Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

CCTV Footage: Woman Engages In A Gun Battle With Armed Robbers, Defends Herself - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage: Woman Engages In A Gun Battle With Armed Robbers, Defends Herself (822 Views)

Footage: Woman Makes Fun Of Police Officer's P*nis / Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. / SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Footage: Woman Engages In A Gun Battle With Armed Robbers, Defends Herself by Gossipninja: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
Here is a CCTV footage of the moment an American woman took on armed robbers who attacked her.

The brave woman who was armed to teeth, on sighting the armed robbers approach her car, shot sporadically at them resulting to an engage but later overpowered them with her gun power.

Internet users who reacted to the video, saluted the woman's bravery despite the number of the robbers that attacked her.

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: CCTV Footage: Woman Engages In A Gun Battle With Armed Robbers, Defends Herself by Gossipninja: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2019

Re: CCTV Footage: Woman Engages In A Gun Battle With Armed Robbers, Defends Herself by donstan18: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
She's a real feminist.

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage: Woman Engages In A Gun Battle With Armed Robbers, Defends Herself by daddytime(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
Bravo to the real slay queen. But I pity her boyfriend or husband.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage: Woman Engages In A Gun Battle With Armed Robbers, Defends Herself by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Real Wonder woman
Re: CCTV Footage: Woman Engages In A Gun Battle With Armed Robbers, Defends Herself by otiwisdom: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
I wanted to say Nigeria women should be like her but then I realize that we Nigeria men would have being shouting HELP! HELP! HELP! if two Dogs attack us.So I think Nigeria men should be like her(JUST SAYING THE TRUTH) wink

(1) (Reply)

Lagos: How Two Persons Allegedly Raped Mentally Challenged Girl / Rich Yahoo Boy Runs Mad, Confesses Using His Dad For Money Ritual (video) / Oh No Death Why? A Female Student Of AAUA Just Reported Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.