Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,122 members, 7,838,848 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" (64165 Views)

Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son / Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by know: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
All just a salad bowl of mess.. Low self esteem is the main culprit here. I really do hope young ladies are tutored in the disciplined art of having a good sense of self worth and ability to sniff every tendencies of abuse and damaging acts from guys afar. I Sha don't want to subscribe the 'fish brain' theory, but this came close.

3 Likes

Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by Ugosample(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
ofc she dey fvck diff men like most nigeria ladies na. No big deal

All of dem na ashawo and cheap pvssy unlike our sweet mothers back in d days who really knows how to respect themselves as women

women have always been women

forget that thing you are saying

It's just that back then it was on code

these days it's all open

1 Like

Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by Ugosample(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
know:
All just a salad bowl of mess.. Low self esteem is the main culprit here. I really do hope young ladies are tutored in the disciplined art of having a good sense of self worth and ability to sniff every tendencies of abuse and damaging acts from guys afar. I Sha don't want to subscribe the 'fish brain' theory, but this came close.

damaging acts from guys
what do you mean?
Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ugosample:

women have always been women

forget that thing you are saying

It's just that back then it was on code

these days it's all open
I swear it cant be like today own...NEVER
Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by megareal: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
I don't even understand the bull**shyte. undecided
Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by Futureyahooboi(m): 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
No pictures abeg i no believe this one joor because i no like nonsense joor
Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by Ugosample(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
I swear it cant be like today own...NEVER
but women leg no dey stay one place it has been their way since forever

Remember potiphar's wife and Joseph?
Joseph cannot be her first victim

what of hosea wife?

Amongst others
Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by kingkuntaval: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
A hoe will be a hoe, so there's no use for any advice, It's ur day, make una drag una self .. Happy World Women's Day.

1 Like

Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by Afonja007: 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
Thanks to white people for social media with out them how will I know bobrisky denlere and all the she/him in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by RexTramadol1: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
ɭįķę į d̾ǫŋ’ţ ɠęţ įţ.
Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ugosample:

but women leg no dey stay one place it has been their way since forever

Remember potiphar's wife and Joseph?
Joseph cannot be her first victim

what of hosea wife?

Amongst others
you are right but i think it got worse
Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
was thinking it was khloe kardeshian sef

1 Like

Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by ufomskylashi: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
tyson98:
Who no know say she be olosho
na okpo na
Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by 2ruborn9ja(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Another 1 again!!! What is going on with these ppl naa
Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by citruslimited(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=naijapage post=76463417]@BloggerDonald

As shared By Instablog9JA - Read below

Fashionista #Teju Pretty accuses BBN’s #Khloe for once blackmailing her with nudes over their mutual boyfriend, Mr Ye.

Source: https://www.bloggerdonald.com/instablog9ja/

cc; lalasticlala

Click on the link below
Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by Lhimeet(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
Stories.... Who cares? undecided

Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by oladipojesse(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
That's their problem!
Seyi Makinde for governor
Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by sanmtiago(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
I don't know why I feel pity for those who meet wrong partners.. That shit is really demoralizing. She's damn pained. But make I burst una head las las them go still go Bleep for our back make una just ignore their tantrums and antics undecided
Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by wisdomkid: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
ofc she dey fvck diff men like most nigeria ladies na. No big deal

All of dem na ashawo and cheap pvssy unlike our sweet mothers back in d days who really knows how to respect themselves as women

Go ask your ma again grin grin grin grin
Re: Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" by SexytorresE(f): 7:21am On Mar 09, 2019
Pls who is teju pretty, and Khloe?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) / Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey / Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.