Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) (34799 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Video Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson Dance Buga By Kiss Daniel / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by seyigiggle: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
exactly
bettercreature:
Bad parenting! Watching your kids standing on the table
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by wink2015(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
DANCING WITH YOUR KIDS OR CHILDREN IS FUN.

Nice one from Mercy Johnson.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Iamnini: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
bettercreature:

Ode.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin nice...
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by ojun50(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
femi4:
and share the video
if she like
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by lasthero: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
vseriki:
Exclusive Information Every Nairalander Need To Have At His/her Disposal In 2019

1. How to Successfully Relocate to Canada as a Permanent Resident Without Wasting a Kobo on Agents
2. How to easily get jobs in Canada.
3. The High-Score IELTS Program (How to get a minimum of 7.5 Score even if you have just 2weeks to study)

Exclusive and massive new year discount offer

WhatsApp : 0 8 1 0 9 5 5 7 5 3 9

^ ^ &

You have this, and you are still wallowing in the village?
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by colestephan86: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Victni:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mX-RrI_t_M

Popular Nollywood actress and mother of 3, Mercy johnson shares a video with her kids as they perform a mini dance competition. Gistvic Reports.

Mercy was all happy as she got a good news last night.

She wrote:

Watch Video Below:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/my-friday-starts-today-mercy-johnson.html

No matter how influencial or highly placed u are , your children will see you first has their mum or dad before they think you are a star.
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Isoduwa(m): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lumig:
what lesson are we to learn from this...?

The lesson say make you enter house �
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by indoorlove(m): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
clearie2:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
send me a DM
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by rafabenitez: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Can someone link me up with dat aunty blessing who captured dis video,ive nt seen her physical appearance but i believe she is my spec,her voice is so soft n tender.anyone pls
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by AllenSpencer: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Her husband needs a third wife.
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by clearie2: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
indoorlove:
send me a DM

good evening sir. sir I've message you.
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by clearie2: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
indoorlove:
send me a DM

good evening sir. sir I've message you.
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by dapiahno(m): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
millionboi2:
D moderator daat brot dis shit to fp is 2+2x0=?
Answer is =2!
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
bettercreature:
Poverty mentality, I understand ur condition
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by bettercreature(m): 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Onyi22:

Poverty mentality, I understand ur condition
I am probably richer than her Husband
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
bettercreature:
I am probably richer than her Husband
U r only rich online
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by bettercreature(m): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Onyi22:

U r only rich online
Send me a PM i will show you my world on webcam so you can judge right away
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
bettercreature:
Send me a PM i will show you my world on webcam so you can judge right away
Sharrrrrrrap there u bloody scammer
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by bettercreature(m): 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
@ Onyi22 see your profile pic grin grin grin grin

Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
bettercreature:
@ Onyi22 see your profile pic grin grin grin grin
Lol, I know say u day feel me
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by bettercreature(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Onyi22:

Lol, I know say u day feel me
My dogs can not sleep in that your room
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
bettercreature:
My dogs can not sleep in that your room
Then y sending me mail, asking for my WhatsApp number?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by bettercreature(m): 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Onyi22:

Then y sending me mail, asking for my WhatsApp number?
Just want you to see my world on whatsapp video
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
bettercreature:
Just want you to see my world on whatsapp video
p
As if I care, pls stop sending me mails
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by bettercreature(m): 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
Onyi22:
p
As if I care, pls stop sending me mails
You need to confirm who is richer between me and Mercy johnson's husband
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
bettercreature:
You need to confirm who is richer between me and Mercy johnson's husband
Lol, he is richer than all ur entire family
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by bettercreature(m): 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Onyi22:

Lol, he is richer than all ur entire family
You better drop your account,let me send you money to paint that your dirty wall
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
bettercreature:
You better drop your account,let me send you money to paint that your dirty wall
Sharrrrrrrrrap there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked / Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Releases New Photos / Burnaboy Is A Cultist, See Picture Of Burnaboy With His Cult Member.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.