Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace (63306 Views)

Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks / Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by DLuciano: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:
When you take a gun and fight the state, the state will hunt you down. Why didn't the coward IPOb help him, I thought they are brothers. All this people like to run away upon hearing one gunshot.
You are just but a fuul, nothing upstairs!

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by TinaG(f): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2019
The battle line has just be drawn.Ameachi and his Buhari has just stepped on sleeping Lion's tail

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Emylee21: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2019
Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2019
Praisesongz:
detective
So yoU been dey zoom to see all the thing wey Dey inside that room?
Imagine the time wey you don waste for ur life like that
Is it your time ? Imagine the time wey you self take reply time waster.
Read my signature trouble maker
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by sunky97: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2019
People like this should to be celebrated.....

[flash=425,400]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKPFVqXRYQ8[/flash]
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by tesppidd: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2019
TinaG:
The battle line has just be drawn.Ameachi and his Buhari has just stepped on sleeping Lion's tail
lion?

Ateke and Tompolo who is a bigger lion?

FYI Tompolo is still hiding in the bush.

He won't come out till Buhari is done in 2023.

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by SultanYoung: 9:09am On Mar 08, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Now it's the turn of SS lol, Buhari is an irredeemable tyrant n bloodsucker. When yaradua granted amnesty to this guys I guys Buhari might have seen that as weekness, all the same its will be fun to see our militant boys back in action again. Me personally iv missed them so so much n the idiot Buhari is making my wishes come true...
i am confused trying to believe you have some brain in your head, bros abeg go save a life hospital along mummy b junction and run a brain xray am going to pay for it
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by jaxxy(m): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2019
Is this legal? Do they have a warrant to break into his property like this? On what grounds was this done? They can be sued.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by GuntersChain(m): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2019
nigeria army dey form rambo for south but if they get to the north they will chicken out before boko haram. No emir house have been invaded in the north since the inception of boko haram and fulani herdsmen.

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Born2Breed(f): 9:11am On Mar 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Ateke tom don japa
Nigeria Army no try.

You wan raid you no get valid information
If to catch ordinary civilian hard una
How una wan take catch those boko men wey dey inside bush with sophisticated equipments
Jokers

BTW na so king bedroom dey be. Wetin him dey use pampers do?

This one shock me too. Him dey leak for yansh?
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Codes151(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2019
This is wrong! Ijaw batik should sue fg sharp!
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by win3k: 9:12am On Mar 08, 2019
Not Police, actually military!
1983 Buhari is back!
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by AllenSpencer: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2019
His bedroom is not even beautiful

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Born2Breed:

This one shock me too. Him dey leak for yansh?
Abeg I never chop no kee me with laff
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by AllenSpencer: 9:15am On Mar 08, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Now it's the turn of SS lol, Buhari is an irredeemable tyrant n bloodsucker. When yaradua granted amnesty to this guys I guys Buhari might have seen that as weekness, all the same its will be fun to see our militant boys back in action again. Me personally iv missed them so so much n the idiot Buhari is making my wishes come true...
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by nwanyionitsha: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I knew the Army got a report that he was stock piling ammunitions I still stand on my words soldiers wouldn't just invade someone's house for no reason talk more of a traditional ruler. We shall know the truth soon
So where are the weapons?
Have they found the weapons now?
Na them find trouble.
Me, i am worried about myself first cos if they start their wahala, e dey affect everybody and the economy.

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by RevenGeMission: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2019
they found attention thats why LiePob has been screaming to icc, un for help grin grin grin grin
lonlytroy:
This propanganda government na way, how come soujo fit no fit catch ordinary civilian like ateke, na attention them dey find I swear... see real soujo abeg
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by castrol180(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2019
Cowards everywhere like Cownu
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by lomprico(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Ateke tom don japa
Nigeria Army no try.

You wan raid you no get valid information
If to catch ordinary civilian hard una
How una wan take catch those boko men wey dey inside bush with sophisticated equipments
Jokers

BTW na so king bedroom dey be. Wetin him dey use pampers do?

Show us how e suppose be
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Rotimi47: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2019
freedomforall30:

Niger Delta people, you see wetin afonja dey talk? Dey know sey we be brothers; they hate you the same way they hate your Igbo brothers. They just pretend to like you because of oil. The day that oil go finish you go know sey these people wicked no be small.
Yoruba have Oil in Lagos & Ondo state and they have never claimed anyone's land or oil unlike some people who see the oil of the South South as their own and claim it to be part of their intended republic! If the South South like make dem follow them till they know whatsup.

Let me say the Yorubas are a friend to those that see and treat them as a friend but will be an enemy to those that see and treat them as an enemy.

You just can't have you your cake and want to eat that of others.

If you know you know.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Gandollar(f): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:
When you take a gun and fight the state, the state will hunt you down. Why didn't the coward IPOb help him, I thought they are brothers. All this people like to run away upon hearing one gunshot.

They even check his ceiling to be sure he's not hiding there like Cownu did . grin grin grin
Buahari flexing muscles on unarmed civilians while Boko Haram and zamfara bandits kill his people in their hundreds daily.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Newboss(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2019
Just go to court and get your house upgraded for free angry
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Dronedude(m): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I knew the Army got a report that he was stock piling ammunitions I still stand on my words soldiers wouldn't just invade someone's house for no reason talk more of a traditional ruler. We shall know the truth soonl

Try to be reasonable against a tyrant government n see if you won't be hunted. Don't just speak trash when you can dispose it.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Ayobami7(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2019
na wa o
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Gandollar(f): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I knew the Army got a report that he was stock piling ammunitions I still stand on my words soldiers wouldn't just invade someone's house for no reason talk more of a traditional ruler. We shall know the truth soon
So where are the stock-piled arms? Yeye.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by gidgiddy: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2019
Charmingrascal:

It is not the job of Soldiers to invade a place where no war exists. If there is a report that Ateke Tom is stockpiling arms, it is the job of the Police or its attendant agency like DSS, to execute a search order

This situation where the Army leaves its constitutional role of national defence and territorial intergrity to go about invading people's homes to koll people is very bad and should be condemned by all

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by lastempero: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2019
Charmingrascal:

And if ateke decides to stockpile ammunition,would it be at his palace?nobody does that.

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2019
SultanYoung:
i am confused trying to believe you have some brain in your head, bros abeg go save a life hospital along mummy b junction and run a brain xray am going to pay for it

And who is this imbeĀ¢ile qouting me n ignorantly glorifying his generational insanity.....
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2019
Amechi, the lizard of Ubima is a fool. Over 15000 police men deployed to Rivers alone,
are we at war?
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Npfn: 9:35am On Mar 08, 2019
1 killed 5 arrested after election I hope things get better
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Rotimi47:
[s]Yoruba have Oil in Lagos & Ondo state and they have never claimed anyone's land or oil unlike some people who see the oil of the South South as their own and claim it to be part of their intended republic! If the South South like make dem follow them till they know whatsup.

Let me say the Yorubas are a friend to those that see and treat them as a friend but will be an enemy to those that see and treat them as an enemy.

You just can't have you your cake and want to eat that of others.

If you know you know[/s].

See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) / Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today