Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) (58113 Views)

Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers / Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by deomelo: 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
I'm 100% sure that this is fake news and soldiers did not invade any palace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
echodrum:
Really?? Which soldiers? They one that invaded Nnamdi kalus compound and started shooting and killing or another one?

We all knw what IPOB members were doing before their leader's house was invaded

Every Country in the World treats aggressive seperationist aggressively. Why didn't soldiers attack Ohaneze Ndigbo's leaders? Answer sincerely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by wideawaken01: 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Tell us the full gist
Soldiers will not just enter his compound and start shooting we ain't daft.

May be you are not but, the soldiers under PMB's advisers instructions are daft.
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by piippa(m): 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Tell us the full gist
Seems you don't know Ateke Tom. That's simply a way of neutralizing his effect during the election because he decides what happens in Okrika.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
wideawaken01:

May be you are not but, the soldiers under PMB's advisers instructions are daft.

You might be right tho but it is strange for Soldiers to just invade a traditional ruler's house for no reason.
We will get to know the truth just watch out
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Uniportadmision: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Keke for sale in port Harcourt.
Four available,
All are sound, strong engine.
Price 170k non negotiable!
0.8.0.3526.0634 call or whatsapp

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by deomelo: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
piippa:

Seems you don't know Ateke Tom. That's simply a way of neutralizing his effect during the election because he decides what happens in Okrika.

This is your own opinion

What proof do you have that the Nigerian army attacked this palace..?
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by nelronaldo(m): 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Tell us the full gist
Why will soldiers even enter someone's compound and start shooting?
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by senatordave1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
piippa:

This is bad and if true must be condemned roundly.so if apc were on the ballot,pdp would have lost heavily.
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by badman007(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
ruggedtimi:
woke up a sleeping dog!! nigerian military

Sleeping Chicken. I don't see the use of these guys to Niger Delta.

Someone get that Asari Dokubo guy down pls
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
nelronaldo:

Why will soldiers even enter someone's compound and start shooting?

If they get information that thugs are there to cause chaos before, during or after election and the thugs prevent them from searching the house or prevent them from apprehending the suspects.
Yes it is the duty of the Police but Rivers politics is beyond the power of the Nigeria Police Force that we all know. Soon we will get to the root of this matter.

Thank you
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Dino98: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Tell us the full gist

All the ones they have been doing that you know the reason, what have u done about it??

2 Likes

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by jinco5050: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Tell us the full gist
. In a country where illiterate and old man is ruling , anything can happen there

3 Likes

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by islandmoon: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hausa Fulani should have respect for other tribes in the country, Nigeria is not for hausa fulani alone, Amechi is a traitor!

3 Likes

Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by rottennaija(m): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
noisy45:
Idiots that cannot invade a Boko Haram makeshift tent of 5 Boko haram well armed terrorist
shey it was you that pushes boko haram to the Nigerian borders town? It was you that liberated the 17 lga held by boko haram during GeJ time? It was you that force the boko hlboys to form alliance with ISIS and later, Iswap? All these weren't the NA but you and your God. Smh,
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Husbandofigbos: 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Zonto231:
Never have I ever heard that Nigerian army has invaded the palace of an Emir or any traditional ruler in the north but they are so fast and careless to desecrate palaces in the south south.it is well

Palace of a criminal.

They should look for a Lance corporal to flog him better koboko.
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by wink2015(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk on Thursday evening reveals that some men in Military Camouflage have invaded the Palace of Ex-militant leader and traditional ruler, Ateke Tom in Okochiri, Rivers State.

The soldiers, all heavily armed, broke into the palace and ransacked the entire building. They also fired gunshots into certain areas in the palace grounds.

An eyewitness report reveals that one person was allegedly killed in the invasion. The motives behind the raid are currently unknown.

However, it will be recalled that this development is coming a few days after the Governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike alleged that the minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi and the general officer commanding, 6 Division, Port Harcourt Maj. General Jamil Sarham were plotting to arrest key leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in the state in order to sabotage the gubernatorial elections scheduled to hold on Saturday, March 9th.

PoliticsNGR has photos from the scene;

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-soldiers-invade-ateke-toms-palace-photos/

PROBABLY THE BUHARI ADMINISTRATION IS LOOKING FOR TOMPOLO

They may be acting on some information that HRH Ateke Tom is providing hideout for the ex-militant.
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by MyMouth(m): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
Wike is lucky apc is not on d ballot, them for show am shege! But me I don't understand, who is apc fighting for now that they are not on the ballot?
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by roselynbas(f): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
I don't believe this story simply because If it is the Ateke Tom of Rivers, you cannot invade his place I repeat they cannot invade his place. Abeg no make me laff!
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by roselynbas(f): 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
MyMouth:
Wike is lucky apc is not on d ballot, them for show am shege! But me I don't understand, who is apc fighting for now that they are not on the ballot?

Did they tell u they don't know where he is? Who's looking for him? Ha, Nigeria my country.
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by ozowarac: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Tell us the full gist

You most be an idiot. WHT happened at Nnamdi Kanu house nko?
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by roselynbas(f): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is the kind of story you see when someone sits in his one room apartment in Orile and knows what goes on in Okrika!
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Dollabiz: 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
oh
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by MyMouth(m): 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
roselynbas:

Did they tell u they don't know where he is? Who's looking for him? Ha, Nigeria my country.
Am the one looking for him! Ah, Nigeria my local government.
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by naijafella(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
How did this one became a King? Even criminals sit on thrones here? Na wa oh
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Vince77(m): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Police has become totally useless in Nigeria.
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
ozowarac:

You most be an idiot. WHT happened at Nnamdi Kanu house nko?

Foolish pig for how many years did your Kanu spread hate speeches without any military action against him?
I guess y'all were blind and deaf when KANU threatened to bring the head of a whole President to Biafra, and perhaps you were living in a cave or a hole when he was building an Army within a sovereign State. Your bigotry won't allow you say the truth, and let me tell you if you are an ignorant ,every Country in the World treats aggressive seperationist like your Kanu and his terrorist group aggressively. Why didn't the Army attack Ohaneze Ndigbo?
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by bizzibodi(m): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
D kind of guns they will find there will be enuff to end Bh.
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
A terrorist and oil thief turned king. How dare you guys address the rogue as a 'Royal Majesty' ?
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by smeag0l(m): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Honestly, some of you guys on nairaland can make someone weep especially if he remembers that you have an education. What is the "it's all about oil" that I keep seeing here and there?who do you think controls the oil in the SS?For your information, all the states only get equal percentages of the revenue coming to Nigeria from whatever resources while the oil rich states in the SS , SE and SW get just an additional 17% derivation. Every other thing goes to your government and is what the senators and reps feed fat on. The only thing that belongs to any state is their IGR. The money the Nigerian government makes from oil is so huge that you won't want to imagine. What is happening in rivers state is just power play between Amaechi and Wike and that's all there is to it
Arysexy:
It's all about oil.

APC want to capture Akwaibom and Rivers by any illegal means. It's all about oil.

Those that lied to Niger Deltans that igbos are after their oil are now showing their real intentions. We now know who is really after oil wealth of the Niger Delta.

Watch out for APC state sponsored violence in Delta, Akwaibom, Rivers come Saturday. They may want state of emergency in those states to enable them appoint their rubber stamps
Re: Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) by GoldHorse(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
Na real Royal Migesty...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ongoing Mega-Projects In Nigeria / Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.