Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) (70967 Views)

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Bird With Cipher Ring Falls From Sky In Ondo, Causing Confusion (Photo) / UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Chai bros u need to be enlightened. Move out of the cave you are staying, no big deal in hail falling from the sky.
enlightened?? Ok, show us pictures of this kind hail falling from your cave.
Wonders shall never end. Imagine a Yoruba man that does not know what it means to travel is telling me to move out of the cave am staying??

Mitcheeeeww

1 Like

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Unik3030:
u people don't always understand d meaning of this statement, it's just like saying your father is dangote n he's has d best mansion but u prefer to inconvenient another man staying in a room apartment. y don't u stay back in your fathers house? y don't u stay in d east? y do igbos prefer to live n die in another man's land?

Idiot will you shut up dirty afonja mouth. Go to PH you'd find your people many there, aren't they supposed to be in ijebu ode? If only you fools practice what you preach you won't be going to UK and other places abroad cos it's not animal land, it's still another man's land. Dirty things. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Go to sleep kid... You got class to attend tomorrow
Na so, u obviously have nothing to say. Next time B4 u comment on a public forum like this, think.
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
Allen02:
something wey they fall for north every time undecided
Pictures or... You know the remaining grin grin grin
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by kmaster007: 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
i trust my naija guys he go don enter market
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Arda1000(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Unik3030:
u people don't always understand d meaning of this statement, it's just like saying your father is dangote n he's has d best mansion but u prefer to inconvenient another man staying in a room apartment. y don't u stay back in your fathers house? y don't u stay in d east? y do igbos prefer to live n die in another man's land?
first of all your illustration with dangote is not compatible with Igbo man nature , in Igbo land if you're fortunate to have a rich dad and ure still living in the comfort zone of ure father and have finished school, ure mentally poor and people will have little regards for you,because the money ur dad made was because of some relations or families help, and your dad will perform his duties by helping others to find their feet because Its a disgrace to have all money buy ursef but ure families and relations are starving, so if your father have money it doesn't authormatically make you a billionaire, if you don't work your own way which sometimes can include hustling in far away places and facing life the hard way,you will just get small regards based on ur fathers name. if what I said now did not ma,ke sense to you, just know say eh remain small 4 you to get mad

2 Likes

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by TruthHurts100: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
emoney2012:
That is called hail (rain in frozen form)

Even if it's bail, if I see something I've heard of but never seen, I'll be amazed.

Have you seen this hail before. Lie for dia make I hear

2 Likes

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Ibkay32(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Whats so special about ice rain??Only indomie generation can say he/she never see this kind thing before..awon omo odeh

1 Like

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
greensandy:

Who in his right sense would envy lepers?
Sane Yorubas to envy Igbos, for what? Over our dead bodies.
Igbos are known for mere petty trading, container economy as Tinubu call it. Yorubas are more than that.

Lepers are even better than Afonjas with senseless scars on their already ugly faces. You people give yourselves pat the back because of Lagos State while Osun and Ekiti still look like disaster.

Your Tinubu only took advantage of the economic edge of Lagos State to loot money, what does the fool know about Lagos or how it's economic shape was moulded?.
Your tribe is a very lazy one that's the reason no matter how you think SE is, people would still tell you they'd want to be Igbo than a Yoruba afonja lazy skull mining career oriented dirty ugly conehead. cheesy

Igbos no send una oo we just focus on our container business strictly, the same container business that made China what it is today that it has more Billionaires than America, that's what we focus on and do not look into another man ish but you people will leave your business and focus on us out of inborn jealousy, why is that so Afonja??

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by BoboKush(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
zurich1010:
Beautiful mountain top Enugu; the only place I will live in Nigeria. This is not the first time we are seeing hail in Enugu; actually happens more due to high elevation!

Watch as afonja will invade and start calling them them all kinds of names and even claiming it happens in other places out of envy and wickeness in them...why Enugu? Why not Ibadan?. What these afonjas don't know is Biafrans don't regard them as anything!

U r in pain... We hope this wil help ur poto poto land grin

2 Likes

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by queenitee(f): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Arda1000:
Igbos are industrial in nature, we are not only in yoruba land, there is a saying that any place where you go and you don't see any Igbo man there run 4 ur life, I have brothers and sisters in different parts of the world, so we are not only in yoruba land, so why do you always have negavite things to say or do towards us even when its not relevant like this case of hail in Enugu?
I've never said anything bad against Igbos, in fact, I have igbo friends that I love so much. But sincerely, you guys are tribalistic, you are quick to remind us about you being Biafrans forgetting the fact that well are still Nigerians. If you can remember we all are Nigerians before talking about Biafra, it would be better and you guys look down on other tribes a lot which is why they are always against you.

We have nothing to prove to each other about one tribe being better than the other, because to other countries, we are a country, we are Nigerians and they think about us the same way, irrespective of whatever tribe anyone belong to. Other countries address us as a country and not according to our tribes. So why not make ourselves one? The truth is no tribe is better than the other, cos we all lack in one way or the other. Each tribe has her own strength and weakness.

8 Likes

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
fjjc:

Then idiots IPOPigs brother in Lagos refused to go back to una dry land
You'll first go back to your skull mining business in osun your god forsaken land before you can vomit trash from that your germs and bacteria infested pit called mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by ebuz11(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Clarinet7: 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
cool coolcool
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
queenitee:

I've never said anything bad against Igbos, in fact, I have igbo friends that I love so much. But sincerely, you guys are tribalistic, you are quick to remind us about you being Biafrans forgetting the fact that well are still Nigerians. If you can remember we all are Nigerians before talking about Biafra, it would be better and you guys look down on other tribes a lot which is why they are always against you.

We have nothing to prove to each other about one tribe being better than the other, because to other countries, we are a country, we are Nigerians and they think about us the same way, irrespective of whatever tribe anyone belong to. Other countries address us as a country and not according to our tribes. So why not make ourselves one? The truth is no tribe is better than the other, cos we all lack in one way or the other. Each tribe has her own strength and weakness.

We do not lack in anything biko. We only lack seaport cos we are not too close to the ocean but other things we have in abundance.

We are hardworking
We are intelligent
We are handsome and beautiful.(Good looking)
We are innovative
We are creative
We are independent.

What else??
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by HomeDelng: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
charliboy654:

Then u have been living in different bushes in Nigeria, cause this thing happens in Jos regular, if u have not heard about it then u are obviously living in a bush.

I hear it happens in Jos, Gembu mountain in Taraba, Enugu and some other highlands.

But I'm yet to witness this magnitude of hail.

I guess Lagos, Rivers, Imo, Taraba, Plateau, Nasarawa, Abuja...are all bushes.

Calm down, it doesn't happen everywhere whenever it rains, not even in the said highlands.
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by greensandy: 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
YorubaMyKids:

Lepers are even better than Afonjas with senseless scars on their already ugly faces. You people give yourselves pat the back because of Lagos State while Osun and Ekiti still look like disaster.

Your Tinubu only took advantage of the economic edge of Lagos State to loot money, what does the fool know about Lagos or how it's economic shape was moulded?.
Your tribe is a very lazy one that's the reason no matter how you think SE is, people would still tell you they'd want to be Igbo than a Yoruba afonja lazy skull mining career oriented dirty ugly conehead. cheesy

Igbos no send una oo we just focus on our container business strictly, the same container business that made China what it is today that it has more Billionaires than America, that's what we focus on and do not look into another man ish but you people will leave your business and focus on us out of inborn jealousy, why is that so Afonja??

Cry me a river. E pain am wella.

1 Like

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
HomeDelng:

I hear it happens in Jos, Gembu mountain in Taraba, Enugu and some other highlands.

But I'm yet to witness this magnitude of hail.

I guess Lagos, Rivers, Imo, Taraba, Plateau, Nasarawa, Abuja...are all bushes.

Calm down, it doesn't happen everywhere whenever it rains, not even in the said highlands.
It happens almost everywhere in Nigeria but not regularly, it has even happened in warri years ago in the 19s.

1 Like

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
greensandy:

Cry me a river. E pain am wella.

E pain you shege cheesy
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by ComeAndobo: 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
zurich1010:
Beautiful mountain top Enugu; the only place I will live in Nigeria. This is not the first time we are seeing hail in Enugu; actually happens more due to high elevation!

Watch as afonja will invade and start calling them them all kinds of names and even claiming it happens in other places out of envy and wickeness in them...why Enugu? Why not Ibadan?. What these afonjas don't know is Biafrans don't regard them as anything!

How will someone just smoke hemp and come online to type nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by queenitee(f): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
YorubaMyKids:

We do not lack in anything biko. We only lack seaport cos we are not too close to the ocean but other things we have in abundance.

We are hardworking
We are intelligent
We are handsome and beautiful.(Good looking)
We are innovative
We are creative
We are independent.

What else??
Okay, I don't even have the time for argument. Keep being tribalistic and complaining, in fact, you guys can isolate yourselves and decide you are no longer Nigerians. Your tribe, your beliefs, your whatever. Good night and have a happy night rest

3 Likes

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Arda1000(m): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
queenitee:

be sincere to urself, you know the saying that water and oil come never come together, that saying apply to igbos and yorubas, didn't you help slaughter us in 6os?, you stabbed us in the back and presently anything we oppose that's exactly what you'll propose, we can't be one Nigeria or one anything, many countries are identifying igbos as who they really are, if we tell we are Baifrans we mean it not because of any selfish reason, its because we cherish freedom, am telling u because just mentioning biafra guys like will start to convuls,we are not slave so its our right to call our self what we want
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
queenitee:

Okay, I don't even have the time for argument. Keep being tribalistic and complaining, in fact, you guys can isolate yourselves and decide you are no longer Nigerians. Your tribe, your beliefs, your whatever. Good night and have a happy night rest

If you check the history of Nigeria you'd realise that Igbos are actually the most 'unity conscious' tribe in Nigeria and other tribes can't say the same about themselves.

We hate no one but we are hated so our quest for Biafra is really justified if you take a critical look at it.
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by HomeDelng: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
charliboy654:

It happens almost everywhere in Nigeria but not regularly, it has even happened in warri years ago in the 19s.

Exactly my point.
It's not a regular in all locations.

So whenever you consciously experience yours for the first time, its an awe worth talking bout.
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
queenitee:

See this one ooo, those other tribes who are against us are they in any way good better than us? Do you think we bloody care if you love or hate us? And see who's calling Igbos tribalistic, we are the most detribalised group in Nigeria, we feel at home in all parts of the country, we invest, develop and promote our host communities, have you ever seen a Yoruba man's investment in SE or SS? Anywhere in Nigeria you go and do not feel the presence of Igbos then know that the place is totally inhabitable.

1 Like

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by mechanics(m): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
That's the real ice.
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
It should have rained ice blocks the size of cement building blocks.
That would have made my day.

2 Likes

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
enemybulldozer:
enlightened?? Ok, show us pictures of this kind hail falling from your cave.
Wonders shall never end. Imagine a Yoruba man that does not know what it means to travel is telling me to move out of the cave am staying??

Mitcheeeeww

Lol, In this 21st century you are behaving like a primitive man.
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by madgoat(m): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
zurich1010:

That bush place where they still think they are Israeli descendants grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by queenitee(f): 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
See this one ooo, those other tribes who are against us are they in any way good better than us? Do you think we bloody care if you love or hate us? And see who's calling Igbos tribalistic, we are the most detribalised group in Nigeria, we feel at home in all parts of the country, we invest, develop and promote our host communities, have you ever seen a Yoruba man's investment in SE or SS? Anywhere in Nigeria you go and do not feel the presence of Igbos then know that the place is totally inhabitable.
It's because he asked why people are always against Igbos and you should see I wasn't bias, I was talking about all tribes, neither do I say you guys shouldn't feel at home in any part of the country.

And to whether you care if I or other tribes love or hate you is actually none of my business. I did not love you because I want you to care.

1 Like

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by elonize(m): 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Shibaraba:
Tomorrow in Enugu market

"Nwanna buy ice rain
Straight from heaven
It can cool anything
It can cool beer
Cool water
Even sef cool your destiny
500 naira only"
hahahahahahhaahahahhaha e no pass so o
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by julishad(f): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
Babalegba:
It happened in Abeokuta a few years ago and it cost me over eighty thousand naira to repair the damaged roofing slates of my house.
yea, it happened in Abeokuta 9 or 10 years ago, it was in the afternoon, i cant forget that day..... Lol, i thought the world was about coming to an end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) / Free Internet Browsing Using Your-freedom Client / 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.