Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability (13585 Views)

You Can't Defeat The Igbos, Don't Push Them To The Wall / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola / Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Zieina(f): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
B1ak3:
I am not a Yoruba or Igbo person, but in my honest opinion, this man is talking nonsense. It is statements like this that are causing the issues as well as the increasing animosity towards the Igbos. One of the reasons for the Holocaust is that Hitler was able to make the Germans believe that the Jews were going to control everything in Germany. When you keep making such silly comments you only cause indigenes to start building up resistance and becoming hostile.

It's not about that. It is that the igbos have said it themselves. Their agenda is to take over Lagos
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Zieina(f): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
enemybulldozer:
You're not only an illiterate but also a dummy. The agile Dahomey women warriors decimated your fathers. It was the British that came to your fathers aid otherwise, there wouldn't have been a single yoruba person by now.

You picked that up from a thrash site

The important thing is we massacred them 2 times with 3000 casualties and 5000 casualties

Whatever your opinion is about the battle I don't care, they attacked they got massacred
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

You picked that up from a thrash site

The important thing is we massacred them 2 times with 3000 casualties and 5000 casualties

Whatever your opinion is about the battle I don't care, they attacked they got massacred
Yours was also picked up from a junk site that's why I didn't take it.

The Dahomey women (which some of them was pregnant) killed the egba people of oyo in millions until the British came to their rescue.

You people should continue thanking the British.
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Yours was also picked up from a junk site that's why I didn't take it.

You people should continue thanking the British.

No British fight the War for Us, that's your opinion because you just don't like it and you are obviously jealous. The first attack by the Dahomey Amazons and soldiers was even a surprise attack that caught the Egba by Surprise and unaware but they repelled the attack and massacred them, how did the British help the Egba to repelled a Surprise attack and what they didn't expect in the first Place? Well No one give a fvck about your opinion or what you think, move on and continue hating no one Cares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

No British fight the War for Us, that's your opinion from a thrash site because you just don't like it. Now no one give a fvck about your opinion, move on
The British took it upon themselves to help you people in the fight fact.

You went and dug up junk that was written and twisted by Yorubas so that the story will suit the Yorubas. Unfortunately for you people a lot of us already know the history of how the Dahomey women warriors (which some of them were pregnant) decimated your fathers until the british took it upon themselves to come and rescue your fathers from the hands of the women warriors who were killing your fathers in their millions.
Fact of life!
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
enemybulldozer:
The British took it upon themselves to help you people in the fight fact.

You went and dug up junk that was written and twisted by Yorubas so that the story will suit the Yorubas. Unfortunately for you people a lot of us already know the history of how the Dahomey women warriors (which some of them were pregnant) decimated your fathers until the british took it upon themselves to come and rescue your fathers from the hands of the women warriors who were killing your fathers in their millions.
Fact of life!

Well it is a pity that no one care what you think lol grin and you obviously jealous and hurting, go get a life and move on, no one care what you think grin
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Well it is a pity that no one care what you think lol grin and you obviously jealous and hurting, go get a life and move on, no one care what you think grin
It is a pity no one cares of what you think or how you see the igbos fact.
Your hate and greed can never ever bring the great Igbos down deal with that.

Go and see if you can get a life and stop spewing trash here.
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by gamaliel9: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Some yorubas who love competition are enjoying the presence of Igbos in Lagos and making money while some internet warriors are here spewing hatred...worst is that they are in Ogbomosho or Oshogbo but claiming Lagos
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
enemybulldozer:
It is a pity no one cares of what you think or how you see the igbos fact.
Your hate and greed can never ever bring the great Igbos down deal with that.

Go and see if you can get a life and stop spewing trash here.

I Never hate the Igbo, I just hate some of your annoying characters and I am not interested in working to bring anyone down talk less of an entire Tribe. An average Yoruba in the street don't give a fvck about Igbo, every men is busy with their life it is you that need to stop hating Yoruba
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

I Never hate the Igbo, I just hate some of your annoying characters and I am not interested in working to bring anyone down talk less of an entire Tribe. An average Yoruba in the street don't give a fvck about Igbo, every men is busy with their life it is you that need to stop hating Yoruba
There you go again, why do you people love lies and propaganda so much??

And average yoruba in the street was thought and groomed to hate the Igbo fact. Most of us who can see beyond our noses are can testify to this effect.

Yorubas should stop hating the Igbo for no just cause period.
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
enemybulldozer:
There you go again, why do you people love lies and propaganda so much??

And average yoruba in the street was thought and groomed to hate the Igbo fact. Most of us who can see beyond our noses are can testify to this effect.

Yorubas should stop hating the Igbo for no just cause period.

Keep deceiving yourself, your people are all over Yoruba Lands living their life, an average Yoruba don't give a fvck about Igbo and that's a Fact
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 5:38am On Mar 11, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Keep deceiving yourself, your people are all over Yoruba Lands living their life, an average Yoruba don't give a fvck about Igbo and that's a Fact
Yorubas are all over Igbo land living their life but currently, Yorubas are using thugs to chase Igbo people away from their legitimate businesses.

Stop lying yorubas actually give a fvck about Igbo we all know that.
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Yorubas are all over Igbo land living their life but currently, Yorubas are using thugs to chase Igbo people away from their legitimate businesses.

Stop lying yorubas actually give a fvck about Igbo we all know that.

There may be some Yoruba in your area but they are rare and they are not all over your land, if you want to hold on to that lie that we give a fvck about you, well you can continue to do so but that wouldn't change the fact that a typical Yoruba in the street don't give a fvck about you
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by kayfra: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Is that why they just group all of you and unfortunately others as "Omo Ibo"?

Nobody gives a rats ass. It's only when you start annoying people that you get our attention and we promptly put you in your place.

Asinwin
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2019
kayfra:

Is that why they just group all of you and unfortunately others as "Omo Ibo"?

Nobody gives a rats ass. It's only when you start annoying people that you get our attention and we promptly put you in your place.

Asinwin

Something is wrong with you guys, are they no longer Igbo? What's wrong in calling you who you are? What about Hausa ? Don't we usually call them Aboki? They still call Black American African American till these days despite the fact that they have been there a long time ago since you no longer want to be associate with your tribe what then do you want people to start calling you ?. For now I don't care about your Chest beating, and no Yoruba give 2 fvck about you even if all your leaders in igboland Threaten Yoruba, in Yoruba Land it would be a Joke grin

You are calling me Crazy but unfortunately you are the crazy one here, getting offended because people calls you who you are grin. Imagine me getting offended because people are calling me "omo Yoruba' you need mental check up.
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by kayfra: 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Something is wrong with you guys, are they no longer Igbo? What's wrong in calling you who you are? What about Hausa ? Don't we usually call them Aboki? They still call Black American African American till these days despite the fact that they have been there a long time ago since you no longer want to be associate with your tribe what then do you want people to start calling you ?. For now I don't care about your Chest beating, and no Yoruba give 2 fvck about you even if all your leaders in igboland Threaten Yoruba, in Yoruba Land it would be a Joke grin

You are calling me Crazy but unfortunately you are the crazy one here, getting offended because people calls you who you are grin. Imagine me getting offended because people are calling me "omo Yoruba' you need mental check up.

Se oju e fo ni? grin
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

There may be some Yoruba in your area but they are rare and they are not all over your land, if you want to hold on to that lie that we give a fvck about you, well you can continue to do so but that wouldn't change the fact that a typical Yoruba in the street don't give a fvck about you
Am no longer suprised at your lies after all that's what you people are known for.

An average yoruba person was groomed and thought on how to hate and despise the igbos fact.
Yorubas are in Igbo land selling agbo and doing their tailoring businesses without harassment but the Igbos in Lagos are being terrorised by the yorubas and all you could say is that, yorubas don't give a fvck about the Igbos really??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS / Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Of J Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture & History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.