Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,972 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) (71030 Views)

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Bird With Cipher Ring Falls From Sky In Ondo, Causing Confusion (Photo) / UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by bibiking7(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2019

It's hail stone.

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Billyanger(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
zurich1010:
Beautiful mountain top Enugu; the only place I will live in Nigeria. This is not the first time we are seeing hail in Enugu; actually happens more due to high elevation!

Watch as afonja will invade and start calling them them all kinds of names and even claiming it happens in other places out of envy and wickeness in them...why Enugu? Why not Ibadan?. What these afonjas don't know is Biafrans don't regard them as anything!

Who else thinks this person is a total slowpoke?

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by IkpuMmadu: 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
It's hailstone
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by winterfell007(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
zurich1010:
Beautiful mountain top Enugu; the only place I will live in Nigeria. This is not the first time we are seeing hail in Enugu; actually happens more due to high elevation!

Watch as afonja will invade and start calling them them all kinds of names and even claiming it happens in other places out of envy and wickeness in them...why Enugu? Why not Ibadan?. What these afonjas don't know is Biafrans don't regard them as anything!

Must you be stupid all the time?

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Billyanger(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Billyanger:

Who else thinks this person is a total mumu?
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Spotted
on a more serious note, did you attend a gud secondary School?
Cause I can see the root of ur ignorance.
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Macauley07(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
Back in the days at kano state, my dad got a head injury due those ice. Na so the thing just spoil people roof.
Twaz fun anyways.

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Unik3030: 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
zurich1010:

must u turn everything to tribal crap?

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
charliboy654:

on a more serious note, did you attend a gud secondary School?
Cause I can see the root of ur ignorance.

Like I said.. Spotted..

Someone with educated and literate brain quoted me and make a very sensible comment..

Separating atheism fault and science.. He understood my comment perfectly

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by UNDPnigeria: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
zurich1010:

Your 2nd paragraph was completely unnecessary.

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by greensandy: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Prompto:
If any Yoruba man envy you Igbos for anything in this whole wide world make he or she die suddenly. You are beneath the Yoruba n we will never envy any thing about u not in this life , after life, the next life or any life at all. That is how lowly every Yoruba see you.

Who in his right sense would envy lepers?
Sane Yorubas to envy Igbos, for what? Over our dead bodies.
Igbos are known for mere petty trading, container economy as Tinubu call it. Yorubas are more than that.

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
zurich1010:

I have nothing more to add you just spoke my mind.
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by neonly: 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
Global warming
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Like I said.. Spotted..

Someone with educated and literate brain quoted me and make a very sensible comment..

Separating atheism fault and science.. He understood my comment perfectly
If u were literate enough, you wont come up with some dumb comment, and I also saw the rubbish u are talking about, if u say science is a tool then what is religion?

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Unik3030: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
Arda1000:
Igbos are industrial in nature, we are not only in yoruba land, there is a saying that any place where you go and you don't see any Igbo man there run 4 ur life, I have brothers and sisters in different parts of the world, so we are not only in yoruba land, so why do you always have negavite things to say or do towards us even when its not relevant like this case of hail in Enugu?
u people don't always understand d meaning of this statement, it's just like saying your father is dangote n he's has d best mansion but u prefer to inconvenient another man staying in a room apartment. y don't u stay back in your fathers house? y don't u stay in d east? y do igbos prefer to live n die in another man's land?

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by pesco1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
charliboy654:

And you think religion is not a tool, it obvious and clear that religion is a tool use to manipulate, extort n control unwise Nigerians like you.

“science” and
“religion,” properly understood, are not antagonistic
pursuits. On the contrary they are
“sister disciplines.” Through the scientific method,
one learns more about “creation,” whereas, by virtue
of the study of religion, one gains a greater insight
into the “creator.”

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by IMAliyu(m): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
charliboy654:

And you think religion is not a tool, it obvious and clear that religion is a tool use to manipulate, extort n control unwise Nigerians like you.
Science is a method of understanding and quantifying the world and it doesn't claim anything it just provides data.
Religion is also a tool that arose across the development of humans to explain the unknown and what happens after death and within it is embodied the cultural norms and morals of the people and to give the people a common goal and inherent meaning in life.
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Shaev7(m): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
hailstones! fell in Edo 2012 (Auchi)
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Keegan: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
greensandy:

Who in his right sense would envy lepers?
Sane Yorubas to envy Igbos, for what? Over our dead bodies.
Igbos are known for mere petty trading, container economy as Tinubu call it. Yorubas are more than that.

Well said.

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by pgreat100: 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
O boy we need more
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
charliboy654:

If u were literate enough, you wont come up with some dumb comment, and I also saw the rubbish u are talking about, if u say science is a tool then what is religion?

Go to sleep kid... You got class to attend tomorrow
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by olagbola45(m): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
zurich1010:

Must you show ur stupidity? Here in osun always drop during raining season

So wot d hype on d show of shame

Hiss

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
Prompto:
If any Yoruba man envy you Igbos for anything in this whole wide world make he or she die suddenly. [s]You are beneath the Yoruba n we will never envy any thing about u not in this life , after life, the next life or any life at all. That is how lowly every Yoruba see you. [/s]

You can lie ehn chai!!

When you hear Biafra now you will run under Buhari and ask him to unleash Python Raggae.
You claim Igbos are beneath you yet your body language says the opposite. cheesy

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
enemybulldozer:
It can only happen in the land of rising sun.
something wey they fall for north every time undecided

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by sulaimania2003(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
zurich1010:

It happened in OGUN state and the people don't pray for it to happen again because of the damages. It happen big time not this small ice you see and you are shouting. You such a local rat and a layman. Is this what you are bragging over? SMH for you fool.
You see the reason why the Eastern part of Nigeria is not develop compare to others?
You see the reason why you fool will never be a leader to be respected in this country?
You see an Hausa/Fulani man and you will develop 99% hatred for him at first sight
While you fools develop 70% hatred for a Yoruba at first sight.
You think you are much more intelligent than them?
Don't worry there a plan on ground and once it is unleashed, fools like you will be no where to find.
You can tell me that an Igbo is the first president of Nigeria and I will teach you that he was only a ceremonial head to attend occasions .Omo Osan!!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Abjdrg: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
They have not seen snow b4
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by AfonjaDefender: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
HomeDelng:

Oga na lie, no be so e dey fall everywhere in Nigeria.
It's once in a full moon affair in most part of Nigeria.

I saw it this big for the first time in Nigeria today... and I've lived in different parts of this country for over 3 decades.

Once in a full moon affair!! The rain na werewolf?? Una no go kee pesin for hia!

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by mperoakeem(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
zurich1010:

you know, you kinda proving our point the more.

#Shalom
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
pesco1:

“science” and
“religion,” properly understood, are not antagonistic
pursuits. On the contrary they are
“sister disciplines.” Through the scientific method,
one learns more about “creation,” whereas, by virtue
of the study of religion, one gains a greater insight
into the “creator.”
Of course, they are not antagonist, but not also sister discipline. Sicence and religion are in no way related, remember wen we talk about religion, there are about 4000 of them around the world, how do u start gaining insist from something with no backing no evidence no research no empirical formula, it very diverse and confusing. Religion is simply a tool use for manipulation, it's as simple as that.
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
HomeDelng:

Oga na lie, no be so e dey fall everywhere in Nigeria.
It's once in a full moon affair in most part of Nigeria.

I saw it this big for the first time in Nigeria today... and I've lived in different parts of this country for over 3 decades.

Then you must be living in a cave, cause I have seen this kind rain atleast 4 times & I didn't even live for up to 3 decades sef
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Ozavis: 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
Muse bring tribe to this?
zurich1010:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) / Python Swallows Dog In Flooded Amassoma In Bayelsa. Photos / Elephant Shrew Rediscovered In Djibouti Africa After Missing For 50 Years (Pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53