Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres (50312 Views)

Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / 2019 Elections: Oby Ezekwesili Seeks Public Support; Releases Bank Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres by Don4eva(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2019
olagbola45:

D world self know he is a biggest thief

they are all thieves, stop deceiving yourself, they are all enemies of the common man, stop defending them.
Re: EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres by Evercurious(f): 11:18am On Mar 08, 2019
olagbola45:

what I have with my clean hard work money ur papa can never achieved dat with ur looted fund

Lolzzzz...... Son of a pauper.. That's how they speak
Re: EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres by olagbola45(m): 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Evercurious:

Lolzzzz...... Son of a pauper.. That's how they speak
kpele son of a man with a questionable character
Re: EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres by dheilaw1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
reality47:
What has happened to three bulloons van that convey money to bola hammed tinubu house at his burdillon resident. Is that not money laudering?. Where is the efcc?. Na wa oo
go and tell efcc about it. Tinubu must be arrested
Re: EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres by dominusgai(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
adanny01:

Walahi you dont agree with me since you turn around to insist that other corporations break the law but since one has be caught, it is wrong.

From what you are saying, am not sure you read or understood the opening post.

What is selective justice? The fact that one kidnapper is in jail and the other is free is also selective justice.

So all kidnappers should go free since the others are still free. All rapist, murderers, looters, boko Haram, infact every person in jail should be freed because somewhere someone has done the same thing but is still walking free. That is the f.cked up ideology you have.

Former SGF Babachir who awarded contract to himself should be returned to office in that case. Do you know how many government officials do same and were not caught. Why didnt you protest on behalf of Babachir if you hold the view that crime must be fought holistically.

It is you who have a selective defense for crime. As long as a crime is committed by a person associated with the opposition, the should go free.

There is absolutely no reason you should support those who the EFCC go after as far as a crime was committed. The only reason you are here defending them is because Atiku is mentioned. Please get a life. This thing is beginning to piss me off because the hope i have in Nigeria is dashed by you people with twisted reasoning.

You agree a crime was committed, but you dont agree that the culprits be arrested, how twisted is your thinking.

Pot calling a kettle black.
Hmm, kai, e go tay for you oh. So let me get this straight, you are saying EFCC should live others and arrest only the opposition while I am saying if EFCC wants to arrest the opposition let them also investigate and arrest the families of those in power. Kai your thinking is not just demonic as it will only breed hate. Your type would have different set of rules for different people. Your kind is why the justice system is currently nothing to write home about. So you are telling me that dispute EFCC having the books of the BDC, they should not check it to see if others committed similar offence. Guy that borders on stupidity on their part and gross mockery of the justice system. The Babachir you mentioned has not even been seriously investigated despite all the evidence against him, yet you are saying we should keep promoting selective Justice especially for a crime that is easy to track the offenders. E go tay you well well.
Re: EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres by adanny01(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
dominusgai:

Hmm, kai, e go tay for you oh. So let me get this straight, you are saying EFCC should live others and arrest only the opposition while I am saying if EFCC wants to arrest the opposition let them also investigate and arrest the families of those in power. Kai your thinking is not just demonic as it will only breed hate. Your type would have different set of rules for different people. Your kind is why the justice system is currently nothing to write home about. So you are telling me that dispute EFCC having the books of the BDC, they should not check it to see if others committed similar offence. Guy that borders on stupidity on their part and gross mockery of the justice system. The Babachir you mentioned has not even been seriously investigated despite all the evidence against him, yet you are saying we should keep promoting selective Justice especially for a crime that is easy to track the offenders. E go tay you well well.

About the bolded, can you quote where i said EFCC should leave others and arrest only the opposition?

I did not say or infer that but why are you saying it like i was the one who said it.

What i am saying is, whether opposition or otherwise, anyone who is caught violating laws should be brought to book. This matter of APC or PDP does not arise. This matter of witch-hunt does not arise. The only matter is whether you committed a crime or not!

I dont know if you have kids, if you do, the fact that child A licked bornvita and was not caught does not mean that Child B if caught licking bornvita should not be punished. That is encouraging lawlessness. I have giving you this analogy for the third time by my count, yet you do not understand what my point is.

If you are caught you should be punished, that is my last stand.

Your stand is if EFCC catch a PDP related guy, they must also go after all the all known and unknown APC guys who committed same crime but were not caught. How sensible are you?

while I am saying if EFCC wants to arrest the opposition let them also investigate and arrest the families of those in power.

It doesn't seem like you even read or understood the story.

Let be break it down to you, Intels west Africa an offshore company, repatriates fx to Atiku's son inlaws dorm acc. EFCC sees the transactions and began monitoring the cash. The cash was transfer to the lawyer to the BDC guys who changed a chunk of it to Naira. The size of that change is a money laundering offence so EFCC goes after the BDC operators, the remaining dollars the BDC guys are yet to change, the Naira the BDC had changed already, the lawyer who has part of the initial money and the guy (Atiku's son in-law) who first received the cash from Intels. The whole cash that intels sent is automatically treated as slush funds under investigation.

Now, the part you obviously missed is the fact that EFCC where tracking the cash once it hit Nigerian acc. Then the mumu Atiku's inlaw transfered part of it to a known BDC operator. That was the daft move because the money was being tracked already.

People who change such monies with BDC do so without overshooting banking limits.

They all lead EFCC right to the BDC. If you have the sense you will know that you are about to commit a crime, then you transfer the amount that will be reported to EFCC which you will use to commit the crime. How many other rich Nigerians are that dumb?

Think of the rest of the story else you ask for better comprehension. I will oblige you.
Re: EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres by RealityShot: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
hush15:

You tell me tinu us job because being a national leader of a party is not a job. Where did he get money to own first nation airline, tvc, consat, the nation newspaper, the several hotels? On which salary? He cant tell me even 8years of governorship can provide that!

So can you pls furnish us with is working CV
if Akwa ibom state governor goes home with N300 million gratuity, how much do you think LAGOS PAYS?

Again, are you not aware that all EX-goernors in Nigeria CONTINUE to earn the EXACT equivalent of their salary as pension every month?

as governor he was able to run Lagos state with ONLY internally generated revenue for 4years! Do you think THAT kind of man would not have been (and still be) a very wise investor/manager?

ONLY CUSTOMS generates N700+ billion in a year in Lagos...

need i say more?
Re: EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres by hush15: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
RealityShot:
if Akwa ibom state governor goes home with N300 million gratuity, how much do you think LAGOS PAYS?

Again, are you not aware that all EX-goernors in Nigeria CONTINUE to earn the EXACT equivalent of their salary as pension every month?

as governor he was able to run Lagos state with ONLY internally generated revenue for 4years! Do you think THAT kind of man would not have been (and still be) a very wise investor/manager?

ONLY CUSTOMS generates N700+ billion in a year in Lagos...

need i say more?

So its his son-in-law who has not been any public servant that will be foolish abi. You look down on him so much that you think he cant make something out of his life. For God's sake, he married the daughter of a vice president, do you think he was poor when he proposed to Atiku's daughter or you think its only APC people that only rich people marry? ... Why are you people wicked like this....

And that Lagos paid Tinubu so much gratuity is a fat lie. He just feeds off tax payers money and because Lagos tolerates it doesn't mean he is doing the right thing...
Re: EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres by RealityShot: 12:40am On Mar 09, 2019
hush15:

So its his son-in-law who has not been any public servant that will be foolish abi. You look down on him so much that you think he cant make something out of his life. For God's sake, he married the daughter of a vice president, do you think he was poor when he proposed to Atiku's daughter or you think its only APC people that only rich people marry? ... Why are you people wicked like this....

And that Lagos paid Tinubu so much gratuity is a fat lie. He just feeds off tax payers money and because Lagos tolerates it doesn't mean he is doing the right thing...
hmm... I did not say he is poor.

i said what job is he doing to control N61 billion !!

even Adeleke, otedola, Adenuga and all other well-known businessmen and rich employees can not boast, talk more of have that kind of amount in raw cash.

so what business is he doing to get access to that amount in cash?

N0.5 - 1billion is reasonable but N61billion
Re: EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres by hush15: 1:09am On Mar 09, 2019
RealityShot:
hmm... I did not say he is poor.

i said what job is he doing to control N61 billion !!

even Adeleke, otedola, Adenuga and all other well-known businessmen and rich employees can not boast, talk more of have that kind of amount in raw cash.

so what business is he doing to get access to that amount in cash?

N0.5 - 1billion is reasonable but N61billion

Why are you talking like this... 61billion is nothing. Okay, if you say Atiku's son is too much, how about the former IGP's son who married dangote's daughter that owns a Bugatti Chiron, is it his pilot work that got him that?

Also, the report that he had it raw cash is also. It was a bank to bank transaction and it was a cumulative figure not his bank balance o.
Re: EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres by RealityShot: 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
hush15:

Why are you talking like this... 61billion is nothing. Okay, if you say Atiku's son is too much, how about the former IGP's son who married dangote's daughter that owns a Bugatti Chiron, is it his pilot work that got him that?

Also, the report that he had it raw cash is also. It was a bank to bank transaction and it was a cumulative figure not his bank balance o.
Bugatti Chiron is only $3 million (N1.06 billion) brand new.

do you if he bought it second hand? That will be cheaper...maybe N700 million

are you comparing that to N61 billion?

thats N61 billion is Davido's father, Adeleke's NetWorth! As a known international business man.

who knows Atiku's inlaw? Name ONE of his companies please...
Re: EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres by Nomzib1000(m): 1:44am On Mar 11, 2019
mfm04622:

It is not a crime to withdraw your own money in cash and transport it in bullion vans. Tinubu commits no crime as long as he didn't give one person more than the limit prescribed by the money laundry law. However, it is a crime to hide the true purpose of any money! Big difference

Bro let's Be honest... He is allowed to move bullion vans filled with money, and He can't be investigated, like are you fucking kidding me,!!! So everyone can move bullion vans filled with money.... Where is the money coming from?? How did he get it.. Lots of unanswered questions......bleeped up country

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki At Her Cousin's Wedding In Kaduna State - Photos / Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina / President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.