Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next (44318 Views)

Soldiers Make A Man Swim Inside A Gutter For Stealing N20k Shoes / Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by RexTramadol1: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
E ka we o
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by mmadu5(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
End time children . They deserve it
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
They may have been inspired by that boy that drank gutter water to celebrate the Blamer-in-Chief, Bihari.
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nickijoy:
I'm telling you!
there are always good once. Good deed or act don't ad so easily, so the bad news is always on top!
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by sweetilicious(f): 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
Swiftlee:
Know this! Area boys don't go to school but know the value of education! Some are not happy with their present situation because they were not educated. Not all area boys are criminals! Beat the hell outa them to school! Oloshi ��!
You are right
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by boxer022(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
That's good for them at least it will serve as a deterrent to them and other boys their age planning to do same. What would have happened if they drowned while swimming, how will their parents know that they left school to go swim and ended up losing their lives?

1 Like

Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by grandstar(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
Brodashaggi dey there?
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by sircrabo: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Swiftlee:
Know this! Area boys don't go to school but know the value of education! Some are not happy with their present situation because they were not educated. Not all area boys are criminals! Beat the hell outa them to school! Oloshi ��!

It's not even about the education, it's the risk involved in swimming in the Lagoon. had they not stopped them, you would have seen headline " Three students drown in Lagoon"
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by Bigjp(m): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
Na sooo

Omo buruku ni ojo re ti e. grin

Tuale!!![/quote]
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by Jaqenhghar: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
Swiftlee:
Hahahahha
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by doggedfighter(f): 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
Thank you area boys
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by wisdomkid: 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
For the first time, am agreeing with AREA BOYS on these little children behaviour.
Next time, they'll think twice.
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by Dollabiz: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
hahaha
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

Students who sneaked out of school to go swim inside the Lagos Lagoon, receive the beating of their lives from area boys in the vicinity.

Watch video here; http://gistmore.com/students-sneaked-out-of-school-to-go-swim-inside-lagoon-see-what-happened-next
Area boys, beating kids, since 1900.
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
GistmoreNG:
Cc; lalasticlala
Ye! Ye! Ye! Daddy e jo nitori olohun. Ejo ni titori olohun.
Hahahhahahah
Area boys beating, no part 2.
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by Lawless101(m): 1:01am On Mar 09, 2019
this one sweet me. lolz. I Rememberd my ordeal with the construction workers at erosion site. the Turture was fun to remember now.
Don't worry boys.... later in the future you will remember it with a smile. lol
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by Darevofpeace(m): 5:11am On Mar 09, 2019
Olalan:
Something good coming from area boys.......
If were to be the parent's did so well to train those area boy's, they might have done something better with there lives.Most parent's now run away from taking adequate responsibility of there children forgetting that a home is the nurture for a "nation"
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by Fhowe: 5:34am On Mar 09, 2019
Coolcash1:
COMMENDABLE...THOSE AREA BOYS KNOW THAT ITS LATE FOR THEM TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL BUT WON'T WATCH THOSE LADS MORTGAGE THEIR OWN FUTURE LIKE THEY DID... grin
nope it is not too late some of these area boys speak and write good English than a lot of graduates most of them just need a life changing encounter and maybe finances they can all go back to school
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by GboyegaD(m): 5:52am On Mar 09, 2019
Olalan:

We deserve the idiots we have as leaders with this kind of post. What right have they to beat up someone else's children like this? To say I am disappointed in most responses I read on here is an understatement. Those who call Nigeria a zoo actually deserves kudos. Nigeria is a country where people who did not lead a successful life want to teach others how to be successful.
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by Rotimi47: 6:10am On Mar 09, 2019
Olalan:
I tell you grin
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by kingjahjah(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2019
Olalan:
for the first time ooo......
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by Arrahman39: 7:48am On Mar 09, 2019
Olalan:
true talk but with jokes rhythm. I DON laff tired....
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by Jogotai1: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2019
I had experienced this before. I was beaten when I went close to a big river with my school uniform
Re: Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next by stuffs4me(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
Area boys knew they would not be area boys if they had gone to school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) / 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos / Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.