Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

No Justice In Saraki Dynasty After The Death Of Baba Oloye, Says Hon. Bola Oba-a - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Justice In Saraki Dynasty After The Death Of Baba Oloye, Says Hon. Bola Oba-a (385 Views)

Kingmaker Turns Commoner: Is This The End Of The Saraki Dynasty In Kwara? / 5 Facts About O TO GE Slogan And The Collapse Of Saraki's Dynasty / Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Justice In Saraki Dynasty After The Death Of Baba Oloye, Says Hon. Bola Oba-a by johnmicheal3776: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
*No Justice in Saraki Dynasty After The Death of Baba Oloye, Says Hon. Bola Oba-Aluko As He Joins APC*

One of the decampees from PDP to APC in Kwara State, Hon. Bola Oba-Aluko has disclosed that there is a lot of injustice in Saraki dynasty under the leadership of Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki.

The former councillor for Badari Ward in Ilorin West said he cannot point out major achievement in his community.

Hon Bola Oba-Aluko lamented that the present administration in Kwara is shortchanging political office holders compare to other states.

While narrating his ordeal in Saraki dynasty, Oba-Aluko lamented that there is no justice in P.D.P, no justice in SARAKITE after the death of Dr. Olusola Saraki the father of the present Senate president.

His words: ''I have been a SARAKITE for over twenty years, I cannot point out major achievement in my community, my ward, my local government and there is no development in kwara state generally.

'' I was a former councillor and one of the principal officers in Ilorin west local government, before I left the office, my salary for eight months was withheld, my furniture allowance was not paid, my severance allowance was not paid and finally my salary arrears was not paid because councillors in kwara state were short-paid compared to other states.

''I was an aspirant who suppose to be voted for in this coming House Of Assembly election but my candidature was withdrawn after I have done affirmation with the INEC and party executives because i was not from royal family but today, glory be to God Almighty I am now with the winning team Insha Allah.''

He described Bukola Saraki as a self centred leader who can sacrifice any of his supporter's interest to achieve personal goal.

Insisting that ''there is no justice in P.D.P, even if you suffer for them for hundred years, they will definitely negotiate you with somebody that doesn't have voter's card or somebody that doesn't have electoral value just because of their selfish interest. My people,GOD has spoken and kwarans have decided.''

The former councillor therefore appealed to kwarans to vote wisely and elect all A.P.C candidates during governorship and House of Assembly election on Saturday.

Re: No Justice In Saraki Dynasty After The Death Of Baba Oloye, Says Hon. Bola Oba-a by BuhariAdvocate: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Go to hell man .same you praise him when he was still relevant.
Re: No Justice In Saraki Dynasty After The Death Of Baba Oloye, Says Hon. Bola Oba-a by Dannyset(m): 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Ogun2019: Never Say Never / Breaking: Agbaje’s Running Mate Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-olu / The Defeated Lagos-based Abia Former Guber Candidates Blame Inec, Security...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.