Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza (16358 Views)

Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Rotimi Amaechi Interacts With Passengers In A Commercial Boat At CMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by mytime24(f): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
K
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
maybachmusic:

Yes

Proud to be among those who retired him

cool
Gbam. Nobody can play God in Southsouth
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by rottennaija(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
wiseone28:
Before election there was no money but now everywhere he is sharing money

nonsense.

I hope they didn't clean that place before he visit, so that he can breathe the pee and shit that is oozing there.

Only those who live in uyo knows what you are saying
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
Akabio is scared of coming out.......UDOM don reach am lesson.
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by PrettyEneawan(f): 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Akpabio is a forgotten issue in Akwa Ibom state
Akpabio Cannot Be Forgotten, Remember He's The One That Made Akwa Ibom State To Be Known As.....
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by BlazeAttai(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
wiseone28:

nonsense.

I hope they didn't clean that place before he visit, so that he can breathe the pee and shit that is oozing there.
DIVINE MADNESS.
ONLY THUGS.
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by PrettyEneawan(f): 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
wiseone28:

nonsense.

Oga Why You De Lie Like This? Ibom Plaza No Be Mushin Or Surulere
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by Macauley07(m): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Bigajeff:
which Ibom plaza? even the eatery car park cannot accommodate this crowd. this looks like another location @ op
Mr everywhere, I'm pretty sure you've not been to uyo before, cuz you for no talk wetin U just talk so.
Na PhotoShop Abi?
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by wiseone28: 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Oga Why You De Lie Like This? Ibom Plaza No Be Mushin Or Surulere
politics has blocked your NOSE.

i don't blame you
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by Caseless: 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
U go celebrate Udom
Nsima Ekere.
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by realstars: 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
wiseone28:

nonsense.

Old boy AKWA ibom state is one of the cleanest state in Nigeria, and Udom in question is the real man you've never seen. So respect your self, don't poo with your deity mouth, you hear me?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by Etebrusco: 1:58am On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=76441105]TEXT OF GOVERNOR UDOM EMMANUEL'S LIVE BROADCAST ON THE GUBERNATORIAL AND HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY ELECTIONS

My fellow Akwa Ibomites, on Saturday, March 9, you will again be called upon to perform your civic duty of freely electing the man who will lead this state for the next four years as well as the Honourable Members who will be representing you in the State House of Assembly, this therefore is a critical election as the outcome will impact directly on your wellbeing as well as that of your children.

Let me use this opportunity to thank you most sincerely for the peaceful manner you conducted yourselves during the last Presidential and National Assembly elections. Your conduct on that day proved to everyone that Akwa Ibom people are peace loving and that our state is peaceful, safe and secure. It also proved another enabling venture that Akwa Ibom people are greatly interested and actively engaged in the electoral process and would not buckle under any form of intimidation or threat of violence. You truly deserve our commendations for the display of such deep faith in the electoral process.

I was happy to see men and women of various ages, young adults of voting age, our youths and elders trooping out, standing in long lines and waiting patiently to be accredited and thereafter cast their votes. It shows you value your votes and wanted your votes to count.

The March 9th Governorship and House of Assembly elections are deeply critical since the winners will superintend over the affairs of this State in the next four years and you have a duty to go out and vote because your vote must and should truly matter.

I want to assure you that your safety is guaranteed and you will cast your vote under peaceful environment. I call on our youths not to engage in any act of violence as election is not a do or die affair.

We are electing the Governor and Members of the House of Assembly of Akwa Ibom State. We are not going to war, we are first and foremost brothers and sisters of the same stock and our chord of unity and peaceful coexistence will not be broken by deflecting passion of politics.
Politics as I have always maintained will come and politics will go, but the spirit and the soul of Akwa Abasi Ibom State remains everlasting ingredients of love and brotherhood.
As I said in my last broadcast, there's no political office that should cause the loss of lives of our precious people. If any therefore ask you to shed your kindred's blood for him to win an election, politely tell the person you will not engage in any such unwholesome act. We will continue to live in peace and my prayer is that as he Holy Bible commands in Isaiah 32:18, I quote, "that my people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest. In peace I will lie down and sleep for you alone, Lord make me dwell in safety".

May you deeply enjoy the peace of our father and Saviour Lord Jesus Christ as you go out to cast your votes.

To the international observers and other visitors to our States, your safety and security is guaranteed for God alone is our Chief Security Officer.

God bless Akwa Abasi Ibom State.
God bless Nigeria.[/quote ] man of d people #ONLYGOD by Don morano-we are behind my governor
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by PrettyEneawan(f): 6:38am On Mar 08, 2019
wiseone28:
politics has blocked your NOSE.

i don't blame you
I'm Not A Politician Sir But I Know How Ibom Plaza Looks Like
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by denko(m): 6:53am On Mar 08, 2019
The youth of Akwaibom stood their ground I hope Rivers Delta and bayelsa does same against Buhari Army
maybachmusic:

Yes

Proud to be among those who retired him

cool
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by nelcliff(m): 6:57am On Mar 08, 2019
Cletus77:
Someone said that Udom used Akpabio to test his political strength cheesy

Kindly beg him to tell you more.. I guess he must know so much about Akpabio and Udom.

But going by the defeat that strike Akpabio in his constituency, I can equally agree somehow..

Lord have mercy on Nairalanders that are so hysterically funny. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by nelcliff(m): 7:05am On Mar 08, 2019
Caseless:
Nsima Ekere.

Who is Nsima in Akwa Ibom politic.
This is not bunkering business that he knows how to steal nor NDDC project fund that he has stolen for campaign

Abeg park well make Udom pass.
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by eki2000(m): 7:27am On Mar 08, 2019
Great Udom, the Slayer of Lizard of Warsaw, the destroyer of APC errand boy, and man that does all these without a single voilence recorded, Truly it's ONLY GOD

1 Like

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by Vabasi(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Bigajeff:
which Ibom plaza? even the eatery car park cannot accommodate this crowd. this looks like another location @ op
You don't even know Ibom Plaza.
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by Cletus77(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
nelcliff:

Kindly beg him to tell you more.. I guess he must know so much about Akpabio and Udom.

But going by the defeat that strike Akpabio in his constituency, I can equally agree somehow..

Lord have mercy on Nairalanders that are so hysterically funny. grin grin grin
You know Akwa ibomites we're complaining that Udom is too dull and doesn't deserve a second term. But immediately Akpabio decamped..boom!!! Udom started to release the projects, we were shocked that he was truly working...

Akpabio should stop calling Udom on phone.. Abi is Udom now his godfather?? grin grin

Udom and Akwa ibomites deserves accolades grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by nelcliff(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Cletus77:

You know Akwa ibomites we're complaining that Udom is too dull and doesn't deserve a second term. But immediately Akpabio decamped..boom!!! Udom started to release the projects, we were shocked that he was truly working...

Akpabio should stop calling Udom on phone.. Abi is Udom now his godfather?? grin grin

Udom and Akwa ibomites deserves accolades grin

On point bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 / Orji Kalu Extols Jonathan At 63 / Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.