Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability (13607 Views)

You Can't Defeat The Igbos, Don't Push Them To The Wall / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola / Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2019
biafranation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COBAeLTdPUw&feature=youtu.be
Indeed this man grew up with Igbos truly. What he said is exactly how we the great Igbos behave.
We always turn into a monster when pushed to the wall.

Let he who have ear listen and understand.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 7:28am On Mar 08, 2019
Unlimitk:
Ibo and chest beating
Is senator ogunlewe an Igbo man??
Is like you're having comprehension problems.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by ticon4life(m): 7:37am On Mar 08, 2019
Ogunlewe had been trying since 2000/2001 to overthrow Asiwaju but always failed. This time around he is using igbo card to win the political game in lagos as one of Jimi Agbaje godfather. Asiwaju is a front tyre in the vechicle of Progressive Lagos, by God Grace PDPs, Ogunlewe & Co are the backward Vehicle tyre which are no where to be found and shall remain no where to be found in Lagos, no matter how they try they will never meet-up or surpasses the Visionary Front Vehicle Tyre of Progressive Lagos(Asiwaju of Lagos).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by VirginFinder: 7:42am On Mar 08, 2019
Ogunlewe is just a LUNATIC looking for relevance by all means.

O, how I miss Abraham Adesanya and Bola Ige.

Even Tinubu is falling my hand.

The pigs from the yeast should continue to dance to the beat of nonentity Yorubas... smiley

Time will tell!

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2019
focus7:
Divisive politics is the reason pdp cannot win Lagos.

Though i object to an attack on an Igbo person but how on earth would someone intimidate the Yorubas with Igbos capability in their own land?

Beside the account of no retreat and fight to finish is not accurate to what Kanu and Ojukwu has demonstrated in the fight they instigated by themselves, Ogunlewe should not make the Igbos head swell and push them into what they cannot handle, he should go and learn more about Yoruba history and become wise. That Yorubas are not naturally aggressive but always calm and calculative does not mean they are timid but when you make them start a war with you they make sure they finish what they start.

Stop spewing trash!
How did Kanu and ojukwu instigate the fight you talked about??

What is special about Yoruba history that will make Sen. Ogunlewe to study the Yoruba history??

If the Yorubas always finish what they started, Why did they allow Kwara state to slip away from them??

If the Yorubas are strong and mighty in battle (as you want us to believe) why did they allow the Dahomey women (which some of them were even pregnant) to decimate them??

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by VirginFinder: 7:47am On Mar 08, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Stop spewing trash!

What is special about Yoruba history that will make Sen. Ogunlewe to study the Yoruba history??

If the Yorubas always finish what they started, Why did they allow Kwara state to slip away from them??

If the Yorubas are strong and mighty in battle (as you want us to believe) why did they allow the Dahomey women (which some of them were even pregnant) to decimate them??

Ilorin is not Kwara state.

Dahomey was under Oyo empire until Oyo fell.

Egba eventually defeated the Dahomeys.

Semiliterate dullards everywhere... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Because of their selfish interest they will do anything to get to the power .you Igbo's don't try anything stupid in Lagos.A measure have put in place to dealing with anyone trying to act funny .
Hahaha.. I really pity yorubas

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2019
VirginFinder:
Ogunlewe is just a LUNATIC looking for relevance by all means.

O, how I miss Abraham Adesanya and Bola Ige.

Even Tinubu is falling my hand.

The pigs from the yeast should continue to dance to the beat of nonentity Yorubas... smiley

Time will tell!
Take heart

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by VirginFinder: 7:51am On Mar 08, 2019
immhotep:

Take heart

Yes, nonsense Yorubas like Ogunlewe are the problem.

Otherwise, the pigs from the yeast won't be creating stupid threads up and down to gloat unnecessarily.

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2019
VirginFinder:

Ilorin is not Kwara state.

Dahomey was under Oyo empire until Oyo fell.

Egba eventually defeated the Dahomeys.

Semiliterate dullards everywhere... embarassed
Ilorin is what??

What matters was that the Dahomey pregnant women decimated Yorubas period.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by VirginFinder: 7:54am On Mar 08, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Ilorin is what??

What matters was that the Dahomey pregnant women decimated Yorubas period.

You are either semi literate or a troll or both.

The pigs from the yeast are always easy to identify.

They NEVER take to correction.

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 08, 2019
VirginFinder:

Yes, nonsense Yorubas like Ogunlewe are the problem
Otherwise, the pigs from the yeast won't be creating stupid threads up and down to gloat unnecessarily.

But why are you disrespectful towards Senator Ogunlewe

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Chipink(f): 8:03am On Mar 08, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

"Afonja and Cowards" doesn't match at all, but "Igbo are cowards" that's very perfect ! Even Afonja was a General and a War Lord in Oyo ile, the perfect match is Igbo are Cowards

That's a Yoruba abobaku man in that pic

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by MxreR: 8:07am On Mar 08, 2019
"80% of Lagos island own by Igbo people"- Ogunlewe

Yoruba Muslims oya come and argue with your own brother cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 8:10am On Mar 08, 2019
VirginFinder:

You are either semi literate or a troll or both.

The pigs from the yeast are always easy to identify.

They NEVER take to correction.
You are nothing but an Illitrate.

The pigs from the waste are always filled with hate and greed

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by VirginFinder: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2019
enemybulldozer:
You are nothing but an Illitrate.

The pigs from the waste are always filled with hate and greed

The bolded has vindicated me.

Most pigs from the yeast on NL are semi-literate.

They are most likely posting from their 2 by 2 shops.

Too bad!

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by VirginFinder: 8:14am On Mar 08, 2019
immhotep:

But why are you disrespectful towards Senator Ogunlewe

He's an hungry politician looking for relevance at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 08, 2019
VirginFinder:

He's an hungry politician looking for relevance at all cost.
What of Tinubu and his bigoted APC followers ? grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:
"80% of Lagos island own by Igbo people"- Ogunlewe

Yoruba Muslim oya come and argue with your own brother cheesy
What has been seen, cannot be unseen grin

Cc lzaa Sarrki pointzerom pythonamaka t9ksy ngeneukwenu velocity25 virginfinder husbandsnatcha

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by VirginFinder: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2019
immhotep:

What of Tinubu and his bigoted APC followers ? grin

They are already relevant and not hungry... smiley
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2019
VirginFinder:

They are already relevant and not hungry... smiley
Cc lzaa

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by LZAA: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2019
immhotep:

What has been seen, cannot be unseen grin

Cc lzaa Sarrki pointzerom pythonamaka t9ksy ngeneukwenu velocity25
grin
T9ksy wee come for u ooo grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Amumaigwe: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

"Afonja and Cowards" doesn't match at all, but "Igbo are cowards" that's very perfect ! Even Afonja was a General and a War Lord in Oyo ile, the perfect match is Igbo are Cowards

See this comedian. Do you know General Oladipo Diya? The one that knelt down to beg a Major. He epitomizes Yoruba cowardice in this this generation.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by greenmonk: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2019
B1ak3:
I am not a Yoruba or Igbo person, but in my honest opinion, this man is talking nonsense. It is statements like this that are causing the issues as well as the increasing animosity towards the Igbos. One of the reasons for the Holocaust is that Hitler was able to make the Germans believe that the Jews were going to control everything in Germany. When you keep making such silly comments you only cause indigenes to start building up resistance and becoming hostile.
Did he really say that Ibos want to take over Lagos?.
Read the post very well.

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by meccuno: 9:21am On Mar 08, 2019
here we go again.
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by meccuno: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Stop spewing trash!

so women conquered them in battle? grin grin grin grin chaii

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by GuntersChain(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2019
oga ogunlewe, why would you say if igbo want to take over lagos they can and nothing can be done about it. That statement can cause a lot of ripples.

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by fuckboys: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2019
focus7:
Divisive politics is the reason pdp cannot win Lagos.

Though i object to an attack on an Igbo person but how on earth would someone intimidate the Yorubas with Igbos capability in their own land?

Beside the account of no retreat and fight to finish is not accurate to what Kanu and Ojukwu has demonstrated in the fight they instigated by themselves, Ogunlewe should not make the Igbos head swell and push them into what they cannot handle, he should go and learn more about Yoruba history and become wise. That Yorubas are not naturally aggressive but always calm and calculative does not mean they are timid but when you make them start a war with you they make sure they finish what they start.

if uk can only for once leave alone nigerians to fight , some tribes won't be running mouth and trying to compare thierselves to igbos. Go and thank uk, we would have wiped yorubas and hausas away from the face of earth 50 something years ago, dont pray for a war to start o.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2019
Their only capability is to stretch their hands to collect plate of jollof in exchange for their destiny. Give ibo man a cent, and his mother is a dead woman
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Sparro:
Their only capability is to stretch their hands to collect plate of jollof in exchange for their destiny. Give ibo man a cent, and his mother is a dead woman
E pain am

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2019
meccuno:
so women conquered them in battle? grin grin grin grin chaii
Some of them were even pregnant women for that matter.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by ipodstinks: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Stop spewing trash!

Keep believing your dahomey fallacy. The Akure flogging will repeat itself.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abia By-Election: Ikpeazu Sacked Ebisike Over Corruption, Incompetence / President Buhari Attends UN General Assembly In New York / Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.