Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano (13082 Views)

Gov Soludo Terminates Road Contract In Anambra, Alleges Shoddy Job / Malami Arrowhead Of Efcc’s Move Against Obiano, Anambra Alleges / Offa Robbery: What Saraki Did For Robbery Suspects – Oyedepo Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by abrojunior94(m): 7:10am On Mar 07, 2019
Drunkard
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by globemoney: 7:12am On Mar 07, 2019
Arysexy:
Willie, Anambrarians are voting PDP come Saturday bc of Ur romance with that anti Igbo demonic APC party. The national Assembly election suppose to show u d warning light. Anuofia
Your blabbing will end after Saturday. Anambra is APGA and no apologies for Obiano not supporting Obis vp dead ambition. Keep crying

1 Like

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by nzeobi(m): 7:12am On Mar 07, 2019
greensandy:

I hate the party more than anyone.

you are misdirecting your anger, both APC and pdp has good and bad people since none of them is based on ideology.

so vote a competent person regardless of his party.
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Arysexy(m): 7:13am On Mar 07, 2019
ayoncox:
A colleague of mine at work who served at Awka during his nysc said the average Igbo man seems not to be grateful. He mentioned all the good and great things Obiano is doing in Anambra most especially in the schools. The internet facilities, solar power, heavy duty generators tracking of performance of teachers. He later on said, if he were to be a governor in the North Central or west they will just tell him to continue. It was then I got to realize that most at times, the problem of the average Igbo is that they feel they are better off than others so they even take their governors likely and the poor performing ones they will not push out only to go other people land and say we have our right, whereas charity begins at home, go home and support your governors and develop the east stop shouting we developed Yoruba land, it is foolishness

Another warped minded Afonja on the loose again.

They always start their imaginary story tales with colleagues during NYSC. This idiot in all his lies does not even know the Governor is on his second tenure, hence his rant of urging d Governor to continue has exposed the devilish liar.

They would deviate from ever post and bring in Lagos development by igbos which keeps peppering them lol, as I read am e sweet me. Lol. This mumu thinks igbos go to other lands bc their land is not developed, another expose on the illiterate that hardly move out of his cave in Ogbomosho. An average Igbo man believes in exploring business opportunities in areas with less stiffer competition. Sink that into Ur oblong skull.

Talk about development, aside Lagos which SW state can beat Anambra, Imo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by globemoney: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2019
tsinzu:
Obiano should just shut up
Pdp is dead and buried

2 Likes

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
It is better to destroy a state that can be redeemed than raping and destroying the entire nation like your Mr integrity is doing

Dumbo, PDP destroyed Nigeria, Buhari and Osibanjo are rebuilding what is left of the 16 years of PDP calamity.

1 Like

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Arysexy(m): 7:20am On Mar 07, 2019
globemoney:

Your blabbing will end after Saturday. Anambra is APGA and no apologies for Obiano not supporting Obis vp dead ambition. Keep crying

I have to quote you to remind you about this after Saturday.

If you are on ground in Anambra, u will understand that Obiano has killed APGA, for your information I used to support APGA till that drunkard started dreaming of joining APC after d deal he struck with Buhari. How on earth did Obiano blv Buhari will hand over to him come 2023? APC is a big No to ndi Anambra, we rather die with PDP
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by amazon14: 7:22am On Mar 07, 2019
Mean time, Obiano is busy destroying APGA

1 Like

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:29am On Mar 07, 2019
ayoncox:
A colleague of mine at work who served at Awka during his nysc said the average Igbo man seems not to be grateful. He mentioned all the good and great things Obiano is doing in Anambra most especially in the schools. The internet facilities, solar power, heavy duty generators tracking of performance of teachers. He later on said, if he were to be a governor in the North Central or west they will just tell him to continue. It was then I got to realize that most at times, the problem of the average Igbo is that they feel they are better off than others so they even take their governors likely and the poor performing ones they will not push out only to go other people land and say we have our right, whereas charity begins at home, go home and support your governors and develop the east stop shouting we developed Yoruba land, it is foolishness
u are an idiot...so pple shd live wer de resides and go wer do you have sense at all....mad man tribalism kill u dee

2 Likes

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Dedynamic: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2019
This executive may be impeached for excessive drinking which falls under gross misconduct.

1 Like

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 07, 2019
Anambra under Obiano

3 Likes

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Anago50000: 7:38am On Mar 07, 2019
Where is chino aka somalianprince,

Globemoney ,all of you should come and carry ur ekpeteshi and kaikai drinking governor ooo,he is drunk again

That womanizer will be put to his rightful place soon

What a useless governor obiano is

1 Like

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by princegeo(m): 7:39am On Mar 07, 2019
Obiano I use one eye dy watch u
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by gamaliel9: 7:40am On Mar 07, 2019
Obiano you are destroying apga with giving of tickets to people who failed primary elections and collecting money from others...apga is dying gradually...apga members are defecting...those inside are working against it....Umeh Victor a very good Senator lost because of this...refund all their money and apga will return to winning ways..Victor Oye should go first then refund people their money Victor Oye collected.

1 Like

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Anago50000: 7:42am On Mar 07, 2019
globemoney:

. Freeglobe, how many national Assembly candidate did ur useless apga produced

Agadi ekwe nka

1 Like

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by gamaliel9: 7:55am On Mar 07, 2019
Arysexy:

I have to quote you to remind you about this after Saturday.

If you are on ground in Anambra, u will understand that Obiano has killed APGA, for your information I used to support APGA till that drunkard started dreaming of joining APC after d deal he struck with Buhari. How on earth did Obiano blv Buhari will hand over to him come 2023? APC is a big No to ndi Anambra, we rather die with PDP

grin grin grin i was even thinking that he was planning to become a senator under APC in 2023....a president.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Hedonisst: 7:55am On Mar 07, 2019
Stanweezy:
Ôga ur drunkenness destroyed my State and not PDP

Don't mind the dirty drunkard. Perpetually sipping from a bottle of Hennessy X.O cognac, from morning till night, with his bloodshot eyes. How do you expect such a person to function normally?
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Gkemz: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2019
Obiano should just join APC so that we will know he has completely gone mad.

1 Like

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by greatiyk4u(m): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2019
Paperwhite:
And APC did what to Nigeria? Efulefus like Obiano will surely receive their reward from Karma.

U never deactivate
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Uguruzik(m): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2019
ayoncox:

That colleague of yours must be Yoruba, who's sentiment has swallowed up his right senses and judgement. Ask your father, before you were born Igbos has been in Yoruba land even before your father was born. Igbos has been travellers from inception, they developed Yoruba land with you, many of them are their own landlords in your land and even landlords to your tribes men. And ask your colleague how Awka is, ask him if Awka is a bush or desert. Igbo is without any federal government attention because of civil war, yet it's better than many of your developed states. Even the northerners are more honest than you jealousy and hatred riden Yorubas, a northern leaders once called Igbos agent of development, he asserted how his village was before Igbos came to settle there and the impacts of the Igbo in the village. But some of you Yorubas are only embittered when you see the success of Igbos in your land and you forget their input to the development of your land. HEARTBREAK WILL KILL YOU.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Uguruzik(m): 8:07am On Mar 07, 2019
greensandy:

I hate the party more than anyone.

But you love the likes of Amechi, Akpbio, and the thousands of PDP decampees who joined the APC. Until you learn to know that party is not our problem but politicians then you will begin to have sense. Now aren't making any sense.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Protect18: 8:15am On Mar 07, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Not only anambra sir cry they really disgraced Oyo state during their years of misrule, they turned Ibadan to the dirtiest city, turned Oyo politics to Amala politics embarassed
Thugs impeaching a governor. NURTW thugs been feared like the army just because of their reckless killings. Obasanjo's deliberately abandoning Lagos - Ibadan express way, Lagos - Sango ota road. The lives of people lost through fatal accident on those roads would surely keep tormenting and disorganising PDP and their piglets supporters

There was a time aircrash was So frequent under PDP that you'd wondered if it was a yearly PDP blood ritual.. little did we know FFK the aviation minister was a cocaine junky.. embarassed embarassed
you must have read all these from a book or been told. if you were an adult in 1999, you would have written something better.
Thuggery is a political weapon in Nigeria and all politicians use it. You can ask Tinubu.
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by tsinzu: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2019
globemoney:

Pdp is dead and buried
Which one is dead and buried with majority of senators and reps from Anambra state?
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Stanley126: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
https://www.independent.ng/pdp-destroyed-anambra-alleges-obiano/amp/

OAM4J
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

APGA is in for a shocker come Saturday, Obiano and co has selfishly ruled over the party as a business, Anambra State has one of the wisest people in the nation....

1 Like

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by durangokid: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2019
yerokunphilips:
They didn't destroy only your state Mr Governor ,they also destroy the nation as a whole .
we have a lot of fools in this country, PDP ruled Anambra for only four years how come
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by ngadaAwo: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2019
Anago50000:
Where is chino aka somalianprince,

Globemoney ,all of you should come and carry ur ekpeteshi and kaikai drinking governor ooo,he is drunk again

That womanizer will be put to his rightful place soon

What a useless governor obiano is
you mean ibiano

1 Like

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Butoneday2(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2019
This man is a disgrace, a drunkard. Even My able former gov. Mr Obi destroy Anambra too. This drunking master lacks wisdom? A senseless buhari ass licker. You think you can fool us, no way. O bere oge ka oforo ka i si ebe ahu zuzupuo. Ewu Aguleri.

1 Like

Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Poanan: 9:18am On Mar 07, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
sad as it may sound, PDP destroyed Nigeria

I will never forgive them

But let me ask which public utility of great importance is in Anambra? The development of Anambra is manly private. When late Ekwueme had the opportunity to do something for his people; what did he do? he built a prison when others were developing their place with good amenities.
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Elowhite8(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2019
ayoncox:
it is because we don't show them appreciation that is why our state is the fastest growing state in Nigeria. Compare Yoruba states that show appreciation with Anambra state that doesn't show appreciation and see the difference
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by Oluchi10: 9:30am On Mar 07, 2019
This man must be a fool
Re: PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano by rossi49ja(m): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2019
ayoncox:
Mechie onu gi ebea nwokem. You have been noticed.

As for Obiano, his time is ticking. Pretty sure APGA is losing the SHOA election come Saturday. I can't wait to see him feel the heat from the state legislature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Poly Takes Off May — Amosun / Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke / GAC Tackles Aregbesola, Mandate Group Over Sanwo-olu’s Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.