Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,816 members, 7,837,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together (32532 Views)

Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Peter Etebo Calls His Son "Little Ronaldo" / Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by goat22: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
Where can you buy hot beans in abakiliki central mosque? Near lake Chad crescent in maitama opposite iyana ipaja?
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by seangy4konji: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
Na me u for risk it for
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by sfsmng: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
Risking what?
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by femi4: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
hamaworld:
Risking what
his phone

1 Like

Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by sylve11: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
OTayobami:

I call them elf-ears it makes a man look handsome, [/b]i guess your own na the type wey we dey say them run go hide[b]

grin cool
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by iykeyzey(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Cute picture of father and son,
Meanwhile I'm a Solar panel and Inverter installer,
please contact me for installation services on 09027395922
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by STRENGTHesq(m): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
nosiebaba:
If anybody says anything about that boys ears ehn. I go break una head
that ear na beta Windbreaker grin
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
old papa....

Just like your goal keeper

Nigeria cannot get it right... Ever

Lol
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by kingthreatz: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2019
Nlearn:
,nice

Am a professional website and Mobile App developer

Just get in touch with me here 080 68 60 84 90. For ur web project of any type

which app you don build?

(1) (2) (Reply)

T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! / Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" / Late Sheik Tiote: 7 Things You Did Not Know About The Late Footballer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.