Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online (32876 Views)

Recharge Cards Online / Buying Recharge Cards Online / Recharge Cards Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by Tittie16(f): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
www.pinreload.com is the best

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by lanbaba: 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
Visit www.vtpass.com to buy recharge vouchers online. All Networks are available MTN, Glo, airtel, Etisalat, starcomms, multilinks, visafone, zoom.....and pay online!
It is Safe, reliable and Convenient.
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by walcolm(m): 6:37am On Jan 14, 2013
hot chic: Am in need of a website through which i can buy and send recharge cards online,using debit or credit card or payapl,apart from neticash and prepaidnigeria because those two are not working again.

just go to www.quickteller.com and you can pay for airtime credit directly to the number you want to recharge using a debit verve or mastercard
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by jeffreyUzo: 1:42pm On May 07, 2013
this site is sure your best bet. http://ecardex.com
they allow you buy recharge cards with ease. Just try it out.
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by BetaQuick: 12:18am On Dec 25, 2013
I am biased but www.owomobi.com has a mobile app you can download to your phone and buy credits anytime. Accepts all niara cards
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by andrew2286(m): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
You can buy recharge card online from www.rechargephones.com
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by jeffreyUzo: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
www.ecardex.com/store is very reliable.

Ccomputers:
these sites that u people posted here are they reliable?
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
jeffreyUzo:
www.ecardex.com/store is very reliable.

Why was ur name on display when i wanted to purchase?
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by jeffreyUzo: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2015
Because its a biz you can do as an indivudual. Although i have not set my company name with voguepay, that will be updated shortly.
WHIZKIDEFE:
Why was ur name on display when i wanted to purchase?
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by RooneyMan: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2015
Mr man, Most banks now has apps for this & many more.. Why not inquire about it from your bank
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
jeffreyUzo:
Because its a biz you can do as an indivudual. Although i have not set my company name with voguepay, that will be updated shortly.
i just purchased airtime with from ur ventures.. it was successful but i didn't reveive the airtime.
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by jeffreyUzo: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2015
WHIZKIDEFE:
i just purchased airtime with from ur ventures.. it was successful but i didn't reveive the airtime.

I sent you a mail immediately, you need to check your mail. Meanwhile, after your payments on voguepay, you didn't return back to our site.
So your payment notification was not sent back to us for processing.

For your sake I had to petition Voguepay to setup an automatic redirect back to the merchant site, so that incidents like the one you experienced
will not happen again. Although they said that the customer is responsible to click the RETURN TO MERCHANT SITE button.

Please reply my mail so that i can process your request.
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by chaktty: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by hollameday(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
You can also buy from www.vtpass.com. All Networks are available. MTN, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat.
It is Safe, reliable and Convenient.
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by hollameday(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
How do you buy airtime online?

Simple, follow the below steps to buy it online on www.vtpass.com .

It is more convenient to buy airtime online buying it online is safe and quick to do.

Please follow the below steps to buy airtime via, VTpass

1• Log onto www.vtpass.com

2• select Network of choice (all network available)

3. Pay

Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by Thollu01(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by crankie(m): 7:47am On May 04, 2017
If you're looking for where to buy Nigerian recharge cards, scratch cards or airtime online, go to Mycyberteller.com they sell at a discounted price. smiley
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by firstimage: 2:29am On Sep 12, 2018
All you need is WWW.SOLINK.ML
NO DELAY
NO STORY
INSTANCE DELIVERED
VTU AIRTIME DIRECT TOPUP AND RECHARGE CARD PINS AVAILABLE
FREE INTERNET ACCESS AVAILABLE
WWW.FREE.SOLINK.ML Today to get started
or visit our office at
no 1 airforce road oguntade bustop shasha lagos
Careline +2347010710811
BIG THANKS FOR JOINING US

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous / The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) / Olamide's Mobile Theme For Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.