Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,666 members, 7,959,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Help!! Penile Fracture Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! Penile Fracture Surgery (686 Views)

Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert / Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists / Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Penile Fracture Surgery by braveheart77: 6:58am On Mar 07, 2019
Hi all,

I got diagnosed of a possible penile fracture after expressing symptoms of pain, curvature ane erectile dysfunction. The Urologist suggests a Penile Surgery as the way out but I am so scared of the thought of this. Has anyone tried something similar? What was the outcome and cost of operation.

Thanks
Re: Help!! Penile Fracture Surgery by dinak1(f): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2019
hi. penile fracture is no big deal if you repair early, if you keep procrastinating you may lose your penis. its something done commonly in federal hospitals, I repeat federal, go to UCH Ibadan to meet professional so as to have good out come. cost of surgery vary . so all the best.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Penile Fracture Surgery by braveheart77: 10:02am On Mar 07, 2019
dinak1:
hi. penile fracture is no big deal if you repair early, if you keep procrastinating you may lose your penis. its something done commonly in federal hospitals, I repeat federal, go to UCH Ibadan to meet professional so as to have good out come. cost of surgery vary . so all the best.
thanks dear. What about luth? I'm in lagos
Re: Help!! Penile Fracture Surgery by braveheart77: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2019
dinak1:

Whats an estimate of the surgery cost
Re: Help!! Penile Fracture Surgery by dinak1(f): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
braveheart77:

Whats an estimate of the surgery cost
yes you can try luth too. I don't know how much it cost sincerely, go to the hospital and ask

(1) (Reply)

6 Health Advantages Of Sex - Check It Out / Science Says Men Should Masturbate 21 Times A Month—here’s Why / Testimonies From Nichole Dietary Consultancy Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.