Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) (22653 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / "Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 3:45am On Oct 30, 2019
Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice As Mum's Dementia Makes Her Consider Having A Child Out Of Wedlock (Video)

IgbereTV reports that the former Big Brother Naija reality star, Uriel Oputa has opened up to her followers about her struggles and why she's considering having a child the unconventional way as a result. She said she has been celibate for almost four years.

December will make it four years since she hasn't dated anyone. She said she went celibate to save herself from getting hurt again.

But considering the fact that her mother is suffering from dementia and could soon forget everything, including her children, Uriel has contemplated having a child the unconventional way, rather than waiting until whenever she meets a man and gets married, during which time her mother's health may have declined.

Uriel said: "My mum... If I leave it any longer and I don't meet anybody anytime soon, she won't remember my child.

"Even if I were to introduce my child to my mum, and she's at her later stages of her illness, no connection, she will just... nothing. She's already on her way out. And that made me angry. It made me angry.

"I've never questioned religion in any way and I never will question religion... never question God, but I question my morals and for me that was deep.

"I question my morals in the sense of, I said to myself, 'what if I wanted to have a child in order for my child and for me to give my mum the chance to have a connection with my child before she goes?'

"Because, my mum is going to forget the memories that we cherished together..."

In tears, Uriel narrated a cherished memory she fears her mother will forget.

"And she'll forget all of that. She'll forget my name. So while she's still there just a little bit, would it be such a bad idea for me to have a child? And that thought crossed my head and I was like, 'no no no. It's not culturally... It's not right culture-wise. People might look down at me. People might say, 'you're wrong', 'I hate you' or 'you're setting a bad example'.

"So in what situation does a situation become morally right."

She continues: "Put your self in this shoe, and I'm not saying that I'm going to do it, but if you was in my position, would you say having a child whatever way - artificial insemination or whatever - is wrong? Is it morally right or wrong?

"You guys decide and let me know. It's a very interesting topic and I wanted to share that with you.

Watch the video below.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4NltkSHP1u/?igshid=lwr41tgzy3ez

http://igberetvnews.com/1098608/uriel-oputa-seeks-fans-advice-mums-dementia-makes-consider-child-wedlock-video/

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by MiniImportation: 4:51am On Oct 30, 2019
Not this shit,I believe you must be very depressed for you to come out with such a stupid? Gone where the day when you remember God Punishment and he'll threats in all you do, is now a norm in Nigerian Christians to have a child out of wedlock just to keep breeding Bastard's in the society

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Bryan88(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by gbengalite(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2019
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2019
U need to atleast have a bf serious or casual 1st before talking about this. She talks too much

7 Likes

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Giftedprof: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2019
Inside life
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Larryallovernig: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2019
Fine gal ;

5 Likes

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by uncastableodd(f): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2019
No wonder she was seducing big brother whenever she was called upon to speak with Big brother in the house then .

May God give your own ADEORI

3 Likes

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2019
December will make it four years since she hasn't dated anyone. She said she went celibate to save herself from getting hurt again.
We will advice you to keep this up.
Chikena!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by MobilityExpress: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2019
When 9ja girl dey ask this kain question in present future tense, she don get belle already grin

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Finnese001: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2019
tongue
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by kendrick93(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2019
This girl and attention seeking

12 Likes

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Passionate888: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2019
Your choice... It's not against Nigeria's constitution.

6 Likes

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2019
cry
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by biggerboyc(m): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Nnemuka(f): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2019
Do you and the world will adjust...
I love this

4 Likes

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Promismike(m): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2019
Just forcing attention
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by NonFarmPayrol: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2019
MobilityExpress:
When 9ja girl dey ask this kain question in present future tense, she don get belle already grin

4 years faya

Na so Linda dey decieve her fans that year

21 Likes

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Damtune: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by safarigirl(f): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2019
Uriel, you sef you're running out of time. After all, you are in your 30's and you're becoming high risk yourself.

Do the artificial insemintation and have your child if you can't find a man. Not everyone will find a man, and we can't all keep waiting for goddoth, do you. If you make peace with the idea of AI, please, go ahead. Man that will come will come, kids or not. There are women with four kids remarrying, just as there are women with no kids not even marrying at all.

Make hay while the sun shines, in an age of unserious men, you have to take your destiny in your own hands. If i'm in my thirties without man, AI would definitely be an option

23 Likes

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by OhBiafra: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2019
How do prostitutes like her even expect to attract responsible guys?

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2019
Trash... Anything to get noticed.

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2019
God will bring ur husband Uriel. If God can do it for Simi mom in her 50s,yours is a small case.

6 Likes

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by MobilityExpress: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

4 years faya

grin
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by MobilityExpress: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

4 years faya

Itz just the tip that enta grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Cornel101: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2019
Nothing is wrong or right.It is only perception that makes it so.

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by sinola(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2019
Anthony Joshua warming up to scatter that big buddy anyhow..... However, be careful #gelato crooner get her eyes on him.
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by mamanotinspoil3: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2019
This one just want to talk. Just do wetin dey your mind and let us hear word. Stop wasting Nairaland ink with unnecessary threads angry

We have used office items at giveaway prices. Sofa set, inverter, furniture and more. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by RichDad1(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2019
That’s a whole lot she spilled out there.
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by midehi2(f): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2019
Chai, my only brother who married a woman that can't cook, even to sweep sef wahala, washes clothes on top bed, kitchen dirty enough to quench your hunger, chai, see woman na, home-girl, always happy despite her fear and pains.....chai i for say make my brother marry you, handsome man, asst director for office, chai chai chai, and too much church no let him carry that woman go her mama house undecided embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Nikkysplash: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2019
It’s a personal decision...If it’s gonna give you peace and create happiness then go ahead.... But I would advice you pray to God for a good partner cos you will definitely need a companion once your mom leaves for the world beyond �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss: I Knew Ubi Franklin Before He Married Lilian Esoro / Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy / Pete Edochie, My Husband And I – Rita Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.