Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? (2744 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by dobodobo(m): 12:56am On Sep 01, 2010
I always wonder why I force myself into not caring about any1 in life,maybe becos I feel death knock at every1 doors and d 1 who open d door are aware of,I never care about girls becos d more they get older,d more they become fade while d young 1s are riping day by day. I never care about guys becos they end up becoming enemy of progress d more time you stick with them. I never care about myself becos I'm not d only 1 in d world and if I die the one who lie to love me most will forget about me in 2 weeks. I never believe in true love becos No one will want to be buried alive with me when death occur. I never live d world to please anyone becos one man's food is another man;s poison.I live d world to d fullest so I won't have excuse to give  when Jesus arrive dat I haven't spend enough time on earth

I choose to be an accountant becos I may be d 1 appointed  by  God to account for every1 sins on d resurrection day

I hate being a blackman becos the white discriminate d black by giving us  bad names that's why I don't believe much in (Not to mention name)and Jesus was describe as white man while Devil was inform of black but Black is Beautiful

Black book meant 4 condemn people while white house for the great ones

white ball kicking all colour balls and must kick the black ball last while the white ball remain outstanding in snooker game

The day is light and white while Night remain black and was known for evil

What the hell am I doing right now?typing naughty message to you worst thinking that no one likes me,No one loves me,No one cares about me and no one bothers about my life style but I love myself because I cares about no one while my love is on percentage and never believe in materials thing becos I can't  take anything to heaven.

I know you are sexy, cute,beautiful and every man's dream to keep for a night and if I am given a chance I will keeps you for 3 night

if  I care,friends and girls will see me as a fool but if I don't care,they see me as unwanted bad boy

Sweet dream

I'm silly love of yours.

Wale
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by InkedNerd(f): 12:59am On Sep 01, 2010
Ummm, why did you write this letter to her?

1 Like

Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by Honeyboy09(m): 1:44am On Sep 01, 2010
Help me ask him oo , I don't understand the meaning of the letter @ all , It does not make any sense to me ,
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by amefi(m): 2:23am On Sep 01, 2010
Honeyboy09:

Help me ask him oo , I don't understand the meaning of the letter @ all , It does not make any sense to me ,

it is a poem.
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by dobodobo(m): 6:08am On Sep 01, 2010
amefi:

it is a poem.
Thank God say you go school and not like Honeyboy09
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by InkedNerd(f): 6:09am On Sep 01, 2010
kiss
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 01, 2010
Which kind useless poem b dat.Na only u knw where u copy am 4rm.If u get sense y u go send dat kind tin 2 ur gal.
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by InkedNerd(f): 6:41am On Sep 01, 2010
looooooooooool grin
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by hbabe(f): 6:58am On Sep 01, 2010
This poem is kind of awkward. undecided
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by InkedNerd(f): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2010
Kind of?? It is awkward!!!

1 Like

Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by hbabe(f): 7:04am On Sep 01, 2010
grin grin
I was trying to be polite.
Should I get this from my guy, so many things will run through my mind about his mental state.
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by InkedNerd(f): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2010
lol lol, then you'd be here on NL posting something about ur bf writing some weird stuff to you
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 01, 2010
@hbabe ur last comment just made have a good laugh.tanks.
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by 1103(f): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2010
mrbrown im still waiting for my movie link (the expendables)
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2010
makes a whole lot of sense. Can identify with it. Point is its stuff we think over everyday but havnt got d guts 2 voice out.this is d world in its realest state,
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by Tosinville(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2010
***Nice quote***
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by dobodobo(m): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2010
georgeiyke009:

makes a whole lot of sense. Can identify with it. Point is its stuff we think over everyday but havnt got d guts 2 voice out.this is d world in its realest state,
Ooh my God, You are 100% right but others should learn how to understand poem of reality thought of mind.

Just wondering out of many readers only 1 could understand it and I believe if you are not wise, you will never understand
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by laprince(m): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2010
don't just read this as if you are reading a novel. It is a poem; take your time to get the meaning of it.
well as for me, it is what you have to reflect on.

most ladies have a shallow minds and so, find it difficult to take their time to read anything that will tend to disturb or work on their mental capacity.

as for me I think she is lazy and does not how to take her time to think of things that need a little reflection. cry cry cry
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by muggle(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2010
@Poster:

You should know the inclinations of your gal before sending anything to her.
It does not matter whether it is a poem, letter or even gifts.

You should be able to determine whether your gal will understand the poem
before sending it in the first place. cool
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2010
laprince:

don't just read this as if you are reading a novel. It is a poem; take your time to get the meaning of it.
well as for me, it is what you have to reflect on.

most ladies have a shallow minds and so, find it difficult to take their time to read anything that will tend to disturb or work on their mental capacity.

as for me I think she is lazy and does not how to take her time to think of things that need a little reflection. cry cry cry

U dont just judge like this.He shld know the level of her girl's intelligence be4 he sent the mail.Imagine at night again!!! She might be too tired to even read positive meanings to it.
muggle:

@Poster:

You should know the inclinations of your gal before sending anything to her.
It does not matter whether it is a poem, letter or even gifts.

You should be able to determine whether your gal will understand the poem
before sending it in the first place. cool
Abi oooo.Thank God for the way u reason.
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by Marhoski(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2010
shocked
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by laprince(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2010
I quite agree with you nikkykay.
every aboki with e kettle.

a guy should know his type of girl, if not, you will offend them .
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by Omolola1(f): 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2010
the reason for her anger is simple: she does not understand what you wrote~ why would u even think of sendn such a poem?
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by Kelvinj(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2010
there's a question y'all are skipping lol, poster is ur girl WHITE?
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by bettyonils: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2010
that wasn't a nice poem to send to a girl.
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by IyaBasira: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Kind of?? It is awkward!!!

ROFL!!!!!

I was a little . . . disturbed to find out that this was actually a poem. I wonder how they figured out what it was meant to be.
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by LagosBobo1(m): 2:36am On Sep 04, 2010
interesting
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by dobodobo(m): 4:44am On Sep 04, 2010
IyaBasira:

ROFL!!!!!

I was a little . . . disturbed to find out that this was actually a poem. I wonder how they figured out what it was meant to be.
It is only meant for the wise one sorry
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by LAGOS1976: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2010
Who cares.
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by doctorjohn(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2010
@poster , that was a nice write up .whether copied or not .its meant to joggle ones mind and think.might even be amusing if you think of statements but of cos ask yourself 1st is your girl the type that likes such.secondly ,
your girl should have politely told you she likes things plain.probably you guys dont know each other that well.best of luck though
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by Celery(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2010
The poem is scary and unromantic. try and send ur chick a romantic poem and stop scaring her.
Re: I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? by drmoney: 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2010
I sincerely think it was intended to be a poem.
Just that the same package contained GUNS fully LOADED with BULLETS. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazillian Prostitutes Learning English In Preparation For 2014 World Cup / Boyfriend Gets Angry because I Didnt Show Any Affection(update im now single) / LOL! this guy though (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.