Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo (41566 Views)

Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by Moreoffaith(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
abbeyty:

And your eyes will clear when a lunatic of a teacher hit your child head with a metal in the name of beating

Who tell you I am taking my daughter to a psychiatric school.
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by 1Sharon(f): 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Topccy007z:
Child discipline and correction isn't meant solely for parents alone.

Some of them take out their frustration on the little kids. No parents want that
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by Giftednwaimo(f): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
African parents sha.
You can't help them train their children oh.
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by baratech: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Wawu
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by abbeyty(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
Moreoffaith:

Who tell you I am taking my daughter to a psychiatric school.
grin grin
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by XhosaNostra(f): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
frozen70:
She has been targetting that teacher

Unfortunately, it worked out for her

The child was badly beaten though. I've seen pictures online. Plus corporeal punishment is against the law in South Africa.
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by Timoleon(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
philos:
The life of a teacher is a pity.
Teachers are no more valued or respected.
Pupils now bully their teachers, because they know that teachers of this age are powerless in terms of punishing erring pupils.
If a teacher punishes a pupil, he/she is in trouble. If the child because wayward, they blame the teacher for not inculcating good behavior in the child.
When the child performs poorly in academics, they'll blame the teacher. But if the child shines academically, the child gets all the accolades as a very brilliant child, and the teacher is neglected.
Chai!!!

This is the unfortunate reality.
Re: Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo by BenBradley(m): 3:23am On Mar 08, 2019
Hypocrites! Few days back, a picture of a little girl that had been brutalized by her teacher surfaced online and y’all wanted the teacher dead for her acts......fucking hypocrites, that’s what y’all are...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja / Man Dressed Like A Woman Enters College Of Nursing To Allegedly Steal / Why I Killed My Husband –housewife Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.