Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB (73826 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army / Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust / Buhari Youth Organisation Celebrate PMB Presidential Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by aboki80(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2019
ozo13:
so those ones killing eachother in River state and Delta are the ones u want to share the same country with abi.like the killer turned Aide to governor okowa that was gunned down about 10days ago u wanna share same country with abi.yimmu jare
you self.why u d quote woman___
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
BaaleOko:

Daft comparison, every Nigerian knows that's a "tradition" in lots of universities even though the rituals differ for various institutions. At least if you schooled in any Nigerian university, you should know.

What a moronic hypocritical and illogical attempt to justify your bigotry.

You found it convenient to insult all Buhari supporters by calling them STUPID simply because one among them chose to celebrate his election victory by bathing and drinking 'gutter water'; yet in the same vain you found it quite acceptable where such feat is similarly repeated elsewhere in the south because it involved supposedly more educated university students - who had foolishly even adopted it as a tradition.

Pls tell me which is worse.

1 Like

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Psoul(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
RoyalUc:

Have you ever done anything 'stupid' before, probably under intense emotions?

My brother, anything u do with gross negligence of ur life amounts to stupidity and foolishness.

In this case, the guy's action was not spontaneous. He bet to bath, swim and drink gutter water. So he took this decision even when not triggered by the joy of winning.
This goes a long way to show u the value he attached to his life.

There are better "stupid" ways to celebrate than this that may affect ur life.
My brother, that guy has little value attached to his life.

1 Like

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by BaaleOko: 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

What a moronic hypocritical and illogical attempt to justify your bigotry.

You found it convenient to insult all Buhari supporters by calling them STUPID simply because one among them chose to celebrate his election victory by bathing and drinking 'gutter water'; yet in the same vain you found it quite acceptable where such feat is similarly repeated elsewhere in the south because it involved supposedly more educated university students - who had foolishly even adopted it as a tradition.

Pls tell me which is worse.
I actually just checked out the link to the pictures you posted and confirmed it was indeed muddy water, and that's just as disgusting and messed up as the Buhari gutter groveler, and the level of education has nothing to do with the show of nauseating idiocy. If the said Buhari supporter was from the South or anywhere for that matter, the backlash would still be the same...and that goes to show how really sad Nigeria is, when youths that are supposed to be the hope of the nation start to act like wild uncivilized animals.

1 Like

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by leonard002(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Karatum:
See the type of people I share this country with undecided
lmao

1 Like

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by RoyalUc(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Psoul:

My brother, anything u do with gross negligence of ur life amounts to stupidity and foolishness.

In this case, the guy's action was not spontaneous. He bet to bath, swim and drink gutter water. So he took this decision even when not triggered by the joy of winning.
This goes a long way to show u the value he attached to his life.

There are better "stupid" to celebrate than this that may affect ur life.
My brother, that guy has little value to his life.

You are intelligent!

2 Likes

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Emyjeze(m): 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
In all the pictures he is either bending one side or someone is holding him..... Are you sure he is really really ok

1 Like

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
BaaleOko:

I actually just checked out the link to the pictures you posted and confirmed it was indeed muddy water, and that's just as disgusting and messed up as the Buhari gutter groveler, and the level of education has nothing to do with the show of nauseating idiocy. If the said Buhari supporter was from the South or anywhere for that matter, the backlash would still be the same...and that goes to show how really sad Nigeria is, when youths that are supposed to be the hope of the nation start to act like wild uncivilized animals.

No, the backlash wouldn't have and evidently isn't the same; just look at the comments in this and similar threads and note that the condemnation was mainly directed at where the young man came from and his allegiance with Buhari; not necessarily the act itself; even you yourself were guilty of same bigotry by aligning Buhari supporters with the act and calling them stupid.

Even when challenged with the Enugu student's example you tried to justify your position by dismissing it as not comparable - its all out there for all to see.

I am glad you now agree that the Enugu students' act was essentially the same although that cannot exonerate your initial blind support for them and the defence offered - unfortunately you are also equally part of the Nigerian youth problem you mentioned.
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by deomelo: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
Brightgem:
you are the one not making sense. If u are a Muslim, go and hide your face for justifying this nonsense.

Satanic ipob, why should I hide my face? Because some Worthless evil, death wishing, sad and pathetic Igbos wished death on another human being because they lost election?

You are wished the same thing on PMB and he's still alive, looking healthy and ever handsome.

God is greater than you evil people.
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by ewizard1: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
He only bath in the Gutter, he didn't drink from it.
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Psoul(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
RoyalUc:

You are intelligent!

Thank you for the compliment, and you have an open and teachable mind. You will go many high places.
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by RoyalUc(m): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Psoul:

Thank you for the compliment, and you have an open and teachable mind. You will go many high places.

Thanks man!

1 Like

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by Exodora: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
See his face like gutta sef mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
LZAA:

This ladies and gents is further proof that sai cowmeister is just that
A meister of cows grin
Cc immhotep kagawa10 olawalesmarter1 deomelo justiceleague1 husbandsnatcha
lzaa dear hw far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by LZAA: 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
lzaa dear hw far
I dy o
Hw u?
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
LZAA:

I dy o
Hw u?
cool dear , i heard d idi.ot didnt die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by LZAA: 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
cool dear , i heard d idi.ot didnt die
Im luck shine for now grin
Re: Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB by ozo13(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
Gmajor:

So your point is that violent crimes only happen in one part of the country. WTF
nope.what I responded to was telling us the kind of person he/she shares country with as if people from his/her own part are anyway better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. / Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos / Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.