Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos (55354 Views)

Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures / Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by Eberex(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
But why is fibroids common today? In the days back it was women who were in their menopause stage that usually have it. See young ladies these days having it.

What is wrong?
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by BankyGee(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
she thought there was a spiritual problem in their family due to the fact that her elder sister had the same fibroid.

Religion, sometimes makes you stupid.
Who knows if she have been drinking one full bottle of GOYA olive oil for forty days and forty nights or maybe soaked a ridiculous verse of the KORAN inside water for seven days and drink it.

Thank goodness she didn't wait another year to seek medical help.

See the way dem shade fibroid like N10 buns
... the last sentence had me falling of a chair
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by MacLovington(m): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
African will be better off with no religion
Religion itself is not bad. But the population is not enlightened (not talking of education) enough to know difference between what a religious philosopher came up with as a general life guide from the interpretations by various charlatans building empires for their pockets.

Therein lies one of the problems. That is why China is not taking any Chance with freedom of religion for everyone. Although I disagree with the Chinese methodology.
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by DrTee1(m): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A 32-year-old woman living in the suburb of Mushin in Lagos state, has narrated how her life was a living hell due to a medical condition.

According to the woman, her big stomach plagued her for over 5 years, without knowing she had fibroid.

She revealed that everyone in her area calls her 'Iya Ibeji no boy friend' (a woman pregnant with twins) and she thought there was a spiritual problem in their family due to the fact that her elder sister had the same fibroid.

The woman underwent surgery to correct the medical condition as the massive fibroid was removed.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/massive-fibroid-removed-from-lagos-based-woman-after-5-years.html

Who notices that it is the same hospital where the jaw mass removal that was also on the Nairaland Front Page yesterday?

Same picture watermark, same theatre walls.

This is a regular occurrence in our hospitals, really. Sometimes, a doctor or surgical team do as much as 4 of these procedures during a working day i.e under 8-12 hours, with barely any breaks in-between.

Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
1Sharon:
Let me say it again..

Hair relaxers!
dont understand .. do they cause fibroid.
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by JasonScoolari: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
biGDhAp:
... the last sentence had me falling of a chair
Abeg nor wound yourself. cheesy
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Escalze:
Gory.

Surgeons are really strong people.

I can't stand such sight mehn embarassed embarassed embarassed
Lol. We see it every time . wink
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Abeg nor wound yourself. cheesy
hahahaha .. e too funny .. funny thing is they really look like buns
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by myettiallah: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
1Sharon:
Let me say it again..

Hair relaxers!
Does it cause fibroid?
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by DrTee1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Eberex:
But why is fibroids common today? In the days back it was women who were in their menopause stage that usually have it. See young ladies these days having it.

What is wrong?

It has always been common, especially in females who are of reproductive age and not 'exercising' the uterus by carrying pregnancy. So to answer your question, yes, women delay childbearing these days, for many social reasons.

Meanwhile, the female reproductive tract 'expects' itself to be 'serviced' from as early as age 18! In fact, it is held by a school of thought that the best age range to bear children is between ages 18 & 22!

It thus goes on to explain that many older women you see on our streets with big (distended) abdomens may actually be carrying asymptomatic fibroids - and not only, but coexisting with, fatty tissue in the abdominal region.

As much as 50-70% of black females would have fibrotic tissue in their uterus at some point in their lifetime anyway. The difference is usually the size as well as the presence or absence of symptoms.

Now, that's a simple way to put it.

You may want to google Epidemiology of Uterine Fibroids', or simply 'Uterine Fibroids' - and you'll find more answers.

Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by mmadu5(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
sucking
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by Timisamd(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
she thought there was a spiritual problem in their family due to the fact that her elder sister had the same fibroid.

Who knows if she have been drinking one full bottle of GOYA olive oil for forty days and forty nights or maybe soaked a ridiculous verse of the KORAN inside water for seven days and drink it.

God loves you more.. Jesus cares.
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by Eberex(m): 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
DrTee1:

It has always been common, especially in females who are of reproductive age and not 'exercising' the uterus by carrying pregnancy. So to answer your question, yes, women delay childbearing these days, for many social reasons.

Meanwhile, the female reproductive tract 'expects' itself to be 'serviced' from as early as age 18! In fact, it is held by a school of thought that the best age range to bear children is between ages 18 & 22!

It thus goes on to explain that many older women you see on our streets with big (distended) abdomens may actually be carrying asymptomatic fibroids - and not abdominal fat. As much as 50-70% of black females would have fibrotic tissue in their uterus at some point in their lifetime anyway. The difference is usually the size as well as the presence or absence of symptoms.

Now, that's a simple way to put it.

You may want to google Epidemiology of Uterine Fibroids', or simply 'Uterine Fibroids' - and you'll find more answers.

Yeah i have. My younger sis had it, but it didn't stop her from giving birth to two issues now. I know the size varies which is why surgery come in.

I really feel for them.
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
Thank God for her life
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by DrTee1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Eberex:

Yeah i have. My younger sis had it, but it didn't stop her from giving birth to two issues now. I know the size varies which is why surgery come in.

I really feel for them.

The feedback information is welcome. Often times, people with fibroids can carry pregnancies which co-exist with the benign tumour that fibroids are, to term. It usually isn't a significant risk factor to getting pregnant.

It often depends, like you quite rightly posited, on the size, number, location in the uterus, and other factors, really

However, your NL ID reads that you are male, or is it my eyes?
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by Dacronym(m): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
1Sharon:
Let me say it again..

Hair relaxers!
What's that?
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by Eberex(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
DrTee1:

The feedback information is welcome. Often times, people with fibroids can carry pregnancies which co-exist with the benign tumour that fibroids are, to term. It usually isn't a significant risk factor to getting pregnant.

It often depends, like you quite rightly posited, on the size, number, location in the uterus, and other factors, really

However, your NL ID reads that you are male, or is it my eyes?

Yea, I'm a male. Ebere is a unisex name.

I hear there are drugs that can shrink these fibroids, or herbs.
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by blingxx(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is why I can't be a doctor I'm not strong enough.. Seeing blood alone scares me not to mention fibroidundecided
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by LexngtonSteele: 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
Its not written that she's a Muslim....

But i noticed that when this kinda stuff happens to them, they thank God AND the Doctors.

But Christains ignore the Doctor and start thanking "The God of Adeboye/Oyedepo/ xx Pastor

Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by Mouthgag: 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A 32-year-old woman living in the suburb of Mushin in Lagos state, has narrated how her life was a living hell due to a medical condition.

According to the woman, her big stomach plagued her for over 5 years, without knowing she had fibroid.

She revealed that everyone in her area calls her 'Iya Ibeji no boy friend' (a woman pregnant with twins) and she thought there was a spiritual problem in their family due to the fact that her elder sister had the same fibroid.

The woman underwent surgery to correct the medical condition as the massive fibroid was removed.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/massive-fibroid-removed-from-lagos-based-woman-after-5-years.html
She must be stupid for saying she doesn't know she had fibrous tissues
. FOOLISH stubborn woman

Fibroid kill you there
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by Mouthgag: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Or maybe a senseless chapter of the Bible
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by 1Sharon(f): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
biGDhAp:
dont understand .. do they cause fibroid.

myettiallah:

Does it cause fibroid?

There is a link
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by 1Sharon(f): 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mouthgag:

Or maybe a senseless chapter of the Bible

Watch ur utterances lest God strike you down.

He is a consuming fire.

Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by JOMAX: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Are they selling the fibroid

Cannot understand why they arranged them in that manner
it grows continously stage to stage so if the operation is not done properly it regrows immediately in sets of twos. This is to show how thorough this operation was.

Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by bionixs: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
dark continent without the church. some of you typing rubbish and claiming oyibo were supposed to be dead without church. Even your ability to be lettered is still by the church
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by Gleefreak125(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
blingxx:
This is why I can't be a doctor I'm not strong enough.. Seeing blood alone scares me not to mention fibroidundecided

I can remember my time at the histopathology laboratory during my clinical posting, the first grossing I witnessed was from mastectomy and myomectomy. Huge chunks of tissues (big human meat) being cut right before my face. I wanted to pass out. I stayed clear off meat for the whole of three months. I'm good now though.
You'll eventually get use to the site of blood and all if you were a medic.

Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
JOMAX:

it grows continously stage to stage so if the operation is not done properly it regrows immediately in sets of twos. This is to show how thorough this operation was.

Thanks for the enlightenment grin

Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
1Sharon:

There is a link
... ok
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Thank God the operation was successful, the devil is a liar.
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by onalc(m): 4:41am On Mar 08, 2019
INFECTIONS, WATERY SPERM RESPONSIBLE FOR INFERTILITY

Infections, low sperm
count and hormonal imbalance are major causes of infertility.
Others are Assospermia , which is no sperm at all, blockage of the Fallopian tube, cervical blockage and pelvic inflammation.
Nature has a cure for these problems.
Our herbal products can reverse the problems permanently.
About 80 per cent of infertility comes from men. This can be attributed to infections, which often leads to low sperm count and (or) no sperm at all.

“A lot of people also attribute infertility to spiritual attack, which may not be so some times.
Women can have blocked Fallopian tube due to infections.
On treatment, the first step is subjecting the patient to diagnosis after which treatment commences.
“If there is infection, we use herbs to detoxify the system. Through this, we flush out free radicals and then we give the patient some system cooling herbs.
“In the case of hormonal imbalance, we balance the histrogen, progesterone and the body” Herbs can also be given to infertile women to trigger ovulation.
“We use herbs to enhance ovulation. And also used to deworm or control the worms, which hinder conception.

We try to control vaginal bleeding/ discharge known as Eda in Yoruba with our herbal product.
Infertile women can also be given tummy massage and set the womb to the right position if its wrongly positioned. “Some wombs are distorted due to abortions, among other conditions but tummy massage can help to correct that.
For those women who have advanced in age, there are herbs that can be taken to prolong their menstruation, to keep menopause temporarily away.
“But most times, we encourage women to eat nutritional foods such as ugwu, oha leaf and okra to normalise their hormones,” “In Nigeria, it is women who take medicine because it is perceived that the problem is with them whereas it is the men. Please men it is high time we stop putting the blame on our wives, when problems such as these arises take that bold step of going for checkup and consult us at OLANASE HERBAL CLINIC

For Further Inquiries Call/WhatsApp 07032455110
Re: Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos by Mouthgag: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2019
1Sharon:

Watch ur utterances lest God strike you down.

He is a consuming fire.
Mumu

Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. / Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50