Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram (47044 Views)

Happy 45th Birthday To Genevieve Nnaji / Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie / Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by MxreR: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Traitor shut up and view Owerri cheesy

[s]
YorubaMyKids:

You are an Enemy within

Traitor

Ifeajuna

*Chino*

Sellout
[/s]

Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by YorubaMyKids: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:

[s][/s]
You are an Enemy within

Traitor

Ifeajuna

*Chino*

Sellout
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by MxreR: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2019

[s]
YorubaMyKids:

You are an Enemy within

Traitor

Ifeajuna

*Chino*

Sellout
[/s]

Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by Afonja007: 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:
Are they the reason Owerri is a mess? cheesy

he show you picture of your people you dey show him heavy downpour even Abuja is not free from it not to talk of all the southern states so the guy beat you 4:0 grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by YorubaMyKids: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:

[s][/s]

You are an Enemy within

Traitor

Ifeajuna

*Chino*

Sellout
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by Hoodbilonia: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
Acting and typing like shez a 15 year old highschool student.what a damn shame
Lindas ugly sist still stuck in the closet taking useless selfies
Dis ppl no enjoy ay all
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by MxreR: 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2019

[s]
YorubaMyKids:

You are an Enemy within

Traitor

Ifeajuna

*Chino*

Sellout
[/s]

Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by jaxxy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
donstan18:
I like the civility, maturity and manner she replied in.

Perfect!

Don’t mind that hypocritical gal. Linda has always talked about her life and shared it(expect who she dated) even when she was broke she talked about it i was a fan of her blog then 2008/2009. She cudnt update her blog for days cos her laptop went bad and she hadnt gotten a new one. It was a fan in the diaspora that sent her a new one and she gushed about it ecstatically. People think she’s proud or a show off bt she just a natural and very simple person.

If Most of these hypocritical gals hv what linda has they will ridicule people with it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by BABANGBALI: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew. I ate this linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by Omonaijani: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
Well Linda, you're right, without people 'private' live on the internet, there won't be social media.

https://mynaturalhealthclinic.com.ng/common-diseases-nigeria/
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by YorubaMyKids: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:

[s][/s]

You are an Enemy within

Traitor

Ifeajuna

*Chino*

Sellout
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by MxreR: 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2019

[s]
YorubaMyKids:

You are an Enemy within

Traitor

Ifeajuna

*Chino*

Sellout
[/s]

Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by YorubaMyKids: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:

[s][/s]

You are an Enemy within

Traitor

Ifeajuna

*Chino*

Sellout
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by MxreR: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2019

[s]
YorubaMyKids:

You are an Enemy within

Traitor

Ifeajuna

*Chino*

Sellout
[/s]

Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by wisdomkid: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
donstan18:
I like the civility, maturity and manner she replied in.

Perfect!

Although I don't agree with Linda on Political matters,
SHE is one of Africa's biggest Female superstar, intelligent, Wise and calm.
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
excuse!...is she the only blogger or social media operator.. Bella naija is not lousy and also Stella...even seun is ever discreet!!....rabish

....you can still make money as a blogger without noise
abi oo she wishes she were Genevieve. but it only take Genevieve to be a Genevieve, or a goddess to be a Genevieve. in the next life she should learn to be civil not so loud and uncouth.
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by Printerscanner: 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
chuksville:
Two legends from IMO State...
If you know, you know...

Yes, two legendary fucckers from Imo Statemaking a living by fuccking big men.
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by Adakintroy: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Follow up from earlier I said black man's wealth is never complete if he does not rubb it in people's face. Linda i use to respect when she was laid back. I judge her a class act different from the rest. But I guess I was wrong

You want to show off just go ahead and do so, don't hinged it on your line of work. There are many writers / online journalist out there who have never splash there material possession on peoples face.

He'll mark zugerberg owns half the world media l, I don't see his cars or house all over his own space. Is either you are showing off lady, or you gradually running out of ideas. I think the later.

The goal is not to take to the stage, rather remain in the background like a director, while offering others the platform to tell their stories or shine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by BrokenBarbie: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
So That 'blessing CEO' Is really putting herself on the same level as Linda. Claiming bloggers grin Very funny
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by mechanics(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
She answered them maturely.
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by sonature1: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
excuse!...is she the only blogger or social media operator.. Bella naija is not lousy and also Stella...even seun is ever discreet!!....rabish

....you can still make money as a blogger without noise

It's her life...it's her choice
Learn to respect those!
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by sonature1: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
Seandisputed:

Atiku would have given you the perfect answer but....

Unfortunately, he's busy with his legal team at the mo

Keep calling Atiku while Genny keeps balling
FYI, she sold her last film to Netflix for over one billion naira
You'd work hard to lead a good life instead of dissing people who didn't know you existed.
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by BOBBYAZEY(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
OK...we don hear
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by babyfaceafrica: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
sonature1:

It's her life...it's her choice Learn to respect those!
my opinion.. respect it!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by ceejay80s(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
seun has .more sense than linda...he is making money without revealing anything about himself
is she the only person doing it? why na her own dey pain una for nairaland or u guys are just jealous she's a lady with billions ? timaya dey show off his houses ,cars, psquare does same all celebrity dey do am , even dbanj, so why her own dey pepper una for nairaland, seun has money but not half of what Linda has and its a fact, seun is no celebrity but Linda is, forget say he owns nairaland and I be member here, so...continue dey jealous make she dey move higher
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by lasthero: 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
amaniro:
For the first time I totally agree with Linda. She is truly making money via the internet and can't afford to be private

What a very lousy excuse. cheesy

But seun osewa also makes money off internet but living private
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by amaniro: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
lasthero:

But seun osewa also makes money off internet but living private

Yes ooh.
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by IMASTEX: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
amaniro:
For the first time I totally agree with Linda. She is truly making money via the internet and can't afford to be private

What a very lousy excuse. cheesy
You be bad pikin at your last comment. Lol.
What an excuse though. Same way Seun needs to be loud to make money of the internet. Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by Ekydadob(f): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Moral lesson from the story- mind your business.
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by Nature8(m): 2:56pm On May 09, 2019
chuksville:
Two legends from IMO State... If you know, you know...
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram by Annie939(f): 3:57pm On May 09, 2019
Linda got this one correctly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures / Tboss Takes Kemen Out On A Birthday Date / Ejine Okoroafor Wows In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.