Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House (42368 Views)

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Charelsz:
Who tell you that nonsenseundecided no the same Nigeria women wey they fvck around even tho them don marry undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/5059081/pr3gnant-w-fe-chating-me

I said "well trained", not just a Nigerian wife.
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by keryj(f): 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Serves the heediat right. That's if the story is true anyway

A cheater is always a cheater, woman your action will not stop him from cheating. You have to choose between letting him go or keep playing dumb for your own good.
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

I said "well trained", not just a Nigerian wife.
oga keep quiet, nothing beat a well-trained woman that's all.

4 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by Kingluqman(m): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
ShinqRambq:
This is what happens when a woman owns the house,how can a woman dictate for the head of The house the breadwinner

Tueh!

Forbidden!

Bring the other woman home and act like a true man! or rather,do a Barkley for Kovacic substitution with your wife and the other woman

Head of the house for Yankee grin

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
Charelsz:
Who tell you that nonsenseundecided no be the same Nigeria women wey they fvck around even tho them don marry undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/5059081/pr3gnant-w-fe-chating-me

You can't insult me ok. You can't find the post you insulted me.

Make your point without insulting NL. You don't know us and I don't know you. Mutual respect is the word.
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

undecided
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by koolaid87: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Nothing beats a well trained Nigerian wife.

Yeah a well trained gullible woman, that can be easily controlled and manipulated

Dumb Nigerians, you better stay in ur Country with your double standard mentality

Why can't you rebuke the punk Dirty Nigerian Husband

5 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by sonnie10: 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
Y
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Make your point without insulting NL. You don't know us and I don't know you. Mutual respect is the word.
oh I'm sorry you find my comment offensive? undecided

but you comment sound somehow. sha, undecided
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by tolani4real: 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
ShinqRambq:
This is what happens when a woman owns the house,how can a woman dictate for the head of The house the breadwinner

Tueh!

Forbidden!

Bring the other woman home and act like a true man! or rather,do a Barkley for Kovacic substitution with your wife and the other woman
I bet you he can't bring the woman to U.S because his wife will take him to child support. Most of his earning will go to child support. Moreover who told you that the Nigerian lady will be faithful when she gets to U.S

3 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

the husband fvcked upundecided he's already married with kids, what is he looking for again undecided

5 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
ivolt:
I pity this woman.
The US law heavily favors the poor, that is why many people are running from marriages or signing prenups.
If he goes to court for divorce, she should be ready to pay alimony for a very long time.
if i were the man,that's what i will do.
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
koolaid87:

Yeah a well trained gullible woman, that can be easily controlled and manipulated

Dumb Nigerians, you better stay in ur Country with your double standard mentality

Why can't you rebuke the punk Dirty Nigerian Husband

This is Nairaland. Go and wail in Ghana or South African websites. Peace!
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 07, 2019
The man got served by his greencard wife
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 07, 2019
ShinqRambq:

Tueh!

Forbidden!

bring his homebased wife to the USA wen its obvious that its his yankee based liberian wife that is feeding and clothing him.
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by slysteel: 12:05am On Mar 07, 2019
Who posted this story here? All these wanna be bloggers just go about online copying stuff they don't know anything about.

This lady owns a Facebook page and makes this type of videos regularly,she lives in America and she is single,the videos and stories are for entertainment purposes only so the stories on them are not true,stop sharing what you don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 07, 2019
candlewax:
The man should initiate a divorce then. It's that simple
if he initiates a divorce who will feed him in yankee?
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 07, 2019
lefulefu:
if he initiates a divorce who will feed him in yankee?

Hunger is a motivator. He'd be motivated
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 07, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

there are nigerian ladies who have also dealt with their yankeebased naija husbands as wellcheesy. The man messed up. Nothing better than being genuine in ur relationships.it sucks playing a double game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 07, 2019
candlewax:

Hunger is a motivator. He'd be motivated
maybe he's going to search for another woman to feed him and cloth him.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by MaiGemu: 12:20am On Mar 07, 2019
How can we help in this matter? Abi u just want us to visit your shiti YouTube channel?

Zoharariel:
I doubt if this can happen in Nigeria.

Meanwhile...... grin

U.S. Forces Steal Tons Of Gold Captured By ISIS In Syria, Iraq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eaGTfWVMCo

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-01/us-army-takes-50-tons-gold-syria-alleged-deal-isis

"Contrary to Washington’s claims, it is waging a war on the extremist group. U.S. forces are instead collaborating with them in myriad ways."

The children of satan in Amerika are looting Gold that by rights should stay in Syria for its reconstruction.

The United Snakes of Amerika historically, has never contributed to the reconstruction of any invaded Nation, just the deconstruction & chaos left in their wake.

Well, we're not surprised at all. In 2014, immediately after the Coup D’etat orchestrated by the CIA & the Ukrainian SBU in broad day against Viktor Yanukovich in Ukraine, the "United States of Abomination" moved "33 tonnes of Ukrainian Gold" from Kiev to New York. grin

Just a few short years before then, 144 Tons of Libyan Gold was stolen from Libya immediately the children of satan in Washington killed Gaddafi. grin

What about Iraq? Attached are pictures of Amerikan soldiers posing with Gold Bars plundered from Iraqi Central Bank vaults immediately after they invaded under the guise of looking for Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs).

If not for the fear of Vladimirovich Putin of Moskow & his unstoppable hypersonic nuclear missiles, Amerika would have invaded & balkanized many more Countries in all the continents - just to plunder their natural resources in the guise of spreading the gospel of her useless democracy. grin

Amerika obviously loves to look after other peoples Gold - Satanic, Thieving & Terrorist-Sponsoring Bastards! grin
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 07, 2019
Dickhead02:
the husband fvcked upundecided he's already married with kids, what is he looking for again undecided
looking for? Lol a number of nigerian men in the US married with kids still come to nigeria to search for home based wives.
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by dochenaj: 12:28am On Mar 07, 2019
ivolt:
I pity this woman.
The US law heavily favors the poor, that is why many people are running from marriages or signing prenups.
If he goes to court for divorce, she should be ready to pay alimony for a very long time.
The only way the husband is getting an alimony is if he can prove that the marriage led him into making sacrifices that affected his income. For instance a man who had to stay at home to take care of the children while the wife worked and made career advancements that positioned her to have a much higher income than the husband, might be entitled to alimony in the event of a divorce.

Divorces are always complex and usually relies heavily on how good your divorce lawyer is.

But I'm certain, the husband will have to pay for child support as long as the wife has custody.
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by dochenaj: 12:29am On Mar 07, 2019
lefulefu:
looking for? Lol a number of nigerian men in the US married with kids still come to nigeria to search for home based wives.
That's stupid. So they now have home based wife, that they only get to be with at the very best one month in a year.
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by hahn(m): 12:35am On Mar 07, 2019
XOGBADO:
grin
Please is this how Liberian women look?

But them dey fvck
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 07, 2019
dochenaj:

That's stupid. So they now have home based wife, that they only get to be with at the very best one month in a year.
yea the visit their home based wives one month in a year(christmas) and the funny thing of it all is dat a number of these homebased wives have secret loverscheesy. Some men just like creating problems for themselves.
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by chigoizie7(m): 12:37am On Mar 07, 2019
see this one,

u think u are doing m
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 07, 2019
The topic says sell while the story says rents out...
Which one do we go with now? undecided

Women maltreating men since time immemorial. Did she catch the man before concluding?
Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by Yankee101: 2:42am On Mar 07, 2019
ShinqRambq:

Tueh!

Forbidden!

You think it's Nigeria where you treat women like trash?

Here your wife owns all your property and you own hers.

Equal rights. Infact in a divorce she'll likely get more

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House by babeosisi: 3:08am On Mar 07, 2019
A house you rent for $1200 is not a big house please.
I like her style though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Wedding Photos Of Election Couple / Father Of Two Wanted One More Child, Then Got Triplets (Photo) / My Parents Move In To My Ongoing New House Without My Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.