Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo (41543 Views)

Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by solochris(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
Beat a child with umbrella? Serves her right

Go back and read the post
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by Dadaboddo: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by Akowemoon(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
nairafame:
A 40-year-old South African woman, accused of beating a teacher with an umbrella “to teach her a lesson” has been arraigned at the Mankwe Magistrate’s Court in Mogwase.

Itumeleng Lizbeth Letsepe, who was released on R2000 bail, is facing a charge of assault with the intention to cause grievous bodily harm after beating a Grade three teacher, Mpuseng Sepotokele, 52, at Leema Primary School, for assaulting her child.

The teacher was repeatedly assaulted on the head and hands with an umbrella and she sustained injuries including open wounds, but now recovering at home. .

Meanwhile, the chief executive officer of the National Professional Teachers' Organisation of South Africa (Naptosa), Tshwanelo Mmutlana, has called on government to protect educators. She said there were laws and rights protecting learners, but none for teachers.

Teachers are bullied and harassed in classrooms and it is enough. We want laws that protect teachers, we want police visibility at schools and serious action to be taken against those abusing teachers. .

Learners are bullies who are protected by laws and they know nothing will happen to them," she added.

Read and see more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/graphic-lady-breaks-teachers-head-for.html

Very useless set of people.When their done attacking foreighners, they will surely begin to attack themselves ..one of the countries I can't travel to even if NAIJA worst pass as e be (God forbid)
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by blank(f): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Why not also arrest the teacher for assaulting the student? Should teachers be allowed to assault students?
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by hajimahmud66: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
this one nobe ordinary eye, she most have smoked south african harm
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by Och77(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
Beat a child with umbrella? Serves her right

Read am again. The teacher was the one assaulted with an umbrella not the child
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
nairafame:
A 40-year-old South African woman, accused of beating a teacher with an umbrella “to teach her a lesson” has been arraigned at the Mankwe Magistrate’s Court in Mogwase.

Itumeleng Lizbeth Letsepe, who was released on R2000 bail, is facing a charge of assault with the intention to cause grievous bodily harm after beating a Grade three teacher, Mpuseng Sepotokele, 52, at Leema Primary School, for assaulting her child.

The teacher was repeatedly assaulted on the head and hands with an umbrella and she sustained injuries including open wounds, but now recovering at home. .

Meanwhile, the chief executive officer of the National Professional Teachers' Organisation of South Africa (Naptosa), Tshwanelo Mmutlana, has called on government to protect educators. She said there were laws and rights protecting learners, but none for teachers.

Teachers are bullied and harassed in classrooms and it is enough. We want laws that protect teachers, we want police visibility at schools and serious action to be taken against those abusing teachers. .

Learners are bullies who are protected by laws and they know nothing will happen to them," she added.

Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/graphic-lady-breaks-teachers-head-for.html

OP go back to school

Breaks head is not proper grammar

This makes you look uneducated

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by omooba969(m): 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Why is it that when we were in secondary schools (form in my own days) na mathematics teachers sabi flog pass.

For my secondary school na my Fine Art teacher sabi flog pass...Mr Philip Fadipe. cool

Anyone on this forum who knows that name would have attended my secondary school. grin
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
My former Maths teacher deserves this type of treatment. grin
Some teachers are so wicked I swear.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by Vince77(m): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Why is it that when we were in secondary schools (form in my own days) na mathematics teachers sabi flog pass.

Maybe I should introduce you to my CRS teacher. You go change school.
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by frozen70(f): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
She has been targetting that teacher

Unfortunately, it worked out for her
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by Godsgift7837: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sometimes the teachers are too hard on children. They way teachers beats up children this days is really alarming..
Topccy007z:
Child discipline and correction isn't meant solely for parents alone.

Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by Hotzone(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Most of these so called teachers are worst than barren because I keep wondering what may prompt u to beat a chap!?
Learning is a process and it takes a kind and matured mind

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by Hotzone(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Most of these so called teachers are worst than barren because I keep wondering what may prompt u to beat a chap!?
Learning is a process and it takes a kind and matured mind to impact knowledge into our future leaders. Say no to any form of bully or violence
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by Offpoint1: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Britishcoins:
Nice one from the mother, I would have done the same thing last week, one poverty infested man just channeled his anger and foolish life and beat my cute little sister, because she was matching like others.
I almost beat the man but the words I told him will never depart from his memory....
For your mind now you get sense....
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by Patini147(m): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Moreoffaith:
Gone are the days when our parents report us to our teachers so they can beat the hell out of us,

Who born you well to go home and report your teacher? Na to chop additional cane if you try am

But now parents encourage their kids to do whatever they like..
Mehn...... Yu are on point ma broda.
If yu are late to school, yu can't go back home. Yu have to enter and collect ya severe punishments.
Now, yu still see students on the road by nine am.
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by Nickymezor(f): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
BOOMnaija:
THE TEACHER WHEN SHE SEES THE PARENT APPROACHING THE SCHOOL COMPOUND ANOTHER TIME....
smiley grin
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by wink2015(m): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
nairafame:

DEAR LORD OF THE RING,

NOBODY WILL TEACH YOUR CHILD AGAIN.
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by philos(m): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
The life of a teacher is a pity.
Teachers are no more valued or respected.
Pupils now bully their teachers, because they know that teachers of this age are powerless in terms of punishing erring pupils.
If a teacher punishes a pupil, he/she is in trouble. If the child because wayward, they blame the teacher for not inculcating good behavior in the child.
When the child performs poorly in academics, they'll blame the teacher. But if the child shines academically, the child gets all the accolades as a very brilliant child, and the teacher is neglected.
Chai!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by ngmart(m): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Serve her right .. She think say to born easy
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Topccy007z:
Child discipline and correction isn't meant solely for parents alone.

It is solely for the parent alone. I discourage teachers from flogging students because they vent their frustrations on them although not all
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
sanfranka2:
Rogged.. I wish I can get that my teacher that flogged me into pit back in primary school, na to beat her enter mortuary. Las Las school na scam
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by tsinzu: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mad woman
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
CheapDataGuy:
Not in support of violence ooo but some of these teachers sef dey over do jare
Exactly!
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by AirstarKane(f): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Moreoffaith:
Gone are the days when our parents report us to our teachers so they can beat the hell out of us,

Who born you well to go home and report your teacher? Na to chop additional cane if you try am

But now parents encourage their kids to do whatever they like..
It's getting worse to the extent that students now exchange words with their teachers. The parents are not helping matters. The world should just end because the diaster waiting to happen will be terrible.
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by Moreoffaith(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
AirstarKane:

It's getting worse to the extent that students now exchange words with their teachers. The parents are not helping matters. The world should just end because the diaster waiting to happen will be terrible.

As in that moral is getting out of us in Africa drastically.

I will personally tell my daughter's teacher to beat her of she do anything wrong in school.

If she come back and report to me, I will let her know I and her mum alone cannot take care of her.
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by MariaVianney(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by abbeyty(m): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Donchukz:
Chai! It is better to correct a child with a cane,the only thing the child will do,is to cry, there by; making her not to make her parent to cry,later in life. It's normal for a child to cry,but seeing adult weep, is abnormal. The mother's reaction,though,lets wait and see

It is only cane that can correct a child? remember this cane of a thing has ruined a lot of kids lives, some Nigerians teachers purposely come to school just to showcase their beating skill
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by Kyllahmc(m): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Africa Africa Africa! You don't have to beat kids to install discipline... It would only make the kids bitter and behave in your presence to avoid being whooped but not behind you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by abbeyty(m): 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Moreoffaith:

As in that moral is getting out of us in Africa drastically.

I will personally tell my daughter's teacher to beat her of she do anything wrong in school.

If she come back and report to me, I will let her know I and her mum alone cannot take care of her.

And your eyes will clear when a lunatic of a teacher hit your child head with a metal in the name of beating
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by PAQ(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
I dont tolerate unnecessary floggings on my kids from any teacher. If i see any mark on my girls i fit go crazy, mad sef. Through my school days i dont remember who flogging helped; those destined to remain bad boys still went on to become dropouts or cultist in University, bad girls grew up becoming hoes, dropouts, baby mamas.

No amount of beating made a dullard to become a genius nor deviants to conformists. Rather, most grew thick skin and accepted beatings as part of the curriculum. As a matter of fact, the most flogged grew to become the worse sets of human beings in society. There other ways of correction that are more psychologically tormenting than flogging.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sells His Wife And Daughter To Ritualists For N270K In Lagos. Photos / Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) / Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.