Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam (828 Views)

You Are Invited To My Nikkah / An-nikkah (Marriage): A Soft Admonition To Our Sisters / Pregnant Nikkah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2019
Asalam alaekum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu..

Walimah Nikkah is one of the most important thing after aqid Nikkah..

Insha Allah, all that will be posted here concerning this is the hadith of rosul..

Stay tuned
Re: How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2019
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُسَدَّدٌ، حَدَّثَنَا بِشْرُ بْنُ الْمُفَضَّلِ، حَدَّثَنَا خَالِدُ بْنُ ذَكْوَانَ، قَالَ قَالَتِ الرُّبَيِّعُ بِنْتُ مُعَوِّذٍ ابْنِ عَفْرَاءَ‏.‏ جَاءَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَدَخَلَ حِينَ بُنِيَ عَلَىَّ، فَجَلَسَ عَلَى فِرَاشِي كَمَجْلِسِكَ مِنِّي، فَجَعَلَتْ جُوَيْرِيَاتٌ لَنَا يَضْرِبْنَ بِالدُّفِّ وَيَنْدُبْنَ مَنْ قُتِلَ مِنْ آبَائِي يَوْمَ بَدْرٍ، إِذْ قَالَتْ إِحْدَاهُنَّ وَفِينَا نَبِيٌّ يَعْلَمُ مَا فِي غَدٍ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏

‏ دَعِي هَذِهِ، وَقُولِي بِالَّذِي كُنْتِ تَقُولِينَ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated Ar-Rabi`:

(the daughter of Muawwidh bin Afra) After the consummation of my marriage, the Prophet (ﷺ) came and sat on my bed as far from me as you are sitting now, and our little girls started beating the tambourines and reciting elegiac verses mourning my father who had been killed in the battle of Badr. One of them said, "Among us is a Prophet who knows what will happen tomorrow." On that the Prophet said, "Leave this (saying) and keep on saying the verses which you had been saying before."

Sahih al-Bukhari 5147
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 82
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 77  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادٌ، عَنْ ثَابِتٍ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، قَالَ مَا أَوْلَمَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَلَى شَىْءٍ مِنْ نِسَائِهِ، مَا أَوْلَمَ عَلَى زَيْنَبَ أَوْلَمَ بِشَاةٍ‏.‏

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) did not give a better wedding banquet on the occasion of marrying any of his wives than the one he gave on marrying Zainab, and that banquet was with (consisted of) one sheep.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5168
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 103
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 97  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُسَدَّدٌ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الْوَارِثِ، عَنْ شُعَيْبٍ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَعْتَقَ صَفِيَّةَ، وَتَزَوَّجَهَا وَجَعَلَ عِتْقَهَا صَدَاقَهَا، وَأَوْلَمَ عَلَيْهَا بِحَيْسٍ‏.‏

Narrated Anas:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) manumitted Safiyya and then married her, and her Mahr was her manumission, and he gave a wedding banquet with Hais (a sort of sweet dish made from butter, cheese and dates).

Sahih al-Bukhari 5169
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 104
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 98  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ مَنْصُورِ ابْنِ صَفِيَّةَ، عَنْ أُمِّهِ، صَفِيَّةَ بِنْتِ شَيْبَةَ قَالَتْ أَوْلَمَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَلَى بَعْضِ نِسَائِهِ بِمُدَّيْنِ مِنْ شَعِيرٍ‏.‏

Narrated Safiyya bint Shaiba:

The Prophet (ﷺ) gave a banquet with two Mudds of barley on marrying some of his wives. (1 Mudd= 1 3/4 of a kilogram) .

Sahih al-Bukhari 5172
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 107
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 101  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَالِكٌ، عَنْ نَافِعٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ إِذَا دُعِيَ أَحَدُكُمْ إِلَى الْوَلِيمَةِ فَلْيَأْتِهَا ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "If anyone of you is invited to a wedding banquet, he must go for it (accept the invitation)."

Sahih al-Bukhari 5173
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 108
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 102  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَالِكٌ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنِ الأَعْرَجِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، رضى الله عنه أَنَّهُ كَانَ يَقُولُ شَرُّ الطَّعَامِ طَعَامُ الْوَلِيمَةِ يُدْعَى لَهَا الأَغْنِيَاءُ، وَيُتْرَكُ الْفُقَرَاءُ، وَمَنْ تَرَكَ الدَّعْوَةَ فَقَدْ عَصَى اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.‏

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The worst food is that of a wedding banquet to which only the rich are invited while the poor are not invited. And he who refuses an invitation (to a banquet) disobeys Allah and His Apostle .

Sahih al-Bukhari 5177
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 112
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 106  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ الْمُبَارَكِ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَارِثِ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ صُهَيْبٍ، عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ أَبْصَرَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم نِسَاءً وَصِبْيَانًا مُقْبِلِينَ مِنْ عُرْسٍ، فَقَامَ مُمْتَنًّا فَقَالَ ‏

‏ اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتُمْ مِنْ أَحَبِّ النَّاسِ إِلَىَّ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Once the Prophet (ﷺ) saw some women and children coming from a wedding party. He got up energetically and happily and said, "By Allah! You (i.e., the Ansar) are the most beloved of all people to me."

Sahih al-Bukhari 5180
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 115
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 109  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مَسْعُودُ بْنُ جُوَيْرِيَةَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا وَكِيعٌ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ الْمُسَيَّبِ، عَنْ عَلِيٍّ، قَالَ صَنَعْتُ طَعَامًا فَدَعَوْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَجَاءَ فَدَخَلَ فَرَأَى سِتْرًا فِيهِ تَصَاوِيرُ فَخَرَجَ وَقَالَ ‏

‏ إِنَّ الْمَلاَئِكَةَ لاَ تَدْخُلُ بَيْتًا فِيهِ تَصَاوِيرُ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

It was narrated that 'Ali said:

"I made some food and invited the Prophet (ﷺ) (to come and eat). He came and entered, then he saw a curtain on which there were images, so he went out and said: 'The Angels do not enter a house in which there are images.'"

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 5351
In-book : Book 48, Hadith 312
English translation : Vol. 6, Book 48, Hadith 5353
Sunan an-Nasai
Re: How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 08, 2019
Anything apart from what is here is not part of deen..
Re: How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2019
Let's discuss aqid..

All we would discuss is directly from rosul
Re: How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2019
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا سَعِيدُ بْنُ أَبِي مَرْيَمَ، أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا حُمَيْدُ بْنُ أَبِي حُمَيْدٍ الطَّوِيلُ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَنَسَ بْنَ مَالِكٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ يَقُولُ جَاءَ ثَلاَثَةُ رَهْطٍ إِلَى بُيُوتِ أَزْوَاجِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَسْأَلُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَةِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَلَمَّا أُخْبِرُوا كَأَنَّهُمْ تَقَالُّوهَا فَقَالُوا وَأَيْنَ نَحْنُ مِنَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَدْ غُفِرَ لَهُ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِنْ ذَنْبِهِ وَمَا تَأَخَّرَ‏.‏ قَالَ أَحَدُهُمْ أَمَّا أَنَا فَإِنِّي أُصَلِّي اللَّيْلَ أَبَدًا‏.‏ وَقَالَ آخَرُ أَنَا أَصُومُ الدَّهْرَ وَلاَ أُفْطِرُ‏.‏ وَقَالَ آخَرُ أَنَا أَعْتَزِلُ النِّسَاءَ فَلاَ أَتَزَوَّجُ أَبَدًا‏.‏ فَجَاءَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ ‏

‏ أَنْتُمُ الَّذِينَ قُلْتُمْ كَذَا وَكَذَا أَمَا وَاللَّهِ إِنِّي لأَخْشَاكُمْ لِلَّهِ وَأَتْقَاكُمْ لَهُ، لَكِنِّي أَصُومُ وَأُفْطِرُ، وَأُصَلِّي وَأَرْقُدُ وَأَتَزَوَّجُ النِّسَاءَ، فَمَنْ رَغِبَ عَنْ سُنَّتِي فَلَيْسَ مِنِّي ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

A group of three men came to the houses of the wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) asking how the Prophet (ﷺ) worshipped (Allah), and when they were informed about that, they considered their worship insufficient and said, "Where are we from the Prophet (ﷺ) as his past and future sins have been forgiven." Then one of them said, "I will offer the prayer throughout the night forever." The other said, "I will fast throughout the year and will not break my fast." The third said, "I will keep away from the women and will not marry forever." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came to them and said, "Are you the same people who said so-and-so? By Allah, I am more submissive to Allah and more afraid of Him than you; yet I fast and break my fast, I do sleep and I also marry women. So he who does not follow my tradition in religion, is not from me (not one of my followers).

Sahih al-Bukhari 5063
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 1
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 1  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عُمَرُ بْنُ حَفْصٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، حَدَّثَنَا الأَعْمَشُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي إِبْرَاهِيمُ، عَنْ عَلْقَمَةَ، قَالَ كُنْتُ مَعَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ فَلَقِيَهُ عُثْمَانُ بِمِنًى فَقَالَ يَا أَبَا عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ إِنَّ لِي إِلَيْكَ حَاجَةً‏.‏ فَخَلَيَا فَقَالَ عُثْمَانُ هَلْ لَكَ يَا أَبَا عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ فِي أَنْ نُزَوِّجَكَ بِكْرًا، تُذَكِّرُكَ مَا كُنْتَ تَعْهَدُ، فَلَمَّا رَأَى عَبْدُ اللَّهِ أَنْ لَيْسَ لَهُ حَاجَةٌ إِلَى هَذَا أَشَارَ إِلَىَّ فَقَالَ يَا عَلْقَمَةُ، فَانْتَهَيْتُ إِلَيْهِ وَهْوَ يَقُولُ أَمَا لَئِنْ قُلْتَ ذَلِكَ لَقَدْ قَالَ لَنَا النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ يَا مَعْشَرَ الشَّبَابِ مَنِ اسْتَطَاعَ مِنْكُمُ الْبَاءَةَ فَلْيَتَزَوَّجْ، وَمَنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَعَلَيْهِ بِالصَّوْمِ فَإِنَّهُ لَهُ وِجَاءٌ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated 'Alqama:

While I was with `Abdullah, `Uthman met him at Mina and said, "O Abu `Abdur-Rahman! I have something to say to you." So both of them went aside and `Uthman said, "O Abu `Abdur Rahman! Shall we marry you to a virgin who will make you remember your past days?" When `Abdullah felt that he was not in need of that, he beckoned me (to join him) saying, "O 'Alqama!" Then I heard him saying (in reply to `Uthman), "As you have said that, (I tell you that) the Prophet (ﷺ) once said to us, 'O young people! Whoever among you is able to marry, should marry, and whoever is not able to marry, is recommended to fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5065
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 3
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 3  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عُمَرُ بْنُ حَفْصِ بْنِ غِيَاثٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، حَدَّثَنَا الأَعْمَشُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي عُمَارَةُ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ يَزِيدَ، قَالَ دَخَلْتُ مَعَ عَلْقَمَةَ وَالأَسْوَدِ عَلَى عَبْدِ اللَّهِ فَقَالَ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ كُنَّا مَعَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم شَبَابًا لاَ نَجِدُ شَيْئًا فَقَالَ لَنَا رَسُولُ اللَّهُ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ يَا مَعْشَرَ الشَّبَابِ مَنِ اسْتَطَاعَ الْبَاءَةَ فَلْيَتَزَوَّجْ، فَإِنَّهُ أَغَضُّ لِلْبَصَرِ، وَأَحْصَنُ لِلْفَرْجِ، وَمَنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَعَلَيْهِ بِالصَّوْمِ، فَإِنَّهُ لَهُ وِجَاءٌ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated `Abdullah:

We were with the Prophet (ﷺ) while we were young and had no wealth whatever. So Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power."

Sahih al-Bukhari 5066
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 4
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 4  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْمُثَنَّى، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي قَيْسٌ، عَنِ ابْنِ مَسْعُودٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ كُنَّا نَغْزُو مَعَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَلَيْسَ لَنَا نِسَاءٌ فَقُلْنَا يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ أَلاَ نَسْتَخْصِي فَنَهَانَا عَنْ ذَلِكَ‏.‏

Narrated Ibn Masud:

We used to fight in the holy battles in the company of the Prophet (ﷺ) and we had no wives with us. So we said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Shall we get castrated?" The Prophet (ﷺ) forbade us to do so.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5071
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 9
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 9  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَخِي، عَنْ سُلَيْمَانَ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ أَرَأَيْتَ لَوْ نَزَلْتَ وَادِيًا وَفِيهِ شَجَرَةٌ قَدْ أُكِلَ مِنْهَا، وَوَجَدْتَ شَجَرًا لَمْ يُؤْكَلْ مِنْهَا، فِي أَيِّهَا كُنْتَ تُرْتِعُ بَعِيرَكَ قَالَ ‏

‏ فِي الَّذِي لَمْ يُرْتَعْ مِنْهَا ‏"

‏‏‏ تَعْنِي أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم لَمْ يَتَزَوَّجْ بِكْرًا غَيْرَهَا‏‏

Narrated `Aisha:

I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Suppose you landed in a valley where there is a tree of which something has been eaten and then you found trees of which nothing has been eaten, of which tree would you let your camel graze?" He said, "(I will let my camel graze) of the one of which nothing has been eaten before." (The sub-narrator added: `Aisha meant that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) had not married a virgin besides herself .)

Sahih al-Bukhari 5077
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 15
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 14  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو النُّعْمَانِ، حَدَّثَنَا هُشَيْمٌ، حَدَّثَنَا سَيَّارٌ، عَنِ الشَّعْبِيِّ، عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ قَفَلْنَا مَعَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم مِنْ غَزْوَةٍ فَتَعَجَّلْتُ عَلَى بَعِيرٍ لِي قَطُوفٍ، فَلَحِقَنِي رَاكِبٌ مِنْ خَلْفِي، فَنَخَسَ بَعِيرِي بِعَنَزَةٍ كَانَتْ مَعَهُ، فَانْطَلَقَ بَعِيرِي كَأَجْوَدِ مَا أَنْتَ رَاءٍ مِنَ الإِبِلِ، فَإِذَا النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ ‏‏ مَا يُعْجِلُكَ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ كُنْتُ حَدِيثَ عَهْدٍ بِعُرُسٍ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ بِكْرًا أَمْ ثَيِّبًا ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ ثَيِّبٌ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَهَلاَّ جَارِيَةً تُلاَعِبُهَا وَتُلاَعِبُكَ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ فَلَمَّا ذَهَبْنَا لِنَدْخُلَ قَالَ ‏"‏ أَمْهِلُوا حَتَّى تَدْخُلُوا لَيْلاً ـ أَىْ عِشَاءً ـ لِكَىْ تَمْتَشِطَ الشَّعِثَةُ وَتَسْتَحِدَّ الْمُغِيبَةُ ‏"‏‏.‏"

Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:

While we were returning from a Ghazwa (Holy Battle) with the Prophet, I started driving my camel fast, as it was a lazy camel A rider came behind me and pricked my camel with a spear he had with him, and then my camel started running as fast as the best camel you may see. Behold! The rider was the Prophet (ﷺ) himself. He said, 'What makes you in such a hurry?" I replied, I am newly married " He said, "Did you marry a virgin or a matron? I replied, "A matron." He said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you may play with her and she with you?" When we were about to enter (Medina), the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Wait so that you may enter (Medina) at night so that the lady of unkempt hair may comb her hair and the one whose husband has been absent may shave her pubic region.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5079
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 17
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 16  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ يَزِيدَ، عَنْ عِرَاكٍ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم خَطَبَ عَائِشَةَ إِلَى أَبِي بَكْرٍ فَقَالَ لَهُ أَبُو بَكْرٍ إِنَّمَا أَنَا أَخُوكَ، فَقَالَ ‏

‏ أَنْتَ أَخِي فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ وَكِتَابِهِ وَهْىَ لِي حَلاَلٌ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated 'Urwa:

The Prophet (ﷺ) asked Abu Bakr for `Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

Sahih al-Bukhari 5081
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 19
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 18  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari
Re: How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2019

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ أَبِي حَازِمٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ سَهْلِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ السَّاعِدِيِّ، قَالَ جَاءَتِ امْرَأَةٌ إِلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَتْ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ جِئْتُ أَهَبُ لَكَ نَفْسِي قَالَ فَنَظَرَ إِلَيْهَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَصَعَّدَ النَّظَرَ فِيهَا وَصَوَّبَهُ ثُمَّ طَأْطَأَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم رَأْسَهُ فَلَمَّا رَأَتِ الْمَرْأَةُ أَنَّهُ لَمْ يَقْضِ فِيهَا شَيْئًا جَلَسَتْ فَقَامَ رَجُلٌ مِنْ أَصْحَابِهِ فَقَالَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَكَ بِهَا حَاجَةٌ فَزَوِّجْنِيهَا‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏‏ وَهَلْ عِنْدَكَ مِنْ شَىْءٍ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ لاَ وَاللَّهِ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ اذْهَبْ إِلَى أَهْلِكَ فَانْظُرْ هَلْ تَجِدُ شَيْئًا ‏"‏‏.‏ فَذَهَبَ ثُمَّ رَجَعَ فَقَالَ لاَ وَاللَّهِ مَا وَجَدْتُ شَيْئًا‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ انْظُرْ وَلَوْ خَاتَمًا مِنْ حَدِيدٍ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَذَهَبَ ثُمَّ رَجَعَ فَقَالَ لاَ وَاللَّهِ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَلاَ خَاتَمًا مِنْ حَدِيدٍ وَلَكِنْ هَذَا إِزَارِي ـ قَالَ سَهْلٌ مَا لَهُ رِدَاءٌ فَلَهَا نِصْفُهُ ـ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ مَا تَصْنَعُ بِإِزَارِكَ إِنْ لَبِسْتَهُ لَمْ يَكُنْ عَلَيْهَا مِنْهُ شَىْءٌ وَإِنْ لَبِسَتْهُ لَمْ يَكُنْ عَلَيْكَ شَىْءٌ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَجَلَسَ الرَّجُلُ حَتَّى إِذَا طَالَ مَجْلِسُهُ قَامَ فَرَآهُ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم مُوَلِّيًا فَأَمَرَ بِهِ فَدُعِيَ فَلَمَّا جَاءَ قَالَ ‏"‏ مَاذَا مَعَكَ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ مَعِي سُورَةُ كَذَا وَسُورَةُ كَذَا عَدَّدَهَا‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ تَقْرَؤُهُنَّ عَنْ ظَهْرِ قَلْبِكَ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ نَعَمْ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ اذْهَبْ فَقَدْ مَلَّكْتُكَهَا بِمَا مَعَكَ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ ‏"‏‏.‏"

Narrated Sahl bin Sa`d As-Sa`idi:

A woman came to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! I have come to give you myself in marriage (without Mahr)." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) looked at her. He looked at her carefully and fixed his glance on her and then lowered his head. When the lady saw that he did not say anything, she sat down. A man from his companions got up and said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! If you are not in need of her, then marry her to me." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Have you got anything to offer?" The man said, "No, by Allah, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)!" The Prophet (ﷺ) said (to him), "Go to your family and see if you have something." The man went and returned, saying, "No, by Allah, I have not found anything." Allah's Apostle said, "(Go again) and look for something, even if it is an iron ring." He went again and returned, saying, "No, by Allah, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! I could not find even an iron ring, but this is my Izar (waist sheet)." He had no rida. He added, "I give half of it to her." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "What will she do with your Izar? If you wear it, she will be naked, and if she wears it, you will be naked." So that man sat down for a long while and then got up (to depart). When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saw him going, he ordered that he be called back. When he came, the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "How much of the Qur'an do you know?" He said, "I know such Sura and such Sura," counting them. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Do you know them by heart?" He replied, "Yes." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Go, I marry her to you for that much of the Qur'an which you have."

Sahih al-Bukhari 5087
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 25
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 24  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْيَمَانِ، أَخْبَرَنَا شُعَيْبٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي عُرْوَةُ بْنُ الزُّبَيْرِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ أَنَّ أَبَا حُذَيْفَةَ بْنَ عُتْبَةَ بْنِ رَبِيعَةَ بْنِ عَبْدِ شَمْسٍ،، وَكَانَ، مِمَّنْ شَهِدَ بَدْرًا مَعَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَبَنَّى سَالِمًا، وَأَنْكَحَهُ بِنْتَ أَخِيهِ هِنْدَ بِنْتَ الْوَلِيدِ بْنِ عُتْبَةَ بْنِ رَبِيعَةَ وَهْوَ مَوْلًى لاِمْرَأَةٍ مِنَ الأَنْصَارِ، كَمَا تَبَنَّى النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم زَيْدًا، وَكَانَ مَنْ تَبَنَّى رَجُلاً فِي الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ دَعَاهُ النَّاسُ إِلَيْهِ وَوَرِثَ مِنْ مِيرَاثِهِ حَتَّى أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ ‏{‏ادْعُوهُمْ لآبَائِهِمْ‏}‏ إِلَى قَوْلِهِ ‏{‏وَمَوَالِيكُمْ‏}‏ فَرُدُّوا إِلَى آبَائِهِمْ، فَمَنْ لَمْ يُعْلَمْ لَهُ أَبٌ كَانَ مَوْلًى وَأَخًا فِي الدِّينِ، فَجَاءَتْ سَهْلَةُ بِنْتُ سُهَيْلِ بْنِ عَمْرٍو الْقُرَشِيِّ ثُمَّ الْعَامِرِيِّ ـ وَهْىَ امْرَأَةُ أَبِي حُذَيْفَةَ ـ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَتْ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّا كُنَّا نَرَى سَالِمًا وَلَدًا وَقَدْ أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ فِيهِ مَا قَدْ عَلِمْتَ فَذَكَرَ الْحَدِيثَ‏.‏

Narrated `Aisha:

Abu Hudhaifa bin `Utba bin Rabi`a bin `Abdi Shams who had witnessed the battle of Badr along with the Prophet (ﷺ) adopted Salim as his son, to whom he married his niece, Hind bint Al-Walid bin `Utba bin Rabi`a; and Salim was the freed slave of an Ansar woman, just as the Prophet (ﷺ) had adopted Zaid as his son. It was the custom in the Pre-lslamic Period that if somebody adopted a boy, the people would call him the son of the adoptive father and he would be the latter's heir. But when Allah revealed the Divine Verses: 'Call them by (the names of) their fathers . . . your freed-slaves,' (33:5) the adopted persons were called by their fathers' names. The one whose father was not known, would be regarded as a Maula and your brother in religion. Later on Sahla bint Suhail bin `Amr Al-Quraishi Al-`Amiri-- and she was the wife of Abu - Hudhaifa bin `Utba--came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! We used to consider Salim as our (adopted) son, and now Allah has revealed what you know (regarding adopted sons)." The sub-narrator then mentioned the rest of the narration.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5088
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 26
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 25  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنِي يَحْيَى بْنُ بُكَيْرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ عُقَيْلٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي عُرْوَةُ، أَنَّهُ سَأَلَ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ ‏{‏وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ أَنْ لاَ تُقْسِطُوا فِي الْيَتَامَى‏}‏ قَالَتْ يَا ابْنَ أُخْتِي هَذِهِ الْيَتِيمَةُ تَكُونُ فِي حَجْرِ وَلِيِّهَا فَيَرْغَبُ فِي جَمَالِهَا وَمَالِهَا، وَيُرِيدُ أَنْ يَنْتَقِصَ صَدَاقَهَا، فَنُهُوا عَنْ نِكَاحِهِنَّ إِلاَّ أَنْ يُقْسِطُوا فِي إِكْمَالِ الصَّدَاقِ، وَأُمِرُوا بِنِكَاحِ مَنْ سِوَاهُنَّ، قَالَتْ وَاسْتَفْتَى النَّاسُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ، فَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ ‏{‏وَيَسْتَفْتُونَكَ فِي النِّسَاءِ‏}‏ إِلَى ‏{‏وَتَرْغَبُونَ أَنْ تَنْكِحُوهُنَّ‏}‏ فَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ لَهُمْ أَنَّ الْيَتِيمَةَ إِذَا كَانَتْ ذَاتَ جَمَالٍ وَمَالٍ رَغِبُوا فِي نِكَاحِهَا وَنَسَبِهَا فِي إِكْمَالِ الصَّدَاقِ، وَإِذَا كَانَتْ مَرْغُوبَةً عَنْهَا فِي قِلَّةِ الْمَالِ وَالْجَمَالِ تَرَكُوهَا وَأَخَذُوا غَيْرَهَا مِنَ النِّسَاءِ، قَالَتْ فَكَمَا يَتْرُكُونَهَا حِينَ يَرْغَبُونَ عَنْهَا فَلَيْسَ لَهُمْ أَنْ يَنْكِحُوهَا إِذَا رَغِبُوا فِيهَا إِلاَّ أَنْ يُقْسِطُوا لَهَا وَيُعْطُوهَا حَقَّهَا الأَوْفَى فِي الصَّدَاقِ‏.‏

Narrated 'Urwa:

that he asked `Aisha regarding the Verse: 'If you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans (4:3) She said, "O my nephew! This Verse refers to the orphan girl who is under the guardianship of her guardian who likes her beauty and wealth and wishes to (marry her and) curtails her Mahr. Such guardians have been forbidden to marry them unless they do justice by giving them their full Mahr, and they have been ordered to marry other than them. The people asked for the verdict of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) after that, so Allah revealed: 'They ask your instruction concerning the women . . . whom you desire to marry.' (4:127) So Allah revealed to them that if the orphan girl had beauty and wealth, they desired to marry her and for her family status. They can only marry them if they give them their full Mahr. And if they had no desire to marry them because of their lack of wealth and beauty, they would leave them and marry other women. So, as they used to leave them, when they had no interest, in them, they were forbidden to marry them when they had such interest, unless they treated them justly and gave them their full Mahr Apostle said, 'If at all there is evil omen, it is in the horse, the woman and the house." a lady is to be warded off. And the Statement of Allah: 'Truly, among your wives and your children, there are enemies for you (1:e may stop you from the obedience of Allah)' (64:14)

Sahih al-Bukhari 5092
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 30
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 29  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدَةُ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، ‏{‏وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ أَنْ لاَ، تُقْسِطُوا فِي الْيَتَامَى‏}‏‏.‏ قَالَتِ الْيَتِيمَةُ تَكُونُ عِنْدَ الرَّجُلِ وَهْوَ وَلِيُّهَا، فَيَتَزَوَّجُهَا عَلَى مَالِهَا، وَيُسِيءُ صُحْبَتَهَا، وَلاَ يَعْدِلُ فِي مَالِهَا، فَلْيَتَزَوَّجْ مَا طَابَ لَهُ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ سِوَاهَا مَثْنَى وَثُلاَثَ وَرُبَاعَ‏.‏

Narrated Aisha":

(regarding) the Verse: 'And if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans...' (4:3) It is about the orphan girl who is in the custody of a man who is her guardian, and he intends to marry her because of her wealth, but he treats her badly and does not manage her property fairly and honestly. Such a man should marry women of his liking other than her, two or three or four. 'Prohibited to you (for marriage) are: ...your foster-mothers (who suckled you).' (4:23) Marriage is prohibited between persons having a foster suckling relationship corresponding to a blood relationship which renders marriage unlawful.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5098
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 36
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 35  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

وَقَالَ لَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ حَنْبَلٍ حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، عَنْ سُفْيَانَ، حَدَّثَنِي حَبِيبٌ، عَنْ سَعِيدٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، حَرُمَ مِنَ النَّسَبِ سَبْعٌ، وَمِنَ الصِّهْرِ سَبْعٌ‏.‏ ثُمَّ قَرَأَ ‏{‏حُرِّمَتْ عَلَيْكُمْ أُمَّهَاتُكُمْ‏}‏ الآيَةَ‏.‏ وَجَمَعَ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ بَيْنَ ابْنَةِ عَلِيٍّ وَامْرَأَةِ عَلِيٍّ‏.‏ وَقَالَ ابْنُ سِيرِينَ لاَ بَأْسَ بِهِ‏.‏ وَكَرِهَهُ الْحَسَنُ مَرَّةً ثُمَّ قَالَ لاَ بَأْسَ بِهِ‏.‏ وَجَمَعَ الْحَسَنُ بْنُ الْحَسَنِ بْنِ عَلِيٍّ بَيْنَ ابْنَتَىْ عَمٍّ فِي لَيْلَةٍ، وَكَرِهَهُ جَابِرُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ لِلْقَطِيعَةِ، وَلَيْسَ فِيهِ تَحْرِيمٌ لِقَوْلِهِ تَعَالَى ‏{‏وَأُحِلَّ لَكُمْ مَا وَرَاءَ ذَلِكُمْ‏}‏ وَقَالَ عِكْرِمَةُ عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ إِذَا زَنَى بِأُخْتِ امْرَأَتِهِ لَمْ تَحْرُمْ عَلَيْهِ امْرَأَتُهُ‏.‏ وَيُرْوَى عَنْ يَحْيَى الْكِنْدِيِّ عَنِ الشَّعْبِيِّ وَأَبِي جَعْفَرٍ، فِيمَنْ يَلْعَبُ بِالصَّبِيِّ إِنْ أَدْخَلَهُ فِيهِ، فَلاَ يَتَزَوَّجَنَّ أُمَّهُ، وَيَحْيَى هَذَا غَيْرُ مَعْرُوفٍ، لَمْ يُتَابَعْ عَلَيْهِ‏.‏ وَقَالَ عِكْرِمَةُ عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ إِذَا زَنَى بِهَا لَمْ تَحْرُمْ عَلَيْهِ امْرَأَتُهُ‏.‏ وَيُذْكَرُ عَنْ أَبِي نَصْرٍ أَنَّ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ حَرَّمَهُ‏.‏ وَأَبُو نَصْرٍ هَذَا لَمْ يُعْرَفْ بِسَمَاعِهِ مِنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ‏.‏ وَيُرْوَى عَنْ عِمْرَانَ بْنِ حُصَيْنٍ وَجَابِرِ بْنِ زَيْدٍ وَالْحَسَنِ وَبَعْضِ أَهْلِ الْعِرَاقِ تَحْرُمُ عَلَيْهِ‏.‏ وَقَالَ أَبُو هُرَيْرَةَ لاَ تَحْرُمُ حَتَّى يُلْزِقَ بِالأَرْضِ يَعْنِي يُجَامِعَ‏.‏ وَجَوَّزَهُ ابْنُ الْمُسَيَّبِ وَعُرْوَةُ وَالزُّهْرِيُّ‏.‏ وَقَالَ الزُّهْرِيُّ قَالَ عَلِيٌّ لاَ تَحْرُمُ‏.‏ وَهَذَا مُرْسَلٌ‏.‏

Ibn 'Abbas further said, "Seven types of marriages are unlawful because of blood relations, and seven because of marriage relations." Then Ibn 'Abbas recited the Verse:

"Forbidden for you (for marriages) are your mothers..." (4:23). 'Abdullah bin Ja'far married the daughter and wife of 'Ali at the same time (they were step-daughter and mother). Ibn Sirin said, "There is no harm in that." But Al-Hasan Al-Basri disapproved of it at first, but then said that there was no harm in it. Al-Hasan bin Al-Hasan bin 'Ali married two of his cousins in one night. Ja'far bin Zaid disapproved of that because of it would bring hatred (between the two cousins), but it is not unlawful, as Allah said, "Lawful to you are all others [beyond those (mentioned)]. (4:24). Ibn 'Abbas said: "If somebody commits illegal sexual intercourse with his wife's sister, his wife does not become unlawful for him." And narrated Abu Ja'far, "If a person commits homosexuality with a boy, then the mother of that boy is unlawful for him to marry." Narrated Ibn 'Abbas, "If one commits illegal sexual intercourse with his mother in law, then his married relation to his wife does not become unlawful." Abu Nasr reported to have said that Ibn 'Abbas in the above case, regarded his marital relation to his wife unlawful, but Abu Nasr is not known well for hearing Hadith from Ibn 'Abbas. Imran bin Hussain, Jabir b. Zaid, Al-Hasan and some other Iraqi's, are reported to have judged that his marital relations to his wife would be unlawful. In the above case Abu Hurairah said, "The marital relation to one's wife does not become unlawful except if one as had sexual intercourse (with her mother)." Ibn Al-Musaiyab, 'Urwa, and Az-Zuhri allows such person to keep his wife. 'Ali said, "His marital relations to his wife does not become unlawful."

Sahih al-Bukhari 5105
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 43
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 62, Hadith 41  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا الْحُمَيْدِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ زَيْنَبَ، عَنْ أُمِّ حَبِيبَةَ، قَالَتْ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ هَلْ لَكَ فِي بِنْتِ أَبِي سُفْيَانَ قَالَ ‏‏ فَأَفْعَلُ مَاذَا ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ تَنْكِحُ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ أَتُحِبِّينَ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ لَسْتُ لَكَ بِمُخْلِيَةٍ، وَأَحَبُّ مَنْ شَرِكَنِي فِيكَ أُخْتِي‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ إِنَّهَا لاَ تَحِلُّ لِي ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ بَلَغَنِي أَنَّكَ تَخْطُبُ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ ابْنَةَ أُمِّ سَلَمَةَ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ نَعَمْ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ لَوْ لَمْ تَكُنْ رَبِيبَتِي مَا حَلَّتْ لِي، أَرْضَعَتْنِي وَأَبَاهَا ثُوَيْبَةُ، فَلاَ تَعْرِضْنَ عَلَىَّ بَنَاتِكُنَّ وَلاَ أَخَوَاتِكُنَّ ‏"‏‏.‏ وَقَالَ اللَّيْثُ حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ دُرَّةُ بِنْتُ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ‏.‏"

Narrated Um Habiba:

I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Do you like to have (my sister) the daughter of Abu Sufyan?" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "What shall I do (with her)?" I said, "Marry her." He said, "Do you like that?" I said, "(Yes), for even now I am not your only wife, so I like that my sister should share you with me." He said, "She is not lawful for me (to marry)." I said, "We have heard that you want to marry." He said, "The daughter of Um Salama?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Even if she were not my stepdaughter, she should be unlawful for me to marry, for Thuwaiba suckled me and her father (Abu Salama). So you should neither present your daughters, nor your sisters, to me."

Sahih al-Bukhari 5106
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 44
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 42  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Re: How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2019
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ عُقَيْلٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، أَنَّ عُرْوَةَ بْنَ الزُّبَيْرِ، أَخْبَرَهُ أَنَّ زَيْنَبَ ابْنَةَ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ أَخْبَرَتْهُ أَنَّ أُمَّ حَبِيبَةَ قَالَتْ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ انْكِحْ أُخْتِي بِنْتَ أَبِي سُفْيَانَ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏‏ وَتُحِبِّينَ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ نَعَمْ، لَسْتُ بِمُخْلِيَةٍ، وَأَحَبُّ مَنْ شَارَكَنِي فِي خَيْرٍ أُخْتِي‏.‏ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ إِنَّ ذَلِكَ لاَ يَحِلُّ لِي ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ فَوَاللَّهِ إِنَّا لَنَتَحَدَّثُ أَنَّكَ تُرِيدُ أَنْ تَنْكِحَ دُرَّةَ بِنْتَ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ بِنْتَ أُمِّ سَلَمَةَ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ نَعَمْ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَوَاللَّهِ لَوْ لَمْ تَكُنْ فِي حَجْرِي مَا حَلَّتْ لِي إِنَّهَا لاَبْنَةُ أَخِي مِنَ الرَّضَاعَةِ، أَرْضَعَتْنِي وَأَبَا سَلَمَةَ ثُوَيْبَةُ فَلاَ تَعْرِضْنَ عَلَىَّ بَنَاتِكُنَّ وَلاَ أَخَوَاتِكُنَّ ‏"‏‏.‏"

Narrated Um Habiba:

I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Marry my sister, the daughter of Abu Sufyan." He said, "Do you like that?" I said, "Yes, for even now I am not your only wife; and the most beloved person to share the good with me is my sister." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "But that is not lawful for me (i.e., to be married to two sisters at a time.)" I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! By Allah, we have heard that you want to marry Durra, the daughter of Abu Salama." He said, "You mean the daughter of Um Salama?" I said, "Yes." He said, "By Allah ! Even if she were not my stepdaughter, she would not be lawful for me to marry, for she is my foster niece, for Thuwaiba has suckled me and Abu Salama; so you should neither present your daughters, nor your sisters to me."

Sahih al-Bukhari 5107
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 45
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 43  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدَانُ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَاصِمٌ، عَنِ الشَّعْبِيِّ، سَمِعَ جَابِرًا، رضى الله عنه قَالَ نَهَى رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنْ تُنْكَحَ الْمَرْأَةُ عَلَى عَمَّتِهَا أَوْ خَالَتِهَا‏.‏ وَقَالَ دَاوُدُ وَابْنُ عَوْنٍ عَنِ الشَّعْبِيِّ عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ‏.‏

Narrated Jabir:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade that a woman should be married to man along with her paternal or maternal aunt.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5108
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 46
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 44  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَالِكٌ، عَنْ نَافِعٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم نَهَى عَنِ الشِّغَارِ، وَالشِّغَارُ أَنْ يُزَوِّجَ الرَّجُلُ ابْنَتَهُ عَلَى أَنْ يُزَوِّجَهُ الآخَرُ ابْنَتَهُ، لَيْسَ بَيْنَهُمَا صَدَاقٌ‏.‏

Narrated Ibn `Umar:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade Ash-Shighar, which means that somebody marries his daughter to somebody else, and the latter marries his daughter to the former without paying Mahr.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5112
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 49
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 47  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ سَلاَمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ فُضَيْلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، قَالَ كَانَتْ خَوْلَةُ بِنْتُ حَكِيمٍ مِنَ اللاَّئِي وَهَبْنَ أَنْفُسَهُنَّ لِلنَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ أَمَا تَسْتَحِي الْمَرْأَةُ أَنْ تَهَبَ نَفْسَهَا لِلرَّجُلِ فَلَمَّا نَزَلَتْ ‏{‏تُرْجِئُ مَنْ تَشَاءُ مِنْهُنَّ‏}‏ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ مَا أَرَى رَبَّكَ إِلاَّ يُسَارِعُ فِي هَوَاكَ‏.‏ رَوَاهُ أَبُو سَعِيدٍ الْمُؤَدِّبُ وَمُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بِشْرٍ وَعَبْدَةُ عَنْ هِشَامٍ عَنْ أَبِيهِ عَنْ عَائِشَةَ يَزِيدُ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ‏.‏

Narrated Hisham's father:

Khaula bint Hakim was one of those ladies who presented themselves to the Prophet (ﷺ) for marriage. `Aisha said, "Doesn't a lady feel ashamed for presenting herself to a man?" But when the Verse: "(O Muhammad) You may postpone (the turn of) any of them (your wives) that you please,' (33:51) was revealed, " `Aisha said, 'O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! I do not see, but, that your Lord hurries in pleasing you.' "

Sahih al-Bukhari 5113
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 50
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 48  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مَالِكُ بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ الزُّهْرِيَّ، يَقُولُ أَخْبَرَنِي الْحَسَنُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عَلِيٍّ، وَأَخُوهُ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِمَا، أَنَّ عَلِيًّا ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ لاِبْنِ عَبَّاسٍ إِنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم نَهَى عَنِ الْمُتْعَةِ وَعَنْ لُحُومِ الْحُمُرِ الأَهْلِيَّةِ زَمَنَ خَيْبَرَ‏.‏

Narrated `Ali:

I said to Ibn `Abbas, "During the battle of Khaibar the Prophet (ﷺ) forbade (Nikah) Al-Mut'a and the eating of donkey's meat."

Sahih al-Bukhari 5115
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 52
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 50  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُعَاذُ بْنُ فَضَالَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ يَحْيَى، عَنْ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ، أَنَّ أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ، حَدَّثَهُمْ أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏‏ لاَ تُنْكَحُ الأَيِّمُ حَتَّى تُسْتَأْمَرَ وَلاَ تُنْكَحُ الْبِكْرُ حَتَّى تُسْتَأْذَنَ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالُوا يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَكَيْفَ إِذْنُهَا قَالَ ‏"‏ أَنْ تَسْكُتَ ‏"‏‏.‏"

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A matron should not be given in marriage except after consulting her; and a virgin should not be given in marriage except after her permission." The people asked, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! How can we know her permission?" He said, "Her silence (indicates her permission).

Sahih al-Bukhari 5136
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 72
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 67  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مُوسَى، عَنْ زَكَرِيَّاءَ ـ هُوَ ابْنُ أَبِي زَائِدَةَ ـ عَنْ سَعْدِ بْنِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنْ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ لاَ يَحِلُّ لاِمْرَأَةٍ تَسْأَلُ طَلاَقَ أُخْتِهَا لِتَسْتَفْرِغَ صَحْفَتَهَا، فَإِنَّمَا لَهَا مَا قُدِّرَ لَهَا ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "It is not lawful for a woman (at the time of wedding) to ask for the divorce of her sister (i.e. the other wife of her would-be husband) in order to have everything for herself, for she will take only what has been written for her."

Sahih al-Bukhari 5152
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 87
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 82  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ أَبِي عُمَرَ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ يَزِيدَ بْنِ كَيْسَانَ، عَنْ أَبِي حَازِمٍ، عَنْ أَبِي، هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ كُنْتُ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَأَتَاهُ رَجُلٌ فَأَخْبَرَهُ أَنَّهُ تَزَوَّجَ امْرَأَةً مِنَ الأَنْصَارِ فَقَالَ لَهُ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏ أَنَظَرْتَ إِلَيْهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ لاَ ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَاذْهَبْ فَانْظُرْ إِلَيْهَا فَإِنَّ فِي أَعْيُنِ الأَنْصَارِ شَيْئًا ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported:

I was in the company of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) when there came a man and informed him that he had contracted to marry a woman of the Ansar. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: Did you cast a glance at her? He said: No. He said: Go and cast a glance at her, for there is something in the eyes of the Ansar.

Sahih Muslim 1424 a
In-book : Book 16, Hadith 87
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3314  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim
Re: How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2019
Doing aqid and Nikkah on Walimah Nikkah day is not in Islam
Giving sermon on Walimah Nikkah day is not in Islam
Iktilat.. Should be avoided
Snapping pictures or hanging pictures around should be avoided

Walimah is for the husband not the wife
Re: How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam by Kingofdiamond: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2019
This is one of your best post.

Barakallahu fi
Re: How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam by AbdulHakeem44(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Kingofdiamond:
This is one of your best post.

Barakallahu fi

Best post from khorijee, Lailai there must be elements of khowarij in it.

The sermon on the nikkah day, what happened to it, is kufr Abi? , ask him.

Don't take knowledge from this guy o, he is khorijee, jabata dog. The kBK family (Kulu Bid'atin Kufr).

1 Like

Re: How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Best post from khorijee, Lailai there must be elements of khowarij in it.

The sermon on the nikkah day, what happened to it, is kufr Abi? , ask him.

Don't take knowledge from this guy o, he is khorijee, jabata dog. The kBK family (Kulu Bid'atin Kufr).

Deen of Allah ni KBK..

Shaking my head for your life..

All bidah is Kufru..

Alhamdulilah, everyone is reading posts here..

Explain how all bidah isn't Kufru with dalil from kitab wa sunnah..

People already know your type.. Always waging war against salaf and you are always defending the kufar
Re: How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam by Kingofdiamond: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
Abuheekmat:

All bidah is Kufru..

Explain how all bidah isn't Kufru with dalil from kitab wa sunnah..

Not all Bid'ah are kufr
Categories of Bid'ah

Bid’ah may be divided into two categories:

(i) Bid’ah which constitutes kufr

(ii) Bid’ah which does not constitute kufr

Shaykh Hafiz Al-Hukami (may Allah have mercy on him) said: “The kind of bid’ah which constitutes kufr is when one denies a matter on which there is scholarly consensus, which widely-known, and which no Muslim can have any excuse for not knowing, such as denying something that is obligatory, making something obligatory that is not obligatory, or making something haraam halaal, or making something halaal haraam; or believing some notion about Allah, His Messenger and His Book when they are far above that, whether in terms of denial of affirmation – because that means disbelieving in the Qur’an and in the message with which Allah sent His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).

Examples include the bid’ah of the Jahamiyyah, who denied the attributes of Allah; or the notion that the Qur’aan was created; or the notion that some of the attributes of Allah were created; or the bid’ah of the Qadariyyah who denied the knowledge and actions of Allah; or the bid’ah of the Mujassimah who likened Allah to His creation… etc.

The second category, bid’ah which does not constitute kufr, is defined as that which does not imply rejection of the Qur’an or of anything with which Allah sent His Messengers.

Examples include the Marwaani bid’ahs (which were denounced by the greatest Sahaabah who did not approve of them, although they did not denounce them as kafirs or refuse to give them bay’ah because of that), such as delaying some of the prayers until the end of the due times, doing the Eid khutbah before the Eid prayer, delivering the khutbah whilst sitting down on Fridays, etc.

(Ma’aarij al-Qubool, 2/503-504)

2 Likes

Re: How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Kingofdiamond:
Not all Bid'ah are kufr
Categories of Bid'ah

Bid’ah may be divided into two categories:

(i) Bid’ah which constitutes kufr

(ii) Bid’ah which does not constitute kufr

Shaykh Hafiz Al-Hukami (may Allah have mercy on him) said: “The kind of bid’ah which constitutes kufr is when one denies a matter on which there is scholarly consensus, which widely-known, and which no Muslim can have any excuse for not knowing, such as denying something that is obligatory, making something obligatory that is not obligatory, or making something haraam halaal, or making something halaal haraam; or believing some notion about Allah, His Messenger and His Book when they are far above that, whether in terms of denial of affirmation – because that means disbelieving in the Qur’an and in the message with which Allah sent His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).

Examples include the bid’ah of the Jahamiyyah, who denied the attributes of Allah; or the notion that the Qur’aan was created; or the notion that some of the attributes of Allah were created; or the bid’ah of the Qadariyyah who denied the knowledge and actions of Allah; or the bid’ah of the Mujassimah who likened Allah to His creation… etc.

The second category, bid’ah which does not constitute kufr, is defined as that which does not imply rejection of the Qur’an or of anything with which Allah sent His Messengers.

Examples include the Marwaani bid’ahs (which were denounced by the greatest Sahaabah who did not approve of them, although they did not denounce them as kafirs or refuse to give them bay’ah because of that), such as delaying some of the prayers until the end of the due times, doing the Eid khutbah before the Eid prayer, delivering the khutbah whilst sitting down on Fridays, etc.

(Ma’aarij al-Qubool, 2/503-504)

Can you even read what you posted
Re: How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
The second category, bid’ah which does not constitute kufr, is defined as that which does not imply rejection of the Qur’an or of anything with which Allah sent His Messengers

Mention just 1 bidah that doesn't fall into this category..

Laughing..

Do you even know what bidah means? Do you know what kulu means?

Do you even know why sahabahs that did bidah were never kufar?
Do you even know how to take dalil of matters of Islam from sahabahs?

Laughing... Go and learn ooooo..

Quoting scholars would never suffice you.. Until you learn aqeedah salaf..

If I ask you to comment.. And explain with dalil what the sheik is saying.. You can't..

Chai..
Re: How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam by Kingofdiamond: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Can you even read what you posted
I'm talking about Bidiah. You are the one that can't read

1 Like

Re: How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam by Kingofdiamond: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
This op is a jahil. He can't even read simple sentence
Re: How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
Kingofdiamond:
I'm talking about Bidiah. You are the one that can't read

All you do is copy and paste without understanding the fatwa.. You don't even care if the fatwa is correct or not.. As long as it supports your desire..

Laughing..

Go and learn
Re: How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam by Kingofdiamond: 6:01am On Mar 09, 2019
Abuheekmat:

All you do is copy and paste without understanding the fatwa.. You don't even care if the fatwa is correct or not.. As long as it supports your desire..

Laughing..

Go and learn
You're the father of copy and paste. And you are the one who lacks understanding
Re: How To Do Walimah Nikkah In Islam by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 09, 2019
Kingofdiamond:
You're the father of copy and paste. And you are the one who lacks understanding

Laughing

(1) (Reply)

Amazing.....?why????? / Islam Requires Muslims to be Patient in the Face of Provocation / How Do One Perform The Ritual Bath In Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.