Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Mr Jollof Daughter Display 4+4 Sign as she celebrates 4yrs Birthday in style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Jollof Daughter Display 4+4 Sign as she celebrates 4yrs Birthday in style (453 Views)

"Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby / "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby / Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Jollof Daughter Display 4+4 Sign as she celebrates 4yrs Birthday in style by itspzpics(m): 9:01am On Mar 08, 2019
Mc comedian Mr Jollof celebrates his first fruit her daughter Toritseju Adele as she clock 4years.

He shared her adorable photo and short video of the little pretty daughter as she plays with piano and sing along as she also display 4+4 sign

Happy birthday to her. See photos and Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/mr-jollof-daughter-display-44-sign-as-she-celebrates-4yrs-birthday-in-style/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Mr Jollof Daughter Display 4+4 Sign as she celebrates 4yrs Birthday in style by itspzpics(m): 9:01am On Mar 08, 2019
See photos and Watch the Video of Mr Jollof displaying raw talent HERE

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Drank Acid After My Last Scandal - Actress Charity Nnaji Confesses / The Truth Behind The 'fvck You' Song/challenge / Tonto Dikeh Reveals Her Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Cost Her Over N5million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.