Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace (63304 Views)

Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks / Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Praisesongz: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2019
Shibaraba:

Is it your time ? Imagine the time wey you self take reply time waster.
Read my signature trouble maker
no time Dey waste for our own side
We Dey made already sir
so take your signature to your local govt.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by noisy45(m): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2019
As an ijaw man we will soon show Buhari and his ragtag soldiers that we are the sharks of the Atlantic ocean. Buhari should remember that the almighty Britian couldn't defeat Niger Delta war Boats especially Brass warriors
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Rotimi47: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=freedomforall30 post=76455152][/quote]
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2019
Praisesongz:
no time Dey waste for our own side
We Dey made already sir
so take your signature to your local govt.
Rabbit. Made my blokos.
Let's do a challenge. Take a picture of cash worth over a million naira with your moniker written near it and I will double it. If you dont have cash use cars. Just write your moniker in a piece of paper by it. In the next ten minutes. You need to he schooled boy
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Badonasty(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2019
dainformant:
Yesterday, the palace of Ateke Tom, was invaded by soldiers in Okochiri, Okirika local government area of Rivers State.

The soldiers broke into the palace and ransacked the building while looking for the former ex-militant leader who embraced amnesty in 2008 alongside his fighters.

The ceiling in his bedroom was also destroyed as the soldiers searched for him and suspicious items in the palace.

Meanwhile, Ijaw youths have condemned the invasion of the Palace of the Amayanabo of Okochiri, King Ateke Tom by soldiers of the Nigerian army, describing it as an unprovoked assault on the Ijaw nation.

Speaking under the auspices of the Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) Worldwide, the youths wondered why King Ateke is being attacked as a build up to the Governorship and State House of Assembly elections in the Rivers State when his domain has enjoyed relative peace even during the Presidential and National Assembly elections.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/king-ateke-toms-bedroom-ransacked-during-military-invasion-in-rivers.html

lol...king jaapa...fucking cowards
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Rotimi47: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=freedomforall30 post=76455152][/quote] He pain you die grin

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by gidgiddy: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2019
jaxxy:
Is this legal? Do they have a warrant to break into his property like this? On what grounds was this done? They can be sued.

The Nigerian Army has no powers to invade anywhere that is not a designated war zone. They don't have the powers to investigate or arrest anyone
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2019
cr7lomo:
Why are soldiers not in zamfara whr gun men have been killing people in large numbers daily....but they are sent to Rivers claiming election violence...or is zamfara excluded from the elections

good question.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Rolly22(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2019
madmohamed:
what is ipob business here .you most mad.

He is not Just Mad but useless and Hopeless.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Rotimi47: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=freedomforall30 post=76455152][/quote]He pain you die!

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by SultanYoung: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

And who is this imbeĀ¢ile qouting me n ignorantly glorifying his generational insanity.....
who am i am that guy that refuse to weep at your mothers burial do you remember?
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Rolly22(m): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2019
jaxxy:
Is this legal? Do they have a warrant to break into his property like this? On what grounds was this done? They can be sued.

And you forgot that this is a Lawless Jungle.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2019
SultanYoung:
who am i am that guy that refuse to weep at my mothers burial do you remember?
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Rotimi47: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=freedomforall30 post=76455152][/quote]You have got relaxer for a brain. shocked
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by BrokenCock: 10:04am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:
When you take a gun and fight the state, the state will hunt you down. Why didn't the coward IPOb help him, I thought they are brothers. All this people like to run away upon hearing one gunshot.

They even check his ceiling to be sure he's not hiding there like Cownu did . grin grin grin
u are a sillygoat wit maggot infested skull!what business does Aetke Tom with lousy IPOB?focus on ur masters in the north, slave!
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2019
freedomforall30:

Niger Delta people, you see wetin afonja dey talk? Dey know sey we be brothers; they hate you the same way they hate your Igbo brothers. They just pretend to like you because of oil. The day that oil go finish you go know sey these people wicked no be small.

i wonder why my Fellow ND brothers buy this one NIgeria Scam

like some one said here, the ND is the most foolishh part of Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by elbucho(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2019
lonlytroy:
This propanganda government na way, how come soujo fit no fit catch ordinary civilian like ateke, na attention them dey find I swear... see real soujo abeg

Is that dog suspended in the air?
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by JohnFrankling(m): 10:22am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:
When you take a gun and fight the state, the state will hunt you down. Why didn't the coward IPOb help him, I thought they are brothers. All this people like to run away upon hearing one gunshot.

They even check his ceiling to be sure he's not hiding there like Cownu did . grin grin grin
King Ateke Tom that have been quiet since after Amnesty, when they start killing soldiers here you go type R. I. P taya.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Goddalu: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by wideawaken01: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:

Who demonised you like this?

Who stereotype your mumu like this?

You got a big job online just to be making hate speeches against anything Igbo.

Before you think i am an Igbo man, i am a proper Iejbu indigene. Omo Iya wey sure.

This your mumu nye nye and fake commorado style is disgracing Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by owunabastard: 10:32am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:

This is wrong, this is a king of a domain in Nigeria, is like saying Nigerian Soldiers to attack Emir of kano
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by naijaguy1234(m): 10:33am On Mar 08, 2019
wideawaken01:

Who demonised you like this?

Who stereotype your mumu like this?

You got a big job online just to be making hate speeches against anything Igbo.

Before you think i am Igbo man, i am proper Iejbu indigene. Omo Iya wey sure.

This your mumu nye nye and fake commorado style is disgracing Nigeria
this one na ojulowo Omo ale ijebu . Did you want to use me for money ritual like your father did ? Omo ale jati jati.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Goddalu: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:

you will soon die of heart attack because of ipob, hater.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by owunabastard: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2019
Please, not any body that comment against South is Afonja, this is becoming ridiculous
freedomforall30:

Niger Delta people, you see wetin afonja dey talk? Dey know sey we be brothers; they hate you the same way they hate your Igbo brothers. They just pretend to like you because of oil. The day that oil go finish you go know sey these people wicked no be small.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by gurnam: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
They just want to kill ateke Tom yesterday, when the Nigerian Army did this to the ex militant leader, their next level will be blowing of petroleum pipes. Buhari economy will go down the drain again. Niger delta militants will retaliate back.

Unfortunately for you, Buhari is not GEJ, he will treat them like OBJ treated them if not worse.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by mercenary: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Uteghe:
Militant,robber,kidnapper,bunkerer and alleged ritualist luxuriates in his palace while Masters Degree holders roam the streets in search of jobs. Kukuma make militancy a course in University. Utom idad.
Kob inua... So you cannot tell the different between a criminal and a freedom fighter?
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Johnnyessence(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2019
gurnam:

Unfortunately for you, Buhari is not GEJ, he will treat them like OBJ treated them if not worse.
my advice for you here is just to prepare for another 4 years economic recession. it will be worst this time.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by wideawaken01: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:
this one na ojulowo Omo ale ijebu . Did you want to use me for money ritual like your father did ? Omo ale jati jati.

People like you wont produce good money. Lol... Honestly...

Stop attacking Igbos unnecessarily, this wont get us anywhere.

Attacking ourselves is the hand work of some learned politicians to engage the grassroot in a needless battle against each other

They meet in their secret society meetings and occult to shake hands.

APC or PDP still sit and share money. For instance, no matter the politics they play. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is still a business friend to Atiku.

Let us grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Baselm: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2019
why was he running if he has nothing to hide, he's a monarch and a King does not abandon his kingdom. By the way, where is Tompolo, high priest of gbaramatu kingdom, he hasn't returned since he ran away? I like the way PMB handled those boys that were made to believe they are superhumans.

militants should fear the government not the other way round, the first amnesty deal was made from a position of weakness on the path of the government,they should have been subdued before being granted amnesty.

They all became billionaires and abandoned the people, I want them to deal with Asari Dokubo especially.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by fecosequence(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2019
ever since we have not heard of blowing up pipe line, why are they making things worse in this economy,am sure this invasion will have negative effects if not now but later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) / Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.