Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) (58110 Views)

Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers / Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by maxzzo1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
Why is APC and Amechi troublesome, they are using army to cause mayham early Di's morning they attack OGU/BOLO and arrested PDP supporter.....hmmm i see gun men killing soldiers after this election....the worse thing APC is not contesting while cause trouble.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Mouthgag: 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
That Ateke is a bloody criminal

2 Likes

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Soldiers will not just enter his compound and start shooting we ain't daft.

Actually, this is Nairaland and we're daft.

1 Like

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by hammerFC: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
THIS IS WAT BUHARI WILL DO WITH SECOND TERM.

NEXT LEVEL... NIGERIA IS FINISHED

2 Likes

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by eddie7: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE... in my view, who ever the find wahala..... Wahala them go surely get.... Now or later
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Tell us the full gist
thats what we know so far!! they actually entered his palace. I stay in okrika. Update am*echi was in the military convoy that attacked ateke’s compound

3 Likes

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by omoteacher(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Please the residents of Rivers deserve peace. Every time shooting, I'd feel for the people there. Rivers people life (lives) matter.
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by IprintMONEY: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Stop this rough play with ateke o. Boys are ready to die for him matter o

2 Likes

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by jrusky(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Pls what are they invading this dude compound for? If he is wanted man to invade his compound is not the best tactics to arrest him beside what is his offense? Has any competent court issued a arrest warrant on him? And why invading his house just 48 hours to governorship election?

The current boss in army hierarchy are making more mockery of the millitary by suddenly turning themselve to police, civil defence and boy scouts doing arresting, charge and bail while fulani herdsmen slaughtering in benue and kaduna, bandit slaughtering in Zamfara and Katsina but can't go there?

11 Likes

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by HappyPagan: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Dannyset:
Militant has a palace.......
militants have palaces... theres one in bayelsa... opposite an army barrack.
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by uridadole: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
udemzyudex:

We ain't daft or you're daft which one?

When soldiers were going about shooting during the presidential election in rivers state did you say you were daft?

This is politics and we all know how desperate this government is especially Amaechi so anything can happen.

So that amechi can gain what? Apc is not even in the race.
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by RealSleek(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Tell us the full gist

Are you sure? Na today dem dey invade people house without reason especially perceived political enemies, go ask baba fela

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by computerglobal(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
udemzyudex:

We ain't daft or you're daft which one?

When soldiers were Fine about shooting during the presidential election in rivers state did you say you were daft?
Fi
This is politics and we all know how desperate this government is especially Amaechi so anything can happen.

Mr A: How are you able to always keep your head cool all the time

Me: I don't get into argument with stupid and aggressive people, I just cut them short and say you are right

Mr A: But that is wrong and irrational

Me: Thank you, you are right.

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Arysexy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
straighttalk:
It serves him right. He is expected to be apolitical but he organized himself into one. So let him bear the brunt.

Like Oba of lagoon. Rilwayne is apolitical right?

5 Likes

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by maxzzo1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
uridadole:

So that amechi can gain what? Apc is not even in the race.
My broda, Ameachi is evil and mental
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by noisy45(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
I once told two soldiers that the advantage difference that are having over nigerians is because they armed. I said if every Nigerian has a gun like the average American citizen. That they would be jittery before they invade anywhere

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by JohnFrankling(m): 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
The military should not start what they can't finish we want peace in Rivers state not this yeye political bidding

1 Like

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by BrainSanitizer: 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hi I'm just strolling around. Please don't hit me with a stray bullet.
Operation hippopotamus smile activated.
Welcome to the preliminary stage of the next level
They've started test running their formations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Arysexy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
maxzzo1:
Why is APC and Amechi troublesome, they are using army to cause mayham early Di's morning they attack OGU/BOLO and arrested PDP supporter.....hmmm i see gun men killing soldiers after this election....the worse thing APC is not contesting while cause trouble.....

They want to create atmosphere of insecurity and eventually declare state of emergency, which will enable them have APC nitwit installed. That's d game but Buhari. Oshiomothief and Amechi have failed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by olisaEze(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
Dannyset:

Ateke nor be ur mate o!

3 Likes

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by BuhariAdvocate: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ateke is a certified criminal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Kingspin(m): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Tell us the full gist
Is Nigeria fighting war? Where are the herdsmen killers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Marotzke(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
Dannyset:
They haf even become Aare Ona Kakamfo sef.
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by albaniy1: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
NOW I WILL ASK MY Q WHO KILLED THOSE 3 SOLDIERS LAST WEEK

I DONT JUST HAPPEN NATURAL SO NOBODY SHOULD PITY THEM

ZACKBIAM LOADING
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Generalnomercy: 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
straighttalk:
It serves him right. He is expected to be apolitical but he organized himself into one. So let him bear the brunt.

Why are Yorubas like you so lame?

A useless Yoruba King THREATENED to kill all Igbos if they don't vote Buhari/APC and you clapped for him. So tell me why a king in rivers state is not free to support any party of his choice?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by echodrum(m): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Tell us the full gist
Really?? Which soldiers? They one that invaded Nnamdi kalus compound and started shooting and killing or another one?

2 Likes

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by koyeni(m): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ok

Check my signature
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Generalnomercy: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Ateke is a certified criminal.

But not a TERRORIST like Buhari, TINUBU and oshiomole.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Kenkuss(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is a confirmed story , Ameachi is just too desperate,
So this is it? The war song that he sang on the day buhari came to River's state for campaign,
(Spit) God forbid.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
When did Ateke Tom who was once a militant become a king
Naija sef
I wonder o. A militant leader installed as a traditional ruler. A king for that matter and they are complaining of killings here and there. That state is not serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Biingoo: 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
McAausim:
shocked

APC stepping on a lion tails....... shocked

Ameachi watch your back...... shocked
Nobi small!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ongoing Mega-Projects In Nigeria / Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.