Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? (32727 Views)

What Is Dave Umahi Still Doing In Ebonyi Govt House? / Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? / Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by ofeco: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2019
nonsobaba:
Propaganda at its peak. Just one project snapped from 20 different angles. welldone cool

is not just one project, he has completed 3 fly over's and he is constructing more. When I visited Afikpo, I was surprised by the number of on going projects. the man is indeed the best in this dispensation considering what the state get as IGR and Faac

8 Likes

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by RTSC: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2019
His competence compared to past ebonyi governors is why I tolerate him.

7 Likes

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by Xander85: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2019
Any pics of the ongoing waste plant, ecumenical centre and canal being dug within the state capital?
Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by MXrep: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2019
nonsobaba:
From the air, there isn't much difference between abakaliki and ogbomosho. Umahi needs to focus more on how to lift millions of ebonyians from extreme poverty. He is still playing to the gallery. What is the purpose of building a flyover when 95% of the vehicles that will be plying it would be bicycles and keke cheesy
Abakaliki aerial view from the top of a hill

6 Likes

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by Xander85: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2019
RTSC:
His competence compared to past ebonyi governors is why I tolerate him.

Same here!

1 Like

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by MxreR: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2019
Umahi has done well and should be voted for second term

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by MxreR: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2019
Wow Roban has taken over SE. Cool

BeautifulMind2:

New Roban stores in Abakilike

5 Likes

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by SouthEastFacts: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2019
Ebonyi is the fastest growing SE state, but they need to be more sophisticated in their residential buildings.

They are getting there when compared to last 10 years.

4 Likes

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by globemoney: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2019
nonsobaba:
Propaganda at its peak. Just one project snapped from 20 different angles. welldone cool
is this the new hustle? After the failed Atiku/Obi hustle? grin grin grin

You are cashing out anyway and that’s not bad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by globemoney: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2019
ofeco:

is not just one project, he has completed 3 fly over's and he is constructing more. When I visited Afikpo, I was surprised by the number of on going projects. the man is indeed the best in this dispensation considering what the state get as IGR and Faac
The best in which dispensation?
Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by BeautifulMind2: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2019
MxreR:
Wow Roban has taken over SE. Cool

Roban Stores
After Southeast next is Southsouth just like Everyday emporium

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by BeautifulMind2: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2019
globemoney:

is this the new hustle? After the failed Atiku/Obi hustle? grin grin grin

You are cashing out anyway and that’s not bad cheesy
Make you dey there dey sleep

More from Ebonyi

7 Likes

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by BeautifulMind2: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2019
More from Ebonyi

2 Likes

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by BeautifulMind2: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2019
More

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by BeautifulMind2: 11:42am On Mar 07, 2019
More from Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by BeautifulMind2: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2019
More

1 Share

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by BeautifulMind2: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2019
Ebonyi massive constructions site

3 Likes

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by Xander85: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2019
Another thing i like about the state is how they show it's possible for a state gov't to save money by embarking on these kind of projects without having to run to Julius-Berger that will quote you tens of billions of naira...if not dollars! This helps to keep the money withing the state. You can see quality hasn't been compromised as well...which isn't usually the case with projects in other states that use local contractors!

On a serious note, other state gov'ts need to do a peer-group review (if that's the term it's called) and compare notes with Ebonyi to see how they can save money on project implementation in their states! The concrete rural roads in Ebonyi done on a shoestring budget are the revelation of the decade!

9 Likes

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by Preshy561(f): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2019
Nice
Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by BeautifulMind2: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2019
More from Ebonyi

5 Likes

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by Xander85: 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Someone needs to tell the Governor that he should invest in a couple of motorised street-sweepers as well!

1 Like

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by BeautifulMind2: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
More.

1 Like

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

I guess you lack common sense.

Why night pictures?
Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by Oricha79(m): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
I respect this man, he is a silence archiver who doesn't make noise on Page of newspaper or on social media. I doff my hat for you.

2 Likes

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by Yankiss(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Good one. That's when you put an experienced Engineer there!!

6 Likes

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by truthstands20: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Is it only roads? What of industries that will employ the teaming youths?
Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by lagdmark(m): 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
nonsobaba:
From the air, there isn't much difference between abakaliki and ogbomosho. Umahi needs to focus more on how to lift millions of ebonyians from extreme poverty. He is still playing to the gallery. What is the purpose of building a flyover when 95% of the vehicles that will be plying it would be bicycles and keke cheesy
Na so. Shopping mall without shoppers

1 Like

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by freemanbubble: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Is he better than obaseki of Edo state

The wake and see governor
Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by omoteacher(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

If he could do these in his first tenure,his people should not vote for him again. Most first term performing Governors in naija always fu*k up in their second term. They should vote another credible candidate for continuity. His second term would be trying to make himself godfather of his state politics.

2 Likes

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by izenco2005(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
No gods father like lagos state

4 Likes

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by BeautifulMind2: 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Pictures of Ebonyi you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? by alezzy13: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
This no be fluke. I've been to the state and the guy is doing wonders.

Compare to Ortom... lipsrsealed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu Drags Twitter User Who Said All He Does Is Speak English / Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan / Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.