Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos (39537 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's 45th Birthday Photos / Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles / Serena Joseph Marks International Day Of Girl Child With Educative Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
Everly beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by emmasege: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
Overrated woman when it comes to beauty.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:
Who dey fvck this woman?

Na me.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by Timisamd(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Olodo24:
let her marry and divorce later? Abeg marriage is overrated in this part of the World. It's not an achievement and it doesn't define someone's success
well she might not like it if she read this that marriage is not an achievement
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by FOWOSHERE01(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Trexnemesis:

Na me.
Hahaha.
For your dreams abi?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by Anitameb(f): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Olodo24:
let her marry and divorce later? Abeg marriage is overrated in this part of the World. It's not an achievement and it doesn't define someone's success
your name no fit you seriously
You wise.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by mmadu5(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
old age is setting in . women no hard to old
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
Fine Hotel...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
I play basketball.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
Cabble4:
But seriously, this girl got to get married.
She's not getting younger.
She can't tell me that in a world of over 3billion men she can't find any unless she's got a problem.
Yes, and the problem is ego. Many of these celebs won't like going lower than their level and that's where the problem lies. I know of men who have married women who already had 2 children in the past. Stella Damasus is happily married to a guy who's not her first, or second husband. If you are close to stella, you'd know she's not egoistic. She was even into gospel songs at a time. Only a humble one amongst them would get married quite early and have a settled home.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by okadoo: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:
Who dey fvck this woman?

ATIKU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by Eaglefine(f): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
Beautiful!

I think she's fattening up.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by Olodo24: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
awelekiti:
Yes, and the problem is ego. Many of these celebs won't like going lower than their level and that's where the problem lies. I know of men who have married women who already had 2 children in the past. Stella Damasus is happily married to a guy who's not her first, or second husband. If you are close to stella, you'd know she's not egoistic. She was even into gospel songs at a time. Only a humble one amongst them would get married quite early and have a settled home.
so because Stella was into gospel music at a time, you think she's a Saint. Maybe you should read articles regarding how controversial her current marriage is. A woman who is super humble was already on her third marriage before she hit 40. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Olodo24:
so because Stella was into gospel music at a time, you think she's a Saint. Maybe you should read articles regarding how controversial her current marriage is. A woman who is super humble was already on her third marriage before she hit 40. Keep deceiving yourself
I know about stella more than you think you do....her first husband died, she didn't divorce him and if you don't believe it, Google is your friend . Controversy or not, she's happily married and that's the bottom line. She and her hubby hardly make their events public like what most celebs do. No marriage is made in heaven. Stella is a humble lady.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by MrLankeeee(m): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
myners007:
Lovely but sister try marry now make u earn more respect

Which respect you dey talk?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by zoby225588: 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Regina Daniels Twerks to please her fans www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6J1HM9I1g4&sns

Subscribe for more videos
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by meobizy(f): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ah, see Atiku’s leftover in a hotel trying to comfort him after the election loss.
I thank God he lost.
He would have employed her as Minister of Tourism, Entertainment, Social Affairs or worse — the petroleum minister.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by Isoduwa(m): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
myners007:

Make you enter house � this boy ��
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by Amwitty(f): 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
I respect her alot shes a hardworker and shes descent
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by mymadam(m): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Olodo24:
True, very true jare tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by King19957(m): 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
kingemzy5:

we are currently dating

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
Djiphective:
I am folorunsho ife, i am a dj, known as dj iphective, im going to be dropping my first mixtape tomorrow, its tittled H. O. R. T (HITS OF RECENT TIMES), it promises to be lit, it promises singing along and dancing, im going to drop the link tonight by 12am
wawu.. that's good
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by Kassia(f): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Damn I love this woman��
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by pinknipple: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
cheesy

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by SexytorresE(f): 7:08am On Mar 09, 2019
[quote author=myners007 post=76466548]Lovely but sister try marry now make u earn more respect[/quotel] most of u thinks it's all about marriage, there are more to it. Why not tell her to go and die also?To gain condolences Black mentality
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by whyalwayme2019: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by sapeleboi(m): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2019
take her on a smooth ride

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by CioAngels(f): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
myners007:
She has more respect more than 70percent of the so called married women.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos by CioAngels(f): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Cabble4:
But seriously, this girl got to get married.
She's not getting younger.
She can't tell me that in a world of over 3billion men she can't find any unless she's got a problem.
Why make her unmarried status your problems. Nigerians?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi / "This Is How I Feel This Year" - Wizkid Shares Photo / Davido Snubbed A Lady Who Tried To Touch Him At A Party (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.