Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? (29123 Views)

Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives / Share A Day You Can Never Forget / What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by KingAzubuike(f): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
Judybash93:
Well, i lost my younger brother to a preventable home accident. It's the must unforgettable thing that still haunts me till today
Whar arrepened?
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Uglymind:

I smell lies

Lol. I love this episode.
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Painfulife(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
The day I was caught for being gay. My parents had to come to my rescue.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Emotionss: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
mastermaestro:

Are you serious? shocked But sincerely speaking, this forum is very toxic. I have learned to overlook some disgustingly tribalistic remarks.

Bros am as serious as heart attack.

Nairaland has done more damage to the Nigerian youth then we think.

15 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Sabby1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
MissRaine69:
I remember it like yesterday
Very foggy night, visibility was not too bad then the fog got thick and you could not see the car in front of you.
The next I recall was hitting what felt like a brick wall. When an airbag inflates and your face makes contact the pain is beyond describing.
Let’s just say
Car was a write off
Metal plates , screws, pins, and intramedullary rods made it possible for me to walk. Marvels of modern medicine
All because I hit one of these.

wow!
You're really good in poetry
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Judybash93(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Whar arrepened?

If you'll like to know, he fell into a ditch just at our backyard. Head first, died on impact

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Herlertah(m): 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Forreellinc:
grin grin one day i go buy shoe, only for 1 flat head gal to come dey talk say i thief e fone, wo i tear am cofam slap everybody come gats intervene
Lmao.....that thing irritates me too. The best solution in such situation is exactly what you did. Give that person enough beating (if you can) to make then rethink that accusation.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by youngelder(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
YOU STILL ENTERED THAT ROOM WITH HER??
EH.....!

shocked shocked shocked shocked
prettysassygirl:
mine happened years back when I was still in school,I stayed with a rommie in my year 2,then in yr 3,we decided to look for another house, I got the house myself and packed in,she couldn't join immediately as she was doing her it for 3 months. the day she joined me,was in march,so I stayed in the house for 3 months alone. That day I was so happy as she bought so many thing for me from abuja including kirishi. I ate plenty plenty things then slept off. she was praying when I did, i didn't even utter a word of prayer that night. she brought back anointing oil which her mother gave her, she mixed it with water and sprinkled it round the house,when I woke up around 11 pm,she was still praying,I was surprised then went back to my sleep, that was the last day I slept facing the ceiling. The next time I was waking up by 1 am ,my roomie was sitting astride me with her two hands on my neck choking the life out of me,I was calling her by name but she was like a demon on top of me,there was light so I could see her clearly, then I saw death,everywhere was dark and I could feel my spirit was leaving my body,then strength from no where came into me and I pushed her off me,I ran to the door and she ran after me clawing at my back,the door that used to be easy to open became hard,she clawed my back and tore my dress and there was blood everywhere, my hands and back. Finally I succeeded in opening the door and breeze came into the room and touched her,it was then she got herself and started calling my name and asked me where I was going,I told her that she wanted to kill me and she is asking me where I was going. she begged me to stay telling me she didn't know what came over her. I closed the door and stayed back. we now prayed together and called our mothers. That event has forever remained in my memory

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by finalboss(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
Arysexy:

Ghost exists.

My experience

I and my bro were reading outside the house around 2am. U know those Heat period. We're were reading under d fluorescent light outside in our house.

Then all of a sudden we heard a loud weird ghost laugh like "haha haha haha haha " very audible to both of us. In d ensuing drama I was doing engineering mathematics calculation, punching calculator so u should know I was not sleeping or hallucinating, while my bro was reading theoretical course. On hearing d weird laugh we both looked ourselves and scampered into the house dragging who will be d first to pass d door.

We were scared, we could not tell our parents and we abandoned our books outside till morning.

Till today I can't stop imagining how that happened, I use to form hard guy that don't take spiritual things serious but that experience changed my mind
lmfao, nt really laughing but you heard hahahaha ? C'mon

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by KingAzubuike(f): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
Judybash93:

If you'll like to know, he fell into a ditch just at our backyard. Head first, died on impact
You were planning to dig a well at the backyard and dangerously abandoned the project. How old was he?

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Godwin5766(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
D day i 4got my fone in mah pocket, during my final exam in 100l 2nd semester...aug. 6. 2014...its a day i can't 4get

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Judybash93(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

You were planning to dig a well at the backyard and dangerously abandoned the project. How old was he?

Well, he was 5 and i was 8

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by debetmx(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
prettysassygirl:
mine happened years back when I was still in school,I stayed with a rommie in my year 2,then in yr 3,we decided to look for another house, I got the house myself and packed in,she couldn't join immediately as she was doing her it for 3 months. the day she joined me,was in march,so I stayed in the house for 3 months alone. That day I was so happy as she bought so many thing for me from abuja including kirishi. I ate plenty plenty things then slept off. she was praying when I did, i didn't even utter a word of prayer that night. she brought back anointing oil which her mother gave her, she mixed it with water and sprinkled it round the house,when I woke up around 11 pm,she was still praying,I was surprised then went back to my sleep, that was the last day I slept facing the ceiling. The next time I was waking up by 1 am ,my roomie was sitting astride me with her two hands on my neck choking the life out of me,I was calling her by name but she was like a demon on top of me,there was light so I could see her clearly, then I saw death,everywhere was dark and I could feel my spirit was leaving my body,then strength from no where came into me and I pushed her off me,I ran to the door and she ran after me clawing at my back,the door that used to be easy to open became hard,she clawed my back and tore my dress and there was blood everywhere, my hands and back. Finally I succeeded in opening the door and breeze came into the room and touched her,it was then she got herself and started calling my name and asked me where I was going,I told her that she wanted to kill me and she is asking me where I was going. she begged me to stay telling me she didn't know what came over her. I closed the door and stayed back. we now prayed together and called our mothers. That event has forever remained in my memory

For real?

You still stayed together in the same apartment. You get mind oh.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Judybash93(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

It was a rented apartment though
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Toks2008(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Toks2008:
The auto crash i had in November 11th 2001 that gave me a serious nerve injury.

My enemies on nairaland!

Imagine Some people gave a LIKE to the quoted.

11 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Starboytwo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
G
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Paschal55(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
My mums death, it's been couple of months now but I still feel her presence and imagine her face,it doesn't feel cool brethren.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
Godwin5766:
D day i 4got my fone in mah pocket, during my final exam in 100l 2nd semester...aug. 6. 2014...its a day i can't 4get
The Phone rang, abi?? Ghen Ghen

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by MissRaine69(f): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
kushercain:

Serious!!
September -November is rutting time for deer and the stags ( the one I hit) get very very agreesive and territorial during this time and will attack cars and people this one walked in front of me and I did not see it due to heavy fog . On hindsight yes I was driving a bit too fast but I survived.
A full grown one weighs between 180-200kgs

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by clems88(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mine was the moment when I saw oir driver dosing off on the wheels at Akwanga on my way to Bauchi. Immediately I sited it from the mirror I shouted .
The mumu passengers in d bus didn't even notice talk more of the 2 passenger sitting at the front sit with d drivers angry

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Paschal55:
My mums death, it's been couple of months now but I still feel her presence and imagine her face,it doesn't feel cool brethren.
Sorry about that bro

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by kushercain: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
MissRaine69:

September -November is rutting time for deer and the stags ( the one I hit) get very very agreesive and territorial during this time and will attack cars and people this one walked in front of me and I did not see it due to heavy fog . On hindsight yes I was driving a bit too fast but I survived.
A full grown one weighs between 180-200kgs

How bad were your injuries
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by finalboss(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:
The day I got my first carryover for university. I felt so bad I no even gree chop that night. With time I got used to it. Carryovers became a normal thing for most people in that department. All we do is just go to the notice board, check our results , hiss, swear for the lecturer and leave. Some of the lecturers strangely started having setbacks like death of their children, accidents etc. It made me believe that this world is very mysterious and that karma is really a bitch.. Person wey do good make e dey expect good... Person wey do bad make e dey expect bad. Last last we sha graduated. Whether first class or second class, class na class. Destiny can only be delayed it can't be altered.
yea, you are right
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Nicerazor(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
Is this poem or reality?
kenny714433:
The day I crept to my crush's room back then in my Sec. Schl days. On this night, 10pm. Everwhere was dark and I used d dark night as a cover. Suddenly, the weather changed, the wind was blowing everything on its way. Flashes of lightening lighted the sky
I hurriedly dashed to her window. There was this nolstagic feelings I had. Her door flung opened, she was like whispering "free my soul " and wriggling on her bed. I peeped with utmost horror. I saw her stepped out almost looking unconscious. She was moving towards a winding path dat led to a stream. My decision to follow her was what led to my writing this. Towards the muddy path, foothprints incresed from four it supposed to be to six. I searched frantically for the next person following us to no avail. She turned to where I hid, yeah she saw me. She grabbed me by my collar, grinned furiously as she exposed her bloody mouth. Blood dripped down her cheeks. She uttered magical words and I was numbed. I started crying, when I mannaged to mutter the word Jesus! She fell, shiverring, she looked up and asked me "where are you taking me to"?
I tried to run but couldn't, my eyes caught a frightful creature coming out of the stream and I knew I've met my waterloo.

10 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Gracesofar(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
My first day in a military academy... I had to run back home in kaduna and i was bundled back the other day. Kai clownship was hell am glad its now history sha

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by youngelder(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
Whaaaaaaaaaaat??

Is this real?
shocked shocked
kenny714433:
The day I crept to my crush's room back then in my Sec. Schl days. On this night, 10pm. Everwhere was dark and I used d dark night as a cover. Suddenly, the weather changed, the wind was blowing everything on its way. Flashes of lightening lighted the sky
I hurriedly dashed to her window. There was this nolstagic feelings I had. Her door flung opened, she was like whispering "free my soul " and wriggling on her bed. I peeped with utmost horror. I saw her stepped out almost looking unconscious. She was moving towards a winding path dat led to a stream. My decision to follow her was what led to my writing this. Towards the muddy path, foothprints incresed from four it supposed to be to six. I searched frantically for the next person following us to no avail. She turned to where I hid, yeah she saw me. She grabbed me by my collar, grinned furiously as she exposed her bloody mouth. Blood dripped down her cheeks. She uttered magical words and I was numbed. I started crying, when I mannaged to mutter the word Jesus! She fell, shiverring, she looked up and asked me "where are you taking me to"?
I tried to run but couldn't, my eyes caught a frightful creature coming out of the stream and I knew I've met my waterloo.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Arysexy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
finalboss:
lmfao, nt really laughing but you heard hahahaha ? C'mon

Both of us heard the laugh. In fact we didn't talk, we took off d same time. It was when we got inside my bro confirmed to me he heard d laugh too.

So it's not like only me heard it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by TalabiAudu: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:
The day I got my first carryover for university. I felt so bad I no even gree chop that night. With time I got used to it. Carryovers became a normal thing for most people in that department. All we do is just go to the notice board, check our results , hiss, swear for the lecturer and leave. Some of the lecturers strangely started having setbacks like death of their children, accidents etc. It made me believe that this world is very mysterious and that karma is really a bitch.. Person wey do good make e dey expect good... Person wey do bad make e dey expect bad. Last last we sha graduated. Whether first class or second class, class na class. Destiny can only be delayed it can't be altered.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by finalboss(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
kenny714433:
I hurriedly dashed to her window. There was this nolstagic feelings I had. Her door flung opened, she was like whispering "free my soul " and wriggling on her bed. I peeped with utmost horror. I saw her stepped out almost looking unconscious. She was moving towards a winding path dat led to a stream. My decision to follow her was what led to my writing this. Towards the muddy path, foothprints incresed from four it supposed to be to six. I searched frantically for the next person following us to no avail. She turned to where I hid, yeah she saw me. She grabbed me by my collar, grinned furiously as she exposed her bloody mouth. Blood dripped down her cheeks.
mehn you need to stop lying. You very bad at it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Sabby1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mine was when I went for apprenticeship in Abuja after my WAEC and NECO. Before going there, my dad gave me his phone and bought a new one for himself.

I was enjoying the apprenticeship when my boss's pretty young wife on one faithful day accused me of stealing the recharge cards she do sell worth thousands of naira and sending it to my siblings. I was like why will I steal your recharge cards when my parent do send me card when I request for, unknowing to me, she has already gone through my messages and saw recharge codes not knowing it was the phone my dad used in sending recharge cards to my siblings in higher institution.

Meanwhile, she started accusing me of theft and reported me to my boss and family members and that led to my family calling for a meeting and after much investigation, they saw I was innocent and even had to pay for damages

I later came to a realization that she was furious with me because she requested for something unethical and I refused to give in.

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by MissRaine69(f): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
kushercain:

How bad were your injuries
Dislocated jaw
Fractured eye socket
4 broken ribs
My legs are held together by metal hardware

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by oldman112(m): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=Olugbayi post=76587507]
To be honest, it was a day I was expecting my Girl Friend and after waited all day, I decided to go out and cool off only to meet her with another strange guy in the nearest street holding her hand.

It was like the World will collapse on me ![/quote
How old are you ]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Most Fatal Stampedes In History / Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? / Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.