Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) (49314 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Squats To Greet Emir Of Zaria (Photo) / 2019: Maiduguri Youths Show Their Voters Cards As They Welcome President Buhari / See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by Effiongdbest: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
Texman21:
hehehe el rufai decieving himself,that 2023 vp spot is secured for him

And who is gonna have the president spot?
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by Effiongdbest: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
cheesy

El Rufai is the a sterling example of an asslicker.
[s]
I am shocked he's not from SE, those who take Asslicking as a Doctorate degree.
[/s]
Same El Rufai has at different times, insulted and kissed the behind of OBJ, PMB and Atiku

My brother I know the asslicker and it's not the SE. They are your people Yorubas
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by Texman21: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Effiongdbest:

And who is gonna have the president spot?
osibanjo
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by fakuta(f): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Is his signature grin
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by Effiongdbest: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Texman21:
osibanjo

cheesy Osi-wetin?

Who will give it to him? is it Tinubu your lord?
Day dreamers..
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by akaahs(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
SultanYoung:
you sound intelligent but you prove you stupidity and ignorance, today let me tell you a deep secret thats never been told about elrufa'i even tho he is like a dad to me and we are voting for him, in every six month he read 3 books and those 3 books are the last thing he sees before going to bed and are the first thing he sees when he Wake up he has been reading them for the past 29 years this books are The Art Of War, The 48 Law Of Power, and The Art Of Seduction. Hope your ignorance have been wipe out
Ur wey carry hellrufai on top ur head how many books u dey read before nd after bed?
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by Texman21: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Effiongdbest:

cheesy Osi-wetin?
Who will give it to him? is it Tinubu your lord? Day dreamers..
then tell me who is more better for the position
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by Flame4chi(m): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
Dd

Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by Effiongdbest: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
Texman21:
then tell me who is more better for the position

Hausa Fulani. cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by jaggabban: 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
cheesy

El Rufai is the a sterling example of an asslicker.

I am shocked he's not from SE, those who take Asslicking as a Doctorate degree.

Same El Rufai has at different times, insulted and kissed the behind of OBJ, PMB and Atiku
I never insulted PMB.
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by hush15: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mahsums:
President Muhammadu Buhari has just arrived Kaduna for the commissioning of the Command and Control Centre of the Kaduna State Aerial Surveillance and Monitoring System.

That Hell Nonsense is the greatest pretender there ever is, hypocrisy is in his dna
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by Nasiruddeen(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
AIR FORCE GIRLS COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL, ABUJA
JUMA’AH KHUTBAH (FRIDAY SERMON)
BY
NASIRUDDEEN ABDULLAHI ISA
ON
GUARDING THE TONGUE AGAINST UNETHICAL UTTERANCES
In the Name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful
Praise be to Allah Who never speaks but the truth, His commands are with leniency. Those who worship him sincerely are elevated and those who oppose Him are in misery. We testify that He alone is worthy of being worshipped, He is alone with no partner. We seek refuge in Him from rumour mongering, evil character and unguided utterances.
We also testify that our leader Muhammad (SAW) is His servant and Messenger: the most beautiful of all Messengers in character and bearer of the heaviest burden. Allah indeed counsels him saying:
“And obey not everyone who swears much, a slanderer who goes about spreading enmity, who hinders others from doing good, transgressor and sinful.”
May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, his family, companions and all those who follow their example of guiding their tongues and restricting their utterances.
O you the servants of Allah! It will not be a new thing to you to hear that Islam commanded you to watch over your tongue against unethical utterances. A true Muslim is suppose to be very far from being a slanderer, a backbiter, a liar and a rumour-monger who goes about spreading enmity between people. Whoever guards his tongue and private parts is assured of entrance to Paradise base on the saying of the Prophet (SAW):

‘Whoever assures me of the total control of what is in-between his mouth and his legs; I will in turn assure him of (entrance to) Paradise.’
What an easy task and so great a reward? What excuse do we then have, for not working with the teachings of our religion and for not emulating the characters of our great Prophet? Today, Muslims seems to have forgotten the teachings of their religion, they keep on uttering things unbecoming of them either due to their age, societal placement or even for the very reason of being Muslims. Rumour-mongering and spreading enmity between people are some of the deadly evils most people sleep and wake-up with; it cut across the fabric of the society.
Today, not only women, but also men, not only children, but even the elders, not even in the market places and public joints, but even in the Houses of Allah where people gather to pray and supplicate, if you listen, you would hear some people passing unconfirmed information related by unconfirmed sources, telling others all sort of rubbish about another person, which in most cases, they themselves don’t believe to be true, but because man a times is naturally happy telling another person negative stories concerning his fellow brother. The tongues of such people are more deadly than that of a poisonous snake: they separate friends and turn brothers to enemies, one to another. They do to relationships what a heavy rain will do to a burning flame.
Muslims must fear Allah and avoid backbiting, slander, gossiping and spreading enmity between people by telling one person what another has said about him/her for the sake of setting them against each other, or by talking ill of someone in his absence or even in his presence, so as to disgrace him, lower his status or even tarnish his image before others. A Hadith says:

‘He will not enter Paradise, whose work is to promote enmity between people’

And for those to whom the stories of others shall be brought, expecting them to take negative actions, they should not submit themselves to the handiwork of the devil or his agents by acting on such information which are in most cases as mischievous as well as misleading. Allah (SWT) gives this advice:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا إِنْ جَاءَكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَإٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا أَنْ تُصِيبُوا قَوْمًا بِجَهَالَةٍ فَتُصْبِحُوا عَلَى مَا فَعَلْتُمْ نَادِمِينَ
“O you who believe! If a rebellious evil person (among you) comes to you with news, verify it, (before taking action), lest you harm people in ignorance, and afterwards become regretful for what you have done.”
So verify any information given to you concerning any other person, especially if such information is in the negative.
May Allah (SWT) enable us to follow His guidance as well as to avoid the ways of Shaitan.

PART II
Thanks be to Allah (SWT) Whose affairs are beyond human comprehension, Whose Kingdom has absolute Powers, Whose goodness have no measure. We thank Him for guiding us to the Straight Path by sending His Prophet with the most comprehensive document (the Qur’an) in which He commanded us to be obedient and to exhibit excellent behaviours and forbade us from rebellion, hypocrisy and unworthy characters.
Brothers and sisters in Islam! I enjoin you and myself to fear Allah wherever we might be and to interact with people with good manners.
It is very unfortunate that a times you see a man or a woman dressing as a complete gentleman or lady, wearing the looks of the innocent; you will give such a person the regard of a god-fearing, but by the time you hear his utterances, nothing would make you not to believe that he is either the devil himself or one of his strongest agents.
One of the things that cause people to say unfavourable things about others is normally the knowledge they have of the private life of such people. Islam therefore does not permit you as a Muslim, to even try to find out what goes on in the life of another person beyond what that person makes public. This is why the Qur’an says:
وَلَا تَجَسَّسُوا
“Do not spy on each other.”
During his farewell pilgrimage (on the 9th Dhul Hijja 10 AH), the Prophet (SAW) says:
‘The blood, the property and the honour of one Muslim is forbidden to another (because each one of them) is as holy as the city of Mecca in the month of Dhul Hijja on the day of Arafat. Your blood, property and dignity are forbidden on one another…’
Most things concerning telling lies, backbiting, slander and dishonouring people are caused by the actions of the tongue, Muslims must guard the tongue at all times. The Prophet (SAW) says:
‘Nothing ushers people into the Hell-Fire more easily than what they utter with their own tongues.’
And the only way to watch over our tongues is stated in a Hadith in which the Prophet (SAW) says:
‘Whoever truly believes in Allah and the Last Day should say what is good or keep silent.’
We pray to Allah (SWT) to continue to guide us and protect our tongues from misguided utterances. May He enable us to follow His guidance as well as to avoid the ways of Shaitan.
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by koolaid87: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=otiwisdom post=76437140]For the genius
IF FIRE=BURN
KNIFE=STAB
NORTH KOREA=WAR
BUHARI=? INTEGRITY
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Effiongdbest:

My brother I know the asslicker and it's not the SE. They are your people Yorubas

LoL. Your Peter Obi was reduced to an errand boy who they hid during the campaigns in the North
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by adecz: 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
That's what he does for all
his superiors before he stabs them
in the back with machete...
grin grin grin grin

The guy is as crafty as a tortoise!!!
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Some cultures espouse respect while others espouse disrespect; you will notice those have it and those who don't by their comments.
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Gandollar:
A simple sentence you can't even make cry
What's wrong with the sentence? undecided
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by abayomiayodeji3(m): 12:16am On Mar 08, 2019
Well-done PMB
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by themanderon: 12:20am On Mar 08, 2019
He will squat for you today and say trash about you tomorrow that's how unpredictable he is. A devil of a man.
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by aalangel(f): 12:25am On Mar 08, 2019
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by Romneygk: 12:36am On Mar 08, 2019
Bigots.
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 1:28am On Mar 08, 2019
At the slightest opportunity he go stab buhari at the back
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by Texman21: 1:42am On Mar 08, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Hausa Fulani. cheesy
you dey look for troube abi
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 5:25am On Mar 08, 2019
iceboy4752:

What's wrong with the sentence? undecided
Ask fellow Zombies
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 6:05am On Mar 08, 2019
Gandollar:
Ask fellow Zombies
I'm asking one already.
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 6:16am On Mar 08, 2019
iceboy4752:

I'm asking one already.
I mean your fellow Zombies. Cretins who can't even make a correct sentence will also come here to spew thrash because it's a faceless forum. Spits on ya block head.
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by SultanYoung: 6:44am On Mar 08, 2019
akaahs:

Ur wey carry hellrufai on top ur head how many books u dey read before nd after bed?
bros like say you inherit hatred,bitterness from your parent ba
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by Maax23: 6:48am On Mar 08, 2019
otiwisdom:
For the genius
IF FIRE=BURN
KNIFE=STAB
NORTH KOREA=WAR
BUHARI=?
HUNGER AND POVERTY
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by Nakedwire635(m): 7:49am On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=otiwisdom post=76437140]For the genius
IF FIRE=BURN
KNIFE=STAB
NORTH KOREA=WAR
BUHARI=? Blood letting...
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by ClearFlair: 8:24am On Mar 08, 2019
ibnsiraj:
welcome our president.
Anyway like for PMB and share for GMB. Atiku can cry river

Atiku go cry tire. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack / Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.