Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Help Needed To Get A Scammer - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Needed To Get A Scammer (23643 Views)

How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by Rubbiish(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
silaxx:
yes, I do.......HV not noticed it tho.
Check ur alerts
Dey display full account no
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by wildchild1: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
Who moved it to front page? Haha na... Don't think it's ripe for it to be on front page, mods should take it down from FP ASAP
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by Iyajelili(f): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
wildchild1:

Bros no manage Dem oo, so you no go get story that touch. They're not doing you any favour, coman join Access grin tongue
Lol..... I'm a lady btw. I like GTB like that jaree, access is for rich people
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by Afospecialk: 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
The worst transfer case I ever witnessed happened BTW me and my brother when he transfered just 15k and he was debited yet I didnt receive any alert and he was expecting reverse but to no avail.

After some few weeks he lodge a complaint but they couldn't provide the money back. That's how 15k disappear GTB precisely,

Had it been its substantial amount of money i would hav follow him to bank. Nevertheless all these Nigerian banks ar not reliable
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by adebobconed(m): 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
bobo65:

These days eh, Na cash or Wait till I move ur money to another acct after receiving alert
Bros na so
I gats transfer that money enter my second acct.. Na that time I fit confirm transaction.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
bayo2018:
OK sir
Because I contacted my bank and they said nothing like such amt enter

Just be patient. It will come.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by Lankyscot(m): 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
Why is this one just defending this USELESS GTB upandan, are you their staff?
WhiteLavender:

Oga, gtbank displays the customer's complete number.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by Rubbiish(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
author=WhiteLavender post=76491648]
People are funny
What abt d account no displayed on public for charity
Many of these guys don't use gtb
They would have checked their inbox
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by Rubbiish(m): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lankyscot:
My gtb displays full account no
I believe u have learnt sth new, so u don't go embarrassing urself
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by lobell: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
bayo2018:
Good day pls I need help to get someone who scammed me of 180,00 I sent some packages to the lady through someone delivering it to her and she said she have sent my money she even send me the pics of the debit alert(which I'm not sure off)and since yesterday I haven't seen any money in my account.she resides in ABUJA any help will be appreciated I have her pics with me(got it online through her no).But the mistake that happen is that the lady that deliver the package to her let her go even before me confirming the alert or her debit(seems she showed the lady the debit alert) cry cry cry

Use escrow for your business ehhh...I can not emphasize this enough. With escrow she would have paid before you made the deliveries and you get your money as soon as she confirmed delivery, no long talk.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by AlphaT1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
wildchild1:

I mentioned this earlier, I wasn't just sure. GTB and Polaris banks are most useless banks ever.
GTB doesn't display full acct number..I have savings, current, and dom. accts with dem...Only last 4 digits ××××××5672

1 Like

Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by smsmoney(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Also beware of this BASTARD OKU NELSON PETER (claims to create blogs and websites) ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER 2089369939.
I sent the idiot money and for days he kept claiming he didn't receive the money. Contacted my bank who confirmed the transaction only for him to say I should transfer another money to confirm the previous one and then he'll send it back to me. OKU PETER NELSON YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by wildchild1: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Iyajelili:

Lol..... I'm a lady btw. I like GTB like that jaree, access is for rich people

Babes leave emotions oo, access is for you and I. We're all warriors together
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by bamac(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
sonofthunder:

If its genuine, he shouldn't wait that long. If you send me money now, I will receive it instantly. Electronic transfers don't go on holiday. Whatever gave her alert and left him with none is fishy.
Well, for someone like me who is used to transfer from my side to customers and vise versa knows Fridays is not a too good day for transfer as it might not enter till Monday. I have had several issues like that.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by WhiteLavender(f): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lankyscot:
This one? I use gtbank and I'm not their staff. I honestly do not see any reason on this thread for bashing gtbank hence my actions.
I thought you'd even have some sense seeing as you're following Explorers but alas...your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by femi4: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
WhiteLavender:

You think I didn't read the snap shot of their chat? You think I don't know that already? You think it's not possible for someone else to help you transfer if you don't have the complete cash? You just think there's no go excuse for her to use someone else's account? You're impossible.
I'm out abeg.
First class Mugun.....when it happens to you, dont come here and rant
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by sonofthunder: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
bamac:
Well, for someone like me who is used to transfer from my side to customers and vise versa knows Fridays is not a too good day for transfer as it might not enter till Monday. I have had several issues like that.
I've received an alert today. banks do vary though.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by mu2sa2: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Afospecialk:
The worst transfer case I ever witnessed happened BTW me and my brother when he transfered just 15k and he was debited yet I didnt receive any alert and he was expecting reverse but to no avail.

After some few weeks he lodge a complaint but they couldn't provide the money back. That's how 15k disappear GTB precisely,

Had it been its substantial amount of money i would hav follow him to bank. Nevertheless all these Nigerian banks ar not reliable
UBA usually resolve issues like this quickly. But from experience always use the bank's application to transfer money. I normally contact them via Facebook and customer care phone line - they respond quickly.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by bamac(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
GRACEGLORY:

NAIRALANDERS, YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT ONE CAN'T BE RICH by SWINDLING OTHERS, IT'S THE FAST
TICKET TO SELF DESTRUCTION. WHOEVER understands understand o.

You are completely right.

If to say na through swindling others person go get rich i for don buy plenty houses. But it doesn't pay. Why would someone be happy making others cry. It makes me happy to see positive review about me and my business. I have never met 90% of my customers in person, many of then are nairalanders and they keep refering others to me and at the end it is a win win situation.

Some people are just bastards i swear.. But let's see till Monday, the Basirat might be real though because our banks are bleeped.

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by ithink7: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Guy, go twitter.
People go drag am for you. Dem go find am out no matter where he's hiding.

bayo2018:
Good day pls I need help to get someone who scammed me of 180,00 I sent some packages to the lady through someone delivering it to her and she said she have sent my money she even send me the pics of the debit alert(which I'm not sure off)and since yesterday I haven't seen any money in my account.she resides in ABUJA any help will be appreciated I have her pics with me(got it online through her no).But the mistake that happen is that the lady that deliver the package to her let her go even before me confirming the alert or her debit(seems she showed the lady the debit alert) cry cry cry
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by Greatfullheart: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
WHAT

1 Like

Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by sonofthunder: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
WhiteLavender:

Things like this happen and it's no one's fault. that's why the have customer care officers to complain to.
true dear.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by bamac(m): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
sonofthunder:

I've received an alert today. banks do vary though.
Don't get me wrong my boss, i am only trying to tell you that shit happens with our system here, it doesn't happen at all times, but it does happen, try to understand me.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by Iyajelili(f): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
wildchild1:

Babes leave emotions oo, access is for you and I. We're all warriors together
You work with access right? Cos this one you're advertising the bank
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by WhiteLavender(f): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
femi4:
First class Mugun.....when it happens to you, dont come here and rant
Trust me, it has. Because you think something is impossible doesn't mean it is.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by 01mcfadden(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
bobo65:

Lets wait
She might not actually be a scammer
Banks are really messed up these days, I feel they all should be fined

That my case I stated earlier on this thread, I was about shouting scam up and down till I called the guy and he said he didn't know the money reversed

As I'm talking to u, I transferred money from my zenith to my access bank account since Thursday 11pm, iv not received the money till now and it hasn't reversed and no be small money o, our banking system is just messed up

Bro, if it's Access, you'd need go to their branch to lodge a complaint. If not, they won't reverse it.

Someone sent me money since last two weeks and toll now, I've not gotten it. He sent his debit alert, a screen shot from his mobile app and I just had to believe him.

Same thing happened yesterday, someone sent me money from Union bank too and till now, Access hasn't credited me and not reflecting in my account.

Access is becoming utterly useless

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by masseratti: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
wildchild1:

Says who?
how can you know when you not privileged to know, says me.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by smsmoney(m): 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
ithink7:
Guy, go twitter.
People go drag am for you. Dem go find am out no matter where he's hiding.

How does one go about this on Twitter
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by MrOfficer(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
bayo2018:

Do you have her phone number? If yes then you are good to go. With her phone number she can be tracked. Go to a police station and make a report. They will place a pay no debit on her account through bankers order. That is the first step. To the tracking part, it might cost you like 50k, this is because the tracking is done by a private company and they don't come cheap. Some police detectives don't know of this, that is why some make a crappy investigation. Those saying police don't work are jokers. I personally has busted several syndicates through tracking. I will be heading to uyo on Monday cos the location of the latest car thief that I'm tracking reads uyo. All the best
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by bobo65(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
bamac:

Exactly bro
Fridays are the worst days to do transfers
Almost all my bank issues happen on Fridays
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by gidjah(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
bobo65:

Gt bank wey be god of reversal
IV stopped collecting transfers from gt bank from New customers
IV been a victim
U might need to count your losses
had that nasty fund reversal experience23rd dec last yr.my 23k i think bounced back but d buyer refused to contact me .i lost every info about the guy save that i just observed i have d imei 1 of d said phone he bought from me last yr december.that incidence nearly killed me psychologically
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by ebig21(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
timijoseph01:

This one weak me...
SMS alert ,, did you confirm via bank app..??

It's a format, if you use a number not registered to your account and attempt transferring money, the bank will send it and reverse it. It's what we use to deceive greedy girls,try it if you have two bank account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains / Naira Dips Against Dollar As Oil Price Rises To $48.05 / What Business Can I Start With 10-15m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.