Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court (42883 Views)

My Husband Tells Me Not To Gain Anymore Weight / “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court / Woman Accuses Her Pastor Husband Of Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
hypertension:
This is possible. The way my fiancee obeys and follow her pastor scares me.

its more like if the pastor says; leave him, she may.

I lost my ex in the same scenario. since then I no dey take any girl go one church for prayer
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by Revolva(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
cry wetin de worry this generation of young ladies self I don taya
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by Agugbadin: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=Chuks9000 post=76465592]Sodom and gomorrah people posing as men of God.

But the Bible warned us about this end time men of God, so shine your eyes
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by okadoo: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
According to his statement on oath before the court: ”I reported my wife refusal for me to have sex with her to my pastor who invited us to his office and advised both of us to be using condom for the period of three months.

The pastor advised you to be using condom for your wife that you married. And you did not run? You are a BIG Fool.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
hypertension:

I sooooo pity you grin
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by bobolistica(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
“After five minutes, I saw my wife coming out of Pastor’s office ruffled and sweating profusely. Pastor came out of the office and was wearing boxers and singlet.

Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by mozona(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
The guy self
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
The Bible in Proverbs 18:22 says, "He who finds a wife finds a good thing, And obtains favor from the Lord." But in the Nigerian parlance, "He who finds a wife in the church finds one of the Pastor's concubines, And his marriage is damned to fail."

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Fellow Nigerian men...the institution called marriage has been hijacked by the devil. If you are mentally strong enough to handle the tribulation that will befall you when you get jump headlong into that icy institution kudos to you. If you are not...hmm for the sake of your sanity I advice you ponder over the woe that will before man. Remember none of us will be here if Eve did not yield to that slimy serpent. The moment she yielded it was over for humanity. Think Samson.

For years our conservative and moral based society looked upon marriage as a sacred institution never to be toyed with. But just like the days of Noah the devil has once again strike again. The proliferation of social media that seriously eased communication and the proliferation of fake pastors who dont fear God has been the devil's greatest weapons against man.

I am a man who have been immensely blessed by the living God., with God I lack nothing but yet I cannot tell you how many times I have been courted by married women. It's hard to believe infidelity has been normalized in Nigerian society. American culture and norms, pushed by liberals and Hollywood and silicon valley has created a casm between man and God on a scale that trumps the days of Sodom and Gomorah.

God help us from the WOE that has befallen MAN.

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by Wolexdey(m): 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
teacherbim:

Of course I know, the husband, the wife and the pastor are all crazy. Imagine a pastor telling the husband not to have sex with the woman she had married to and the wife having sex with the pastor. So tell me, are they not crazy?

A good Christian listens to correction. You and I were not there, we only read what's posted...

Too many what ifs...
Choose your words wisely friend... Bye!!
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by tete7000(m): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wolexdey:
GOD knows the Truth...
Do not allow the devil a space in your heart. If you're not a Pastor but deceiving people claiming to be one, remember GOD is watching you.

The gate of hell shall not prevail against the Church of GOD In Jesus Name. Amen

Which one is the church of God? The one the man built with his Money? His personal money?
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by ACE1010: 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
This is a taboo. Chai!! In what name does this pastor pray with? angry angry

Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by CloudResident(m): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
They will not hear. They will not hear.
Endtime pastors filthy wives!
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
cheesy when a pastor is having an infleunce on ur wife then know for sure he"s smashing ur wife.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
okadoo:
According to his statement on oath before the court: ”I reported my wife refusal for me to have sex with her to my pastor who invited us to his office and advised both of us to be using condom for the period of three months.

The pastor advised you to be using condom for your wife that you married. And you did not run? You are a BIG Fool.
maybe the pastor told him he got it from vision that he should use condom grin

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by Allansmith: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
LMAO grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

XOGBADO:
Come and see god of men ooo
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by Allansmith: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
Thank you...I kept wondering if Offices now allow bed space in them..Are you now telling us that seeing your wife come out from the office of the pastor you couldn't question the so called pastor there and thenHow on Earth did the pastor also got to wear only boxers from the office knowing fully well that people are on groundWhy not speak to the family of the Woman and close allied of yours??

Bros or Oga,Pls when next you want to lie ask those with Phd in it...

Thank you.

oseahumenb:
This story is very fake. The narration doesn't add up.
1. He met his pastor with boxers,wife coming out of the room with roughed clothes, yet he didn't raise alarm.
2. He met the wife on the ground and the pastor on the bed in the office.. Is the office also a bedroom?
And the only thing he could mutter was for the wife to follow him home..
Story for the gods.. May be he is either sterile,imbecilic or a eunuch but very foolish
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by Wolexdey(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
tete7000:

Which one is the church of God? The one the man built with his Money? His personal money?

The Church is not just about the building but the togetherness as well fellowship in the body of Christ
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by Dollabiz: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
eshaddai
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by nextnear(m): 1:51am On Mar 09, 2019
titiloyeblog:
news @ titiloyeblog.com

A 35-year old man, Mr, Paul Nosakhare, has told an Oredo Magistrate Court of how he caught his newly married wife, Stella Maris Alegbe, with his Pastor, Joseph Igwemoh, Head of the Global Influence Ministry.

Pastor Igwemoh was last year arraigned on two count charges bothering on abduction and act likely to cause breach of peace was accused of sleeping with Stella inside his church.

At the resumed hearing of the case, Paul, during cross examination told the court he served as an Assistant Pastor to the suspect before the sexual scandal broke out.

Paul said he met Stella through Pastor Igwemoh and they courted for four years before they got married on March 24, 2018.

He said marriage lasted only three months as his wife moved out in July after the Pastor rented an apartment for her.

He stated that Pastor Igwemoh warned them not to have sexual intercourse until proper marriage is done while they were courting.

Paul said his wife denied him sex on the first and second night of their wedding which was conducted by Igwemoh.

“I was puzzled but I did not say anything because he is my pastor.

“There was a day I returned Pastor’s car to him in the church. I met one Pastor Comfort who told me Pastor was inside the office. After knocking severally, the Pastor refused to open the door but he switched off the light.

“After five minutes, I saw my wife coming out of Pastor’s office ruffled and sweating profusely. Pastor came out of the office and was wearing boxers and singlet.

“On June 17th, I went to the Pastor’s office and met my wife. The pastor was lying down in the bed while my wife was sitting on the floor very close to the Pastor.

“I asked my wife to follow me home but she to say saying she has not finished with the pastor. She returned home at 7pm.”

Paul said all efforts for him to make the marriage work failed as his wife moved out on July 6th, 2018.

Presiding Magistrate, I.U. Iyioha adjourned further hearing to March 21, 2019.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/03/how-i-caught-my-wife-with-my-pastor.html

the man has been dribbled too much, the pastor and his wife have been using him for football training. the pastor keeps scoring into an open net.
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by sweetilicious(f): 2:09am On Mar 09, 2019
Omonigeriarere:
Thank God for early discovery and termination. What an innocent being!
So true
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by princegasket13: 5:00am On Mar 09, 2019
The pastor is casting demon from her
God have mercy on Nigeria pastor
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by Folzye(m): 6:59am On Mar 09, 2019
HAHAHAHAHA... Damn hilarious!
LexngtonSteele:
grin

He billed you through tithes for servicing your wife.

Duped of your money, duped via pvssy
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by millionboi2: 7:04am On Mar 09, 2019
Yoighaman:

Keep creating new accounts when others get banned, nice one.

I am willing to assist, just send your account details at Barclays bank, that's the only bank my bank in Nigeria allows me to do a transfer to.

The people selling bottled drinks are animals abi? Stay blessed or should I say....
hahahaha

U are funny
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by Xyz001: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2019
From the above sentence, there is no evidence that he slept with his wife
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by showafrica(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2019
hypertension:

And you are still dating her.. OK continue
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by Repentoday: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2019
titiloyeblog:
news @ titiloyeblog.com

A 35-year old man, Mr, Paul Nosakhare, has told an Oredo Magistrate Court of how he caught his newly married wife, Stella Maris Alegbe, with his Pastor, Joseph Igwemoh, Head of the Global Influence Ministry.

Pastor Igwemoh was last year arraigned on two count charges bothering on abduction and act likely to cause breach of peace was accused of sleeping with Stella inside his church.

At the resumed hearing of the case, Paul, during cross examination told the court he served as an Assistant Pastor to the suspect before the sexual scandal broke out.

Paul said he met Stella through Pastor Igwemoh and they courted for four years before they got married on March 24, 2018.

He said marriage lasted only three months as his wife moved out in July after the Pastor rented an apartment for her.

He stated that Pastor Igwemoh warned them not to have sexual intercourse until proper marriage is done while they were courting.

Paul said his wife denied him sex on the first and second night of their wedding which was conducted by Igwemoh.

“There was a day I returned Pastor’s car to him in the church. I met one Pastor Comfort who told me Pastor was inside the office. After knocking severally, the Pastor refused to open the door but he switched off the light.

“On June 17th, I went to the Pastor’s office and met my wife. The pastor was lying down in the bed while my wife was sitting on the floor very close to the Pastor.

“I asked my wife to follow me home but she to say saying she has not finished with the pastor. She returned home at 7pm.”

Paul said all efforts for him to make the marriage work failed as his wife moved out on July 6th, 2018.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/03/how-i-caught-my-wife-with-my-pastor.html FAKE STORY

Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by Repentoday: 11:07am On Mar 09, 2019
titiloyeblog:
news @ titiloyeblog.com

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/03/how-i-caught-my-wife-with-my-pastor.html

THIS STORY MAY BE FAKE.
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by ManTiger(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
Larryslim:

That part weak me grin
Ahswear
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by Chinny024(f): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jesu.... This one weak my soul walahi shocked
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by Fourwinds: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
The man is too dull for my liking... He should have noticed this thing long beforehand.... I will know within few months of courtship.. The stupid sheepee was too blind to notice.... Mumu
Re: How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court by Fourwinds: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy when a pastor is having an infleunce on ur wife then know for sure he"s smashing ur wife.
I agree with you..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.