Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Was Having Sex With Our Neighbour In A Hotel – Missing Girl, 13, Tells Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Having Sex With Our Neighbour In A Hotel – Missing Girl, 13, Tells Parents (1787 Views)

Caught My Roommate Banging Our Neighbour’s Daughter / Okada-man Was Having Sex With Married Woman Under Tree / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Having Sex With Our Neighbour In A Hotel – Missing Girl, 13, Tells Parents by arinze198(m): 8:21am On Mar 08, 2019
A 13-year old girl who was declared missing in Lagos, told her parents when she resurfaced that she was not missing, rather she was in a hotel in the Lekki area of Lagos where one of their neighbours had engaged her in sex romps.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/sex-neighbour-hotel-missing-girl-13-tells-parents/

1 Like

Re: I Was Having Sex With Our Neighbour In A Hotel – Missing Girl, 13, Tells Parents by grad2012(f): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2019
She needs serious flogging and they need to deal with that disgusting neighbor.
Re: I Was Having Sex With Our Neighbour In A Hotel – Missing Girl, 13, Tells Parents by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 08, 2019
The thing weak me
The small girl don eat the forbidden fruit

Re: I Was Having Sex With Our Neighbour In A Hotel – Missing Girl, 13, Tells Parents by PrincessB1(f): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2019
Eh!

Re: I Was Having Sex With Our Neighbour In A Hotel – Missing Girl, 13, Tells Parents by DonroxyII: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2019
Na which Country cut prick self ... We need that Judge here and our law changed to allow prick cutting!!

(1) (Reply)

New Fashion Trend For Nairaland Big Girls / Its Cold And I'm Alone / Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.