Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano (13084 Views)

Gov Soludo Terminates Road Contract In Anambra, Alleges Shoddy Job / Malami Arrowhead Of Efcc’s Move Against Obiano, Anambra Alleges / Offa Robbery: What Saraki Did For Robbery Suspects – Oyedepo Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by globemoney: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2019
Anago50000:
. Freeglobe, how many national Assembly candidate did ur useless apga produced

Agadi ekwe nka
5! house of Reps seats. How many did the lying crook Peter Obi deliver during his tenure? 0 !

Both PDP and adaobi political career is dead and buried

1 Like

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Softness147: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Not only anambra sir cry they really disgraced Oyo state during their years of misrule, they turned Ibadan to the dirtiest city, turned Oyo politics to Amala politics embarassed
Thugs impeaching a governor. NURTW thugs been feared like the army just because of their reckless killings. Obasanjo's deliberately abandoning Lagos - Ibadan express way, Lagos - Sango ota road. The lives of people lost through fatal accident on those roads would surely keep tormenting and disorganising PDP and their piglets supporters

There was a time aircrash was So frequent under PDP that you'd wondered if it was a yearly PDP blood ritual.. little did we know FFK the aviation minister was a cocaine junky.. embarassed embarassed

Continue counting of who destroy Ur fathers prick may boys dey hustle n dey hama. no go look for something to keep urself busy. Blame dey una DNA
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by globemoney: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2019
Oluchi10:
This man must be a fool
You are the fool yourself. What has pdp ever done for you?

1 Like

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by globemoney: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2019
tsinzu:

Which one is dead and buried with majority of senators and reps from Anambra state?
Well, APGA has never won NASS seats even during Peter Obis tenure. The 5 House of Reps seat won by APGA during the last election is the highest ever for the party while adaobi clowns like NgadaAwo are saying APGA is dead. Lol
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by globemoney: 9:47am On Mar 07, 2019
Arysexy:

I have to quote you to remind you about this after Saturday.

If you are on ground in Anambra, u will understand that Obiano has killed APGA, for your information I used to support APGA till that drunkard started dreaming of joining APC after d deal he struck with Buhari. How on earth did Obiano blv Buhari will hand over to him come 2023? APC is a big No to ndi Anambra, we rather die with PDP
Make sure you come back let’s do the counting after Saturday. Don’t disappear like you noisemakers did when Atiku lost
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by iammo(m): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2019
Softness147:

Continue counting of who destroy Ur fathers prick may boys dey hustle n dey hama. no go look for something to keep urself busy. Blame dey una DNA

Shame on the woman whose responsibility was to train and impact morality into you, orphans are better than your type
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Kennydoc(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2019
ayoncox:
A colleague of mine at work who served at Awka during his nysc said the average Igbo man seems not to be grateful. He mentioned all the good and great things Obiano is doing in Anambra most especially in the schools. The internet facilities, solar power, heavy duty generators tracking of performance of teachers. He later on said, if he were to be a governor in the North Central or west they will just tell him to continue. It was then I got to realize that most at times, the problem of the average Igbo is that they feel they are better off than others so they even take their governors likely and the poor performing ones they will not push out only to go other people land and say we have our right, whereas charity begins at home, go home and support your governors and develop the east stop shouting we developed Yoruba land, it is foolishness

You know nothing about the East. Stop exposing your ignorance.
Obiano is doing his 2nd tenure now, so I wonder what you meant by "if it's in the North Central or West, they will tell him to continue".
Oga, Obiano, Umahi and Ugwuanyi are all doing well. These 3 states of Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi have very effective governors. People are only angry with Obiano and Umahi cos of their romance with APC.
These 3 governors are FAR better than Ajimobi and Amosun. Even Akeredolu has nothing on them in terms of performance. The only SE state that has been very unlucky with their governors is Abia. They have never been able to get it right. Imo is also unlucky with the useless Rochas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by win3k: 9:56am On Mar 07, 2019
And when APC is done it will be worse.

Funny that they think former PDP members who joined APC suddenly became saints!
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by globemoney: 9:56am On Mar 07, 2019
ngadaAwo:
you mean ibiano
Ngada kedu maka incoming vp, kedu mgbe o ya a bia? grin grin grin
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by ngadaAwo: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

Ngada kedu maka incoming vp, kedu mgbe o ya a bia? grin grin grin
[/s]
what of onye okpu ogonogo?
kedu oge ona eje senate cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by MissingBudget: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2019
chiddyj:

See how you generalised about a whole state based on the opinion of a corps member who will spend just 12months in the state?!?! Na way ooo....pls stop justifying trash using Ur so_called corper friend if you have nothing to say. We want u to use points and not half truths mixed with utter balderdash!

Less than twelve months in one LGA. Some people are helpless.
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by njimezz(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2019
Mr. Willie, is quite unfortunate that ur predecessor is now a PDP man who handed over to u as a governor and we know what he did, Obi is a person, how do u classify that now he is in PDP. We have APC states then how market for dia side and we can now see how Mr. Integrity is doing and beside his first tenure was a shamble and nothing to write home about and he requested for 2nd tenure which he have now through rigging and the butch of idiots and fools that doesn't see anything wrong he did. Well Let see how his 2nd Tenure will end but Mr. Willie stop taking Ogorgoro is not good for ur health and let me believe u spoke under the influence of something. 4 years has come and about to round off tell me how many APC governors who has done well apart from one or two governors the rest are ..............................................?
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2019
Blame games all the time without solutions. I tire for this my naija sad sad
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by hecomeshome(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Obiano don join APC. Anyone who blames others is an APC member.
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Emyjeze(m): 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
Na you sabi oo.... Enjoy your last tenure
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by icankel: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Obiano 2nd term has been a disaster in Anambra state. APGA is loosing ground in state, Senator Victor Ume lost to PDP which says a lot.
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by icankel: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
ayoncox:
A colleague of mine at work who served at Awka during his nysc said the average Igbo man seems not to be grateful. He mentioned all the good and great things Obiano is doing in Anambra most especially in the schools. The internet facilities, solar power, heavy duty generators tracking of performance of teachers. He later on said, if he were to be a governor in the North Central or west they will just tell him to continue. It was then I got to realize that most at times, the problem of the average Igbo is that they feel they are better off than others so they even take their governors likely and the poor performing ones they will not push out only to go other people land and say we have our right, whereas charity begins at home, go home and support your governors and develop the east stop shouting we developed Yoruba land, it is foolishness
I was following u until I discovered ur talking rubbish
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by globemoney: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Arysexy:
Willie, Anambrarians are voting PDP come Saturday bc of Ur romance with that anti Igbo demonic APC party. The national Assembly election suppose to show u d warning light. Anuofia
How market? I wonder if you Peter Obi clowns are from Anambra because I don’t get where your confidence always comes from that Peter Obi is relevant in Anambra. Time and again you go back to eat your words after making so much noise and insulting Obiano.. where is the so called PDP and Peter Obi as APGA is sweeping everywhere...

cc. Nwanyionitsha, earthquake2, mopolchi, mekaboy, NgadaAwo, yorubabigot, nzeobi, tsinzu, hisduchess and the other Peter Obi almajiris that said APGA is dead.. How market? Looks like it’s adaobi political career that is dead grin grin
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Softness147: 5:47am On Jan 14, 2020
iammo:

Shame on the woman whose responsibility was to train and impact morality into you, orphans are better than your type

U think I don't know u,I was there the day Hausa scavenger picked u from dust bin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GAC Tackles Aregbesola, Mandate Group Over Sanwo-olu’s Cabinet / APC Welcomes Appointment Of New Service Chiefs / Nana Shettima Distributes 300 Rams To Widows And Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.