Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence (50477 Views)

Pastor Abiodun Sunday Oluwadare Kills Pregnant Wife For Rituals In Ekiti / 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo / Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by MariaVianney(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Taguchi:
oluwadare adesanmi........your name sounds familiar are you sure you are not from Enugu State??
grin
Taguchi:
oluwadare adesanmi........your name sounds familiar are you sure you are not from Enugu State??
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by SVC6000: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oga Madam , Ur Joy Stick Don Put U 4 Wahala. Go Nd Spend Som Joyful Years Inside Kpanti Village. Thnks 4 Comin.
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by Emperor002: 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
afonjas afonjas das all i want to say
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by Mariangeles(f): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, He has not tasted your food yet. grin
How much can one take Jason ?? grin
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by Mariangeles(f): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

I dont blame the man because it is a man's nature to be polygamous. Except a man is God fearing, he will cheat but it had better be far from home.
What if it happened the other way round, wouldn't you blame the woman ??

What sets man apart from an animal is the ability to decipher what is right or wrong, other than that, he's just like any other male animal walking on two legs instead of four .
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mariangeles:
What if it happened the other way round, wouldn't you blame the woman ??

What sets man apart from an animal is the ability to decipher what is right or wrong, other than that, he's just like any other male animal walking on two legs instead of four .

Insult decrypted.

This is the norm in Africa. We blame women for the same offence but dont blame men. That is why women should not create more room (by bringing spare vjay) for the man to cheat.
(If you get the point).
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by JasonScoolari: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mariangeles:
How much can one take Jason ?? grin

Till they get filled. Don't stop. grin
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
landmark86:
Some men are so useless.
Even if I have unprotected sex with my babe she will use postino talkless of househelp which can even be my portion.
This man deserve death by hanging abeg.
Postinor fails at times
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by akdjr(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Some men sha! How can you be sleeping with your maid? How will she respect your wife again? I remember how I cheated on my wife with her hair stylist after constant green light from her, men! my conscience was filled with guilt afterwards when seeing her making my wife hair again. I said to myself cheating ain't worth it.
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
using engineering mathematics to deflower a girl, afonja i hail
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by nonix22(m): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
sonnie10:
Nairaland is unbiased even though it’s owned by a Yoruba. The neutrality is commendable.
E pain am
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by ItsTime4me(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
chukwuyenumlove:
The wife of the man must be very lazy.......a house help in one bedroom apartment.

The man just got himself a second wife.

He should serve his years first
Exactly my thought. Why a house help in a one bedroom apartment? Not exonerating the man though, but the woman also has a share of the blame. I can only leave her out it if she is so ill that she can't do household chores.

1 Like

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by Mariangeles(f): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Till they get filled. Don't stop. grin
That's a full-time job I swear... grin
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by JasonScoolari: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mariangeles:
That's a full-time job I swear... grin
Lol. grin
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by eghuan1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
What was it I wanted to write self? Oh ok, I have written it.
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by eghuan1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
boyfwend:
All this Edo people self... Doing what they no best. kiss

Edo us different from Ondo

1 Like

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by bejeria101(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
That dumb answer when the man thinks with his u.s.b rather than the brain God gave him. I only did it once! Oponu how many times dem dey do am b4 it turns to pikin?
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
incogni2o:
Anyone who rapes a minor and tries to defend himself making the only slept with him/her once shoukd be given a knock immediately.

Is that supposed to have any effect on your jail time?

The fact that he used his own mouth to say "once", his trial and sentence won't take much time.
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by bionixs: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
Taguchi:
national! progress!
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
The man is a disgrace to himself and family members.
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by sulasa07(m): 8:07am On Mar 08, 2019
landmark86:
Some men are so useless.
Even if I have unprotected sex with my babe she will use postino talkless of househelp which can even be my portion.
This man deserve death by hanging abeg.
Even be or never be.
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by Rexleo(m): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2019
chukwuyenumlove:
The wife of the man must be very lazy.......a house help in one bedroom apartment.

The man just got himself a second wife.

He should serve his years first
thank you so much,very sensible of you. D wife got what she bargained for.

1 Like

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by jagbajantus: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
A person that is underage is described as a "minor" - and that 15 year-old girl is definitely NOT an adult.
Anytime an adult man has sex with a "minor" it is considered "statutory rape" and that is what this crime clearly is.
Some of you men on this NL Forum never cease to amaze me when you think it is funny whenever a grown man rapes a young girl.

I don't see anything at all funny about this kind of act. The girl is NOT of an adult age and she therefore, cannot make an adult decision.
This grown-ass man or whatever engineer he calls himself, clearly took advantage of this young lady. HE SHOULD BE LOCKED UP IN PRISON.
Lock his grown-ass up and let the other men rape him in prison so he can see what it feels like to be raped. He is a useless man. He had a wife.

But knowing Nigeria, the court system will only give him a gentle slap on the wrist and they will let him go practically scot-free. Nigeria is ndeed, a very lawless country, a place where laws apply only against the poor people and all the lower echelon in the country. Nothing is done against the rich and the affluent people in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught / Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits / SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.