Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable (12190 Views)

Bald Hair / No Front Hair Solution For Men And Women Is Now Available / Osinachi: My FatherTold Us Beating Women Is Good - Osinachi's Children / My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by Ohraykon: 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jman06:
I was not referring to sex in my post!

Apart from giving birth to new lives, women generally are more caring to humanity compared to men.
In most families, female offsprings care more for their parents and siblings than male ones.
Again, most societal ills are perpetuated by men than women eg armed robbery, electoral violence, kidnapping, cultism and the rest.

baba u be fool big one i really pity you

2 Likes

Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by Ugosample(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ohraykon:
dont mind d fool u did know he lies to women a typical ass licker naija man prototype

sometimes it's good to appreciate women

my thoughts

We as men dont care much about validation

I don t, and I'm sure you as well don t

but women cheesy

That's their oxygen tongue

So it's not out of place to whyne them once in a while
Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by LZAA: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kayceenaz:
In a world where the male folk dominate in education, business, government, engineering and religion, losing sight of the indispensability of women is almost instinctive. Many forget, perhaps deliberately, that the progressive changes in different facets of humanity may not have been without women. No wonder the Good Book typically views a woman as a “helper.” If men could do it all single-handedly, why did our All-Wise and All-Knowing God create woman? It’s not rocket science, women are the matchstick which lights up humanity.

Repeatedly, we have this influential potential of women play out both in our personal and societal lives. Do you still recall? First, the average human is born and nurtured by a female, who may either be the mother or not. Biology says men can neither conceive nor give birth, thereby leaving that prerogative with a woman. Thus, women mediate between nature and a new life. What a privilege! Suffice it to say that without women, our specie (homo-sapiens) could have careened towards extinction. The natural ability of women to care for new lives makes their involvement key. How often is a male nanny, if there is, sought?

Second, some indigenous cultures were advanced by women. Mary Slessor comes to mind. The killing of twins persisted in most known parts of Nigeria until this woman intervened. It is on record that she led the re-enlightenment of indigenes who incorrectly saw birth of twins or more as redolent of animals and an abomination. Just probably, there may not have been a P-Square whose music many Nigerians revel in to date, if a woman had not challenged the status-quo.

Again, a woman enhanced humanity by reinvigorating a governmental agency that saved millions of lives. Prof. Dora Akunyili, of blessed memory, freed the National Agency for Food, Drug, Administration, and Control (NAFDAC) from obscurity, arming it with sharp teeth that can bite. Her rigidity in character led to discoveries of fake drugs in large quantities, popularized inclusion of NAFDAC numbers, checked usage of harmful chemical substances as ingredients in fast moving consumer goods, prosecution of offenders, and decreased the nation’s fatal rate.

Furthermore, the proneness of most women to be empathetic singles them out. Often, this has been mistaken for weakness and ignites their underestimation. But it is indeed strength. Their tears show genuine fears that things may go wrong. In every person is a natural tilt towards themselves, the precursor of selfish actions. Resisting this pull almost frequently is not easy. This is seen in the concern of women for family and society.

From the above, it is evident that women are distinct and have proved to be the paste on the tooth brush of our race at different times, in different endeavours. Let us evade any movement's gimmick to pit women against men, for nature has made us collaborators. We are two sides of same coin, a reminder that imagining humanity without women is unimaginable.

Kaycee Naze
(Rational Pen)

Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by Honesty007(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
I wont be part of any nonsense that glorifies women.it doesnt concern me what they do.be4 there was noting like pain and sorrow during child birth.but its in our world because d woman first sinned.so am nt given credit to them as they took on the nature of the serpent!
its glaring.what makes it worse for adam was God getting angry with him for listening to eve than Gods word!
Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by cheesmooth(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
cant imagine life without women it will be so helpless and meaningless is just like saying life without my sweet mother i can't even imagine that so much love her , she is my second heart
Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by cheesmooth(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
cheesmooth:
cant imagine life with women it will be so helpless and meaningless is just like saying life without my sweet mother i can't even imagine that so much love her , she is my second heart
without spelling error
Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by Ugosample(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
Honesty007:
I wont be part of any nonsense that glorifies women.it doesnt concern me what they do.be4 there was noting like pain and sorrow during child birth.but its in our world because d woman first sinned.so am nt given credit to them as they took on the nature of the serpent!
its glaring.what makes it worse for adam was God getting angry with him for listening to eve than Gods word!

What is this one saying?
Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by Charles4075(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
ednut1:
Who else doesnt understand
I sir. Have no fuckingg clue what's up there.

Lemme just chill

3 Likes

Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
TrueNigerian300:

You are quick to point out robbery and the rest. What about sciences and engineering where men leads as well?? grin grin grin grin

I don't have problem with anyone praising women after all my mother is best thing that has ever happened to me and my greatest gift. But my point is compliments should not be one sided and we should not try to paint a picture of women vs men. All I see here is people always just want to sound political correct to appease women or somethings.

When are you gonna write about what men have done? grin grin grin grin grin

NO mind them. Men hv by far more contribution to humanity and civilisation as it is than women ever. have. Most of the positive technology revolution we have today were done to make life easier for women and children. But all they talk abt is toxic masculinity. Without what men hv achieved we would still be in the stone age.

3 Likes

Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by IMAliyu(m): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
TrueNigerian300:
Can someone explain the message this guy is trying to pass. Why are you repeating what everybody knows

The question we should ask you is can there be humanity in the first place without women

And two can humanity be imaginable without men

Since the beginning of time both men and women have been playing their roes to get us to where we are today. And wise people know that we are to compliment each other not to compete against each other. But it is sad today that people now believe we should compete instead of complimenting each other.

I honestly do not understand the hype today of women are these and that. Like people are confused all over the world today and I cant just really understand why.Just look at what the west have turned into because of this political correct bullshit.

SMH!!!
The problem comes from the fact that they want women to be equal to men in every way, but they ignore the inherent biological and behavioral differences between men and women.

1 Like

Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by IMAliyu(m): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
alert01:

The 21st century has worshiped women too much. That's why they keep throwing shit at men, and if you retaliate they call you different names that are not yours. They say you're intolerant
The western world seems to be suffering from this and I've seen people trying to import this stuff into Nigeria.
Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by ecstasy357(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
Preshy561:
Great thread.

Hahahahahahahaha... Why u nor go call am great thread!

Women have always been there helping men to shape the world into a home. Nobody is going to deny that.

What we want is gender equality... We want you ladies to be given more responsibilities because you people are too good.

We want a fair system

#MGTOW
Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by Gforce2019: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
mgdimagaladima:
Better without money than without women

Women makes world go round...

Without women there will be no Nairaland
Who go find money if women no they?
Who go wear clothes if women no dey?
Who go buy house if women no dey?

The only advantage is that
Without women there will be no crisis, no war

Without women Buhari for no become President...
Without women there will be nothing like election

If u don't agree punch ur phone u will understand

Cele n 'to yin.
No woman no cry...
No woman no embezzlement. If you doubt me ask patrichia Ette.
No woman , no woe. They are the source of curse God gave the world. Thank God for Jesus Christ Christ and other male prophets...
Can you attend a church that a woman is the senior pastor?
Woman is major problem for divorce in the home ....

Woman are very close to the devil ... like Eve and the serpent....

Woman, ladies and girls, it is better you are not existing , The world would have been before than this.
God created woman as a helper but they are the destroyer of many peaceful home.

Women, I spit on all of you....

1 Like

Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Women matter tire me. But the truth is, I don't think I can do without them. I mean, the pleasure aspect.
Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by PaulAris: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
MadamExcellency:
Man should have been created a Hermaphrodite like the Angels.
You say what??!
Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by PaulAris: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
ecstasy357:

Hahahahahahahaha... Why u nor go call am great thread!

Women have always been there helping men to shape the world into a home. Nobody is going to deny that.

What we want is gender equality... We want you ladies to be given more responsibilities because you people are too good.

We want a fair system

#MGTOW
Blessings brah!
You know, I'm actually wondering why the Martinez39's thread on equality wasn't moved to the FrontPage but this was.
A favourability on here I guess
Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by PaulAris: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Gforce2019:

No woman no cry...
No woman no embezzlement. If you doubt me ask patrichia Ette.
No woman , no woe. They are the source of curse God gave the world.
Woman is major problem for divorce in the home ....

Woman are very close to the devil ... like Eve and the serpent....

Woman, ladies and girls, it is better you are not existing , The world would have been before than this.

Women, I spit on all of you....
Oh puleez! don't let the hate blind you brotha
Just cause the woman is deceptive in nature doesn't mean she's more closer to the Devil.
Oh so you wanna go back to the garden??
Eve was merely but a tool for the devil to get to man. But the thing is man fell, and that's the only important thing.
Yh, we all have flaws and you might say she's got more.
But you saying you'll live fine without her??
There'd be too much logic, no more emotions and warmth to make the world and our essence make sense!
C'mon! You know better
Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by Martinez39(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kayceenaz:
In a world where the male folk dominate in education, business, government, engineering and religion, losing sight of the indispensability of women is almost instinctive. Many forget, perhaps deliberately, that the progressive changes in different facets of humanity may not have been without women. No wonder the Good Book typically views a woman as a “helper.” If men could do it all single-handedly, why did our All-Wise and All-Knowing God create woman? It’s not rocket science, women are the matchstick which lights up humanity.

Repeatedly, we have this influential potential of women play out both in our personal and societal lives. Do you still recall? First, the average human is born and nurtured by a female, who may either be the mother or not. Biology says men can neither conceive nor give birth, thereby leaving that prerogative with a woman. Thus, women mediate between nature and a new life. What a privilege! Suffice it to say that without women, our specie (homo-sapiens) could have careened towards extinction. The natural ability of women to care for new lives makes their involvement key. How often is a male nanny, if there is, sought?

Second, some indigenous cultures were advanced by women. Mary Slessor comes to mind. The killing of twins persisted in most known parts of Nigeria until this woman intervened. It is on record that she led the re-enlightenment of indigenes who incorrectly saw birth of twins or more as redolent of animals and an abomination. Just probably, there may not have been a P-Square whose music many Nigerians revel in to date, if a woman had not challenged the status-quo.

Again, a woman enhanced humanity by reinvigorating a governmental agency that saved millions of lives. Prof. Dora Akunyili, of blessed memory, freed the National Agency for Food, Drug, Administration, and Control (NAFDAC) from obscurity, arming it with sharp teeth that can bite. Her rigidity in character led to discoveries of fake drugs in large quantities, popularized inclusion of NAFDAC numbers, checked usage of harmful chemical substances as ingredients in fast moving consumer goods, prosecution of offenders, and decreased the nation’s fatal rate.

Furthermore, the proneness of most women to be empathetic singles them out. Often, this has been mistaken for weakness and ignites their underestimation. But it is indeed strength. Their tears show genuine fears that things may go wrong. In every person is a natural tilt towards themselves, the precursor of selfish actions. Resisting this pull almost frequently is not easy. This is seen in the concern of women for family and society.

From the above, it is evident that women are distinct and have proved to be the paste on the tooth brush of our race at different times, in different endeavours. Let us evade any movement's gimmick to pit women against men, for nature has made us collaborators. We are two sides of same coin, a reminder that imagining humanity without women is unimaginable.

Kaycee Naze
(Rational Pen)
And a world without men is what? ------- imaginable?

1 Like

Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kayceenaz:

May I know why you think so?
because that place is riddled with gender wars and hate
Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by Jman06(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ohraykon:
baba u be fool big one i really pity you
Tell that to your father!
Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by Jman06(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
alert01:

Women are over rated. They know it and they're acting it
Bro, I don't know about the women in your life, the ones in my life are not overrated!
Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by Jman06(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
TrueNigerian300:

You are quick to point out robbery and the rest. What about sciences and engineering where men leads as well?? grin grin grin grin

I don't have problem with anyone praising women after all my mother is best thing that has ever happened to me and my greatest gift. But my point is compliments should not be one sided and we should not try to paint a picture of women vs men. All I see here is people always just want to sound political correct to appease women or somethings.

When are you gonna write about what men have done? grin grin grin grin grin

Bro, whatever I type here are not meant to please or entice any lady on this forum.

Nairaland ladies know that I'm not one of those that bug them with pms and romantic advances.

My opinion on the issue are based on facts easily observable from our society.
Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by cozy1993: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
of cos women of dose days are unimaginable but if you speak of dis slay queens forming feminist up and down are imaginable
Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by ecstasy357(m): 12:10am On Mar 30, 2019
PaulAris:

Blessings brah!
You know, I'm actually wondering why the Martinez39's thread on equality wasn't moved to the FrontPage but this was.
A favourability on here I guess

It wasn't moved because of society preference.

Anything that will bruise the female ego are rarely ever allowed to see the light.

We are not arguing with ladies but we wan the system to treat us, men, equally.

Its present in my place of work, its present in judicial system, present in law enforcement, present in the classroom, it's even present here on nairaland...because women can't be taken by their word yet they cause so much damage.

MGTOW is not fighting with women but trying to expose a system that's hell bent on giving women a pass while destroying men.
Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by ecstasy357(m): 12:25am On Mar 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
because that place is riddled with gender wars and hate

Madam, not hate but a eye opener to a flawed system designed to shade women and destroy men.

1 Like

Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by DonroxyII: 3:37am On Mar 30, 2019
millionboi2:
I love women abeg
Hiiiiiiiaaaannn.... u love sex ni jooorr grin .... no dey lie!!

1 Like

Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by Mosco100(m): 4:55am On Mar 30, 2019
I can live without a woman
Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by Ohraykon: 7:24am On Mar 30, 2019
Jman06:
Tell that to your father!
ur foolishness runs from ur ancestors to ur generations baskat
Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by Probz(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2019
Mosco100:
I can live without a woman

Then who’d bring you into the world?

1 Like

Re: Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable by Probz(m): 7:55am On Mar 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives Like Maids? / A Wife's Greatest Weapon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.