Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano (13083 Views)

Gov Soludo Terminates Road Contract In Anambra, Alleges Shoddy Job / Malami Arrowhead Of Efcc’s Move Against Obiano, Anambra Alleges / Offa Robbery: What Saraki Did For Robbery Suspects – Oyedepo Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by WisdomFlakes: 6:00am On Mar 07, 2019
https://www.independent.ng/pdp-destroyed-anambra-alleges-obiano/amp/

Awka – Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State has accused the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of being responsible for the destruction that rocked the state in 2002 where he alleged that the party burnt down public utilities in the state.

The governor, who spoke on Tuesday at Dr. Alex Ekwueme Square in Awka while addressing APGA faithful ahead of Saturday’s House of Assembly elections, recalled that the PDP plunged Anambra State into confusion and rancour due to its desperation for power, which, according to him, led to the destruction of government establishments in the state.

Obiano, however, maintained that it was the timely intervention of the APGA government that restored all that were demolished and destroyed by the PDP in the state.

He said that the APGA-led state government, beginning from ex-governor Peter Obi and his own administration, transformed Anambra State such that the state slogan was changed from ‘Home for All to ‘Light Of The Nation’.

The governor also disclosed that his regime had paid attention to grassroots development as evidently manifested in the N20 million Community Choose Your Project Initiative, which he said had institutionalized community-driven projects across the 179 communities in Anambra.

He, therefore, urged all APGA faithful and the entire citizenry to support his government by voting massively for all APGA candidates in the forthcoming state House of Assembly elections to enable him to continue to deliver good governance and democracy dividends to the people of Anambra State.

Obiano was equally emphatic that Saturday’s election was of paramount importance to him because he preferred a legislature dominated by APGA members rather than opposition members as majority, stressing that such scenario would truncate his development agenda as well as reduce the velocity y of his project execution across the state.

He, however, made a passionate appeal to party members to shun anti-party activities to enable APGA win all the 30 state assembly seats as such development would help sustain and strengthen the harmonious working relationship between the executive and legislative arm of government in Anambra.

OAM4J
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by freemanbubble: 6:40am On Mar 07, 2019
It is better to destroy a state that can be redeemed than raping and destroying the entire nation like your Mr integrity is doing

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by iammo(m): 6:40am On Mar 07, 2019
smiley

Not only anambra sir cry they really disgraced Oyo state during their years of misrule, they turned Ibadan to the dirtiest city, turned Oyo politics to Amala politics embarassed
Thugs impeaching a governor. NURTW thugs been feared like the army just because of their reckless killings. Obasanjo's deliberately abandoning Lagos - Ibadan express way, Lagos - Sango ota road. The lives of people lost through fatal accident on those roads would surely keep tormenting and disorganising PDP and their piglets supporters

There was a time aircrash was So frequent under PDP that you'd wondered if it was a yearly PDP blood ritual.. little did we know FFK the aviation minister was a cocaine junky.. embarassed embarassed

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by yerokunphilips: 6:41am On Mar 07, 2019
They didn't destroy only your state Mr Governor ,they also destroy the nation as a whole .

24 Likes

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by OmalichaFavour(f): 6:42am On Mar 07, 2019
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Israelfx2(m): 6:42am On Mar 07, 2019
ok
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by LordCenturion(m): 6:42am On Mar 07, 2019
They just know that PDP is an evil party, for OBJ to tear his membership card,you think he doesn't know what he's doing?, they keep wailing, call him several names, at last they travel to abeokuta for forgiveness in order for him to support them, but they don't know that OBJ has quits politics

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Cooladex(m): 6:42am On Mar 07, 2019
This guy just hate PDP like shit. Lol

6 Likes

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Onlinealaba(m): 6:42am On Mar 07, 2019
Anything to get the masses vote, we know you are loyal to APGA but it doesn't warrant the unnecessary talk that APC is fond of using..stop the blame game and fix Anambra

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by nony43(m): 6:43am On Mar 07, 2019
N
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Stanweezy(m): 6:44am On Mar 07, 2019
Ôga ur drunkenness destroyed my State and not PDP

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by simplyhonest(m): 6:46am On Mar 07, 2019
politicians can say anything
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by tsinzu: 6:46am On Mar 07, 2019
Obiano should just shut up

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by tsinzu: 6:46am On Mar 07, 2019
Stanweezy:
Ôga ur drunkenness destroyed my State and not PDP
Willie is drinking grin

17 Likes

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Alexis11: 6:49am On Mar 07, 2019
Obiano is technically in APC. grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by simplyhonest(m): 6:49am On Mar 07, 2019
ok
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Bossontop(m): 6:50am On Mar 07, 2019
undecided
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Paperwhite(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2019
And APC did what to Nigeria? Efulefus like Obiano will surely receive their reward from Karma.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by lonelydora: 6:53am On Mar 07, 2019
Exodus 23:26b .... I'll make sure you live full and complete lives (Message Translation)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by justmenoni: 6:53am On Mar 07, 2019
The problem i have with Nigerians especially the politicians is that they try to copy the western world(eg usa) where they simply have principles, the repulbicans could blame the Democrats vice versa and yes i would support this 100% because they join parties based on principles and ideologies, but that is not the case in nigeria..

Apc keeps blaming pdp for misrule of 16 years, but yet you have alot of top members and political office holders who are staunch supporters, beneficiaties infact part and parcel of this so called 16 years of pdp rule, so to me only insane ones would belive and support that a party is corrupt in nigeria, we should start by blaming individuals then we might get there.

There's an election on saturday and our politicians keep changing parties like baby diapers... Akpabio joined apc and within a day he's seen criticising pdp's 16 years rule( which he's himself part of, koro, kalu etc)

My opinion is critize, arrest, jail and do whatever to all politicians who are members and beneficiaries of pdp's so called 16 years misrule.

The Irony of it all is when you see the direct beneficiaries(masses) of these bad acts of politicians been very happy when a politician cross-carpet, if that's not insanity then someone should tell me the right definition of Insanity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by fakuta(f): 6:55am On Mar 07, 2019
What some of these Governor's fail to understand is that they are different from Buhari. If they use Buhari's utterances and style they will never get voters right,
Know your people do your job, in North you can blame PDP, use religion and win but in South I don't think that method can work well

16 Likes

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:56am On Mar 07, 2019
It is well.
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Arysexy(m): 6:57am On Mar 07, 2019
Willie, Anambrarians are voting PDP come Saturday bc of Ur romance with that anti Igbo demonic APC party. The national Assembly election suppose to show u d warning light. Anuofia

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by ayoncox: 6:57am On Mar 07, 2019
A colleague of mine at work who served at Awka during his nysc said the average Igbo man seems not to be grateful. He mentioned all the good and great things Obiano is doing in Anambra most especially in the schools. The internet facilities, solar power, heavy duty generators tracking of performance of teachers. He later on said, if he were to be a governor in the North Central or west they will just tell him to continue. It was then I got to realize that most at times, the problem of the average Igbo is that they feel they are better off than others so they even take their governors likely and the poor performing ones they will not push out only to go other people land and say we have our right, whereas charity begins at home, go home and support your governors and develop the east stop shouting we developed Yoruba land, it is foolishness

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by HarbySloy(m): 7:00am On Mar 07, 2019
Please kindly attach Manchester United The Come Back King to all your comments else your comment won't be recognized and you will be ban for 6 month

2 Likes

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by greensandy: 7:05am On Mar 07, 2019
Cooladex:
This guy just hate PDP like shit. Lol

I hate the party more than anyone.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by xelly: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2019
ayoncox:
A colleague of mine at work who served at Awka during his nysc said the average Igbo man seems not to be grateful. He mentioned all the good and great things Obiano is doing in Anambra most especially in the schools. The internet facilities, solar power, heavy duty generators tracking of performance of teachers. He later on said, if he were to be a governor in the North Central or west they will just tell him to continue. It was then I got to realize that most at times, the problem of the average Igbo is that they feel they are better off than others so they even take their governors likely and the poor performing ones they will not push out only to go other people land and say we have our right, whereas charity begins at home, go home and support your governors and develop the east stop shouting we developed Yoruba land, it is foolishness

What sense did you make? Where are you residing? May you remain there and NEVER move. Say Amen!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by etebefia: 7:07am On Mar 07, 2019
It's obvious Obiano is tired of governance.
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Cyoung4real(m): 7:08am On Mar 07, 2019
This is not my business at all. As a Man United fan. Over happiness just dey worthy me since yesternight smiley smiley.......Ole!!! Ole! Ole! Ole!oooo! Ole!!oo Ole!!oo

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by chiddyj: 7:10am On Mar 07, 2019
ayoncox:
See how you generalised about a whole state based on the opinion of a corps member who will spend just 12months in the state?!?! Na way ooo....pls stop justifying trash using Ur so_called corper friend if you have nothing to say. We want u to use points and not half truths mixed with utter balderdash!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by JubrinElSudan: 7:10am On Mar 07, 2019
And you and Oye destroyed APGA

1 Like

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:10am On Mar 07, 2019
sad as it may sound, PDP destroyed Nigeria

I will never forgive them

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GAC Tackles Aregbesola, Mandate Group Over Sanwo-olu’s Cabinet / APC Welcomes Appointment Of New Service Chiefs / Nigeria Seals $300 Million FDI Deal With UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.