Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB (73795 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army / Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust / Buhari Youth Organisation Celebrate PMB Presidential Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Kingsley1000(m): 6:31am On Mar 07, 2019
the hustle is real
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Lifestone(m): 6:32am On Mar 07, 2019
ozo13:
so those ones killing eachother in River state and Delta are the ones u want to share the same country with abi.like the killer turned Aide to governor okowa that was gunned down about 10days ago u wanna share same country with abi.yimmu jare
Are you in anyway supporting what the guy did? Jeez.
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Maromark(m): 6:36am On Mar 07, 2019
Karatum:
See the type of people I share this country with undecided

And they are the ones that determines who governs us.
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Bella55555(f): 6:38am On Mar 07, 2019
He won the first time someone trekked now someone else is drinking gutter water get ready to start drinking gutter water Nigerians it is a message he is trying to pass across extreme poverty is here
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Maromark(m): 6:38am On Mar 07, 2019
RoyalUc:

Everyone knows he did something stupid but to talk as if your life is worth more than his isn't right

What is the worth of a mad person in our society today? Nothing sir
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by objobj: 6:45am On Mar 07, 2019
Godjone:
What a terrible creature He looks horrible

The pain you incurred from the election defeat will not go away soon.
What is your business with what somebody does with his own life? Some of your tribal people do more terrible things. Have you forgotten that your people are actually cannibal? What is more horrible than that?
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by joyakhilome(m): 6:48am On Mar 07, 2019
So how does this news help Nigeria in moving forward?? �
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Karemarealty288(m): 6:48am On Mar 07, 2019
Gutter celebrity....2015 was trekking from Lagos to Abuja, and it was prophetic. 2019 is drinking gutter water.... Is this also a prophecy??
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by KB9ice(m): 6:49am On Mar 07, 2019
grin
deomelo:

What alse is synonymous with your Igbos apart from hate and bigotry. How come you people are never happy about anything, all you talk about is hate, death, bigotry, sadness, bitterness, anger sorrow, and misery.

Who swear for you hate mongering people?

grin
deomelo:

What alse is synonymous with your Igbos apart from hate and bigotry. How come you people are never happy about anything, all you talk about is hate, death, bigotry, sadness, bitterness, anger sorrow, and misery.

Who swear for you hate mongering people?

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 07, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I guess this dude actually fake his death to get more attention and hopefully an APC chieftain if not PMB would still meet him.
I wish him goodluck not Jonathan
What he did was stupid tho
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by BaaleOko: 6:50am On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=FortuneDeGreat post=76419898]You're as stupid as the idiot that drank from the gutter, I wonder why you didn't do such a thing to celebrate a stolen mandate, see how gullible you could be! You applaud him for being baser than a pig while you love your own life. And if I may ask, must you point to Ipob as being responsible for all your miseries? Well, needless to ask, only fools see their enemies as responsible for whatever goes wrong around them. IPOB matter go kill you![/quote
Forget that dunce, Las Las na Ipob matter go kill am.
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by TheArabianMan: 7:01am On Mar 07, 2019
Karatum:
What made u better than them. U disgusting prostitute
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 07, 2019
TheArabianMan:

What made u person than them. U disgusting prostitute

U can kill urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by LZAA: 7:02am On Mar 07, 2019
AlhajiYoung:
In Nigeria of today, some people don't even care if a news is fake or not, as most of these news satisfy and appeals to their inherent hate and distrust for other people, they just swallow it hook, line and sinker and start propagating such unfounded information as the gospel truth. Any news against Northerners, Buhari, Muslim in general (Muslim from the North or South) is a valid and authentic news. No doubt about it.

If you even try to tell them to exercise restraint and confirm the authenticity of the news, they would band you a supporter of the bad guys/villians in the unconfirmed and doubtful story.

It's just pathetic. Some would be referencing a Facebook page or an unknown blog as the source of a sensitive news.

It's even more worrisome that some hitherto reputable organisations are now lifting news reports from some of these mushroom reporters. And the news just go on a merry-go-round.

Woe to those who those who take news from Fani Kayode as revelation.

Shame and woe to such uncultured beings. You know yourselves fools.
This ladies and gents is further proof that sai cowmeister is just that
A meister of cows grin
Cc immhotep kagawa10 olawalesmarter1 deomelo justiceleague1 husbandsnatcha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 07, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I guess this dude actually fake his death to get more attention and hopefully an APC chieftain if not PMB would still meet him.
I wish him goodluck not Jonathan
What he did was stupid tho
I disagree, as a business person, if I have fanatical customers/followers like him, I will be accruing over #50Million dollars per day. I am not interested in politicians. I love his gut. Looking forward he key into my business as a buyer.
Adios
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by TheArabianMan: 7:04am On Mar 07, 2019
Karatum:

U can kill urself
Olosho oobi
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Chumaskyx(m): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2019
So he is popular now for drinking from the gutter?.....such a disgusting human!
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by DabuIIIT: 7:09am On Mar 07, 2019
Karatum:

2nded
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by wonder233: 7:12am On Mar 07, 2019
Yes, my life is worth far more than theirs. Their lives are worthless
RoyalUc:

What do you mean?
Is your life worth more than theirs?
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Aburumah75: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2019
Karatum:
Madam beauty queen, why hide your own picture so we couldn't assess you?
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by WenysAD(f): 7:19am On Mar 07, 2019
truthsayer009:

Imagine kissing someone who drank gutter water

Thanks for making me puke �
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by victorazyvictor(m): 7:20am On Mar 07, 2019
deomelo:

Only hateful people sai they hate because other people hate too just like a thief saying don't call me a thief because other people are stealing too.

Just another typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob mentality.

Inconsequential comment.

1 Like

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 07, 2019
Aburumah75:

Madam beauty queen, why hide your own picture so we couldn't assess you?

What has my pics got to do with the fact that some of these guys up north behaves likes animals?
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by AmeLonRo(m): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2019
This is a real fan if our President. He is in for wealth.
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Sadiyaene(f): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2019
I hear u

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by lewis33(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2019
MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY ASAP..SO YOU CAN SHARE THE COUNTRY WITH THE PEOPLE OF YOUR CHOICE. IT IS A FREE WORLD.
Karatum:
PLEASE MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WHO HOLD YOU.
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by millionboi2: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2019
Karatum:
lugard error is d worst mistake ever
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by semyman: 7:46am On Mar 07, 2019
Where are the mumus that were masturbating on the previous thread that he was dead?
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by markfour(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2019
ish i can't die becuase of pmb who he don already die finish.....
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Psoul(m): 8:00am On Mar 07, 2019
RoyalUc:

Everyone knows he did something stupid but to talk as if your life is worth more than his isn't right

What are u talking about?
If I can swim, bath and drink gutter water and you finds it irritating and cannot do same, It means u value ur life more than I value mine.
Invariably, it means that ur life worth more than mine.
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by nextnear(m): 8:13am On Mar 07, 2019
Okoroawusa:

So he faked his death n told the bloggers to carry the news, abi?

Una go tire las las...
And you just swallowed the fake news and drink wine on top just like that without verifying patiently the authenticity.
And am sure you would have told many people now self o about the initial fake one o, sorry en. Next time b careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) / Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years / Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.