Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Will You Forgive Your Wife If You Discover One Of Your Child Is Not Yours? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Forgive Your Wife If You Discover One Of Your Child Is Not Yours? (837 Views)

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Will You Be Angry With Your Wife If You Discover She's Saving From Upkeep Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Forgive Your Wife If You Discover One Of Your Child Is Not Yours? by Okwori12(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
I've come to discover that women can keep secret better than men. I pray you will not experience this in your life. But what advice will you give to those in this shoe currently?
Re: Will You Forgive Your Wife If You Discover One Of Your Child Is Not Yours? by Rosarie(f): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
I will not forgive my hubby if I discover he cheats talkless of a child.that one is byr bye.i am not a good pretender.so I rather let go than kill someone's child

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Your Wife If You Discover One Of Your Child Is Not Yours? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
hmmm, this is deep ooo bro...but the circumstances surrounding it sud be considered.

There are some tins dat cud cause dis, it wud av bn better if u giv better explanation.

All the same, there ar couples that have bn living together 4 decades n av some serious secrets like this.

It still depend on ability 2 handle tinz like dis anyway...

I knw many opinion will pump up here, oh yes, dis is Nairaland but If u can forgive, just do.

However if u cant, dont keep her in everlasting pain, just let her go, but remember we all av stories to tell in life...Wish anyone experiencing dis d best decision.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Wife If You Discover One Of Your Child Is Not Yours? by dollytino4real(f): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
how come na, dis question is a technical one I swear
Re: Will You Forgive Your Wife If You Discover One Of Your Child Is Not Yours? by kapelvej: 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
It is not about forgiving her.it is about Running for your Dear life
Re: Will You Forgive Your Wife If You Discover One Of Your Child Is Not Yours? by cococandy(f): 4:52am On Mar 08, 2019
Your reaction should depend on the type of husband you are. If you’re the type to go planting your seed in other women, you don’t have a moral right to be upset that another man out his seed your wife.

If you however are keeping up your part of the vows, then if you choose not to forgive, you have a moral right to do so. Really simple.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Gambling Addiction Recovery Update / I Want To Die / Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.