Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You (53249 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Says I Feel 26 Despite Being 36 / Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by neyorlmogzy(m): 2:53am On Mar 09, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
it's confirmed that she thinks with her boobs and not her brain
so its Ok for a man to beat up his wife? onyara
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by SjMbula(m): 3:59am On Mar 09, 2019
Eweh! Wetin this breastina dey talk sef?
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by phesthus(m): 5:17am On Mar 09, 2019
Hire a Freelance Cartoons, Animations and Caricature Designer, Exclusively on Fiverr.

Contact Phesthus, a professional and seasoned graphics designer with a vast repertoire of knowledge, experience and skills from the link below

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/20304233b4?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs_Mobile
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Kirinwa: 5:32am On Mar 09, 2019
She thinks she's strong abi? Well our Nigeria girls want tall huge men with big cassava that will reach their centre of pleasure. One told me so , that means the man is also endowed to reset their stubbornness with slaps and flinging. Well that's their choice.

Do I encourage physical abuse? No.
I am just saying that if you want a huge man as a man, did you also think and consider the devastating consequences should he turn physical on you? I doubt most girls think like that. So keep on dreaming about Mr Tall and huge. tongue
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Exodora: 6:02am On Mar 09, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm I smell jealousy from the men

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Extacy07: 6:12am On Mar 09, 2019
Read news and get paid https://naijalift.com/?ref=Bigben whatsapp me for details if interested 08188557380

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by thunderbabs: 6:15am On Mar 09, 2019
How breast con b like bag of raw beans na?
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Creampro: 6:27am On Mar 09, 2019
Nice coded way to advertise for husband "marry a woman like me"

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by webizone(m): 6:54am On Mar 09, 2019
You guys here don't have humor. Y'all don't know when a woman is joking.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Bekky222: 6:56am On Mar 09, 2019
newsynews:
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Okoro has advised men to marry a strong woman like her who will beat them if there dare touch her.

Yvonne Okoro shared made this known on Instagram in celebration of International Women's Day.

In the post, Yvonne Okoro stated that a weak woman's reaction to a man's criticism is to run to her parents weeping. According to her, any man who feels he's strong enough should not marry such a woman.

https://lailasnews.com/yvonne-okoro-marry-strong-woman-beat/
Haunty ,please We don't need this advice. It's Bull shit

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by ACE1010: 7:02am On Mar 09, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
All these hoes forming actresses and forming feminists on social media.
Na so one make mistake visit me and forgetting to drop her feminist bullshit at home. Bit¢h refused to cook,clean neither did she wash claiming she does that for a man at her own will and time buh still have the guts to beg me money for a few personal needs and i didn't hesitate to make her understand dat I give money on my own will n time,bit¢h later change the narrative to after all u f*¢ked me last nite when she forgot that I was on top and she later came on top meaning we f*cked each other. I peeped into her handbag when she was having her bath and discovered just 1600naira n when was out of the bathroom, I gave her 400naira for transport after all I provided accommodation. She was shocked to the marrow as i left for work buh that was after instructing the security man at the gate to search her bag before letting her leave....

Ahhhhhh!!!!! O boy you wicked grin grin

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by noisy45(m): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2019
Only my dick will beat this one
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:20am On Mar 09, 2019
That can happen in bedmatics. Infact I will surrender to her
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Eserise1(m): 7:27am On Mar 09, 2019
Nickijoy:
She's not fine jare...

Shes very beautiful naturally but her make was weird

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Arrahman39: 7:38am On Mar 09, 2019
BOOMnaija:
NDI STRONG WOMAN...SEE UR FACE LIKE SPOILT
NOKIA BA3.

Hahahahhhh, I go arrest you ooo...
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by jamilto(m): 8:00am On Mar 09, 2019
[img][/img][color=#006600][/color][b]Thank God you were not born in my family. See ur big head with small sense.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Ishilove: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2019
*sigh*

How can people miss the fact that what she wrote is a joke? undecided
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by TumblrGyal(f): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2019
Honey, if a man made a comment like this tho...
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Papaaldrich: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2019
BOOMnaija:
NOKIA BA3.

Jesus. You are heartless �
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Gentleziggy(m): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2019
BOOMnaija:
NOKIA BA3.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Gentleziggy(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
When a woman's boob is bigger than her head she often tends to spill out rubbish.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Gentleziggy(m): 8:30am On Mar 09, 2019
SjMbula:
Eweh! Wetin this breastina dey talk sef?
bobbins nkor?
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Gentleziggy(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2019
Ishilove:
*sigh*

what joke? Does that sound like a joke to u ? So if her man set blow she go set blow,if d man slap her she will do d same, if d man carry 2*2 plank she will do like wise Abi? No real man man go marry her type keep for house, tomorrow nau d woman go dey shout marital abuse n irreconcilable differences nonsense angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by 2LESS(m): 8:43am On Mar 09, 2019
Ozkar:
women don't hate domestic violence. They just hate that they are usually the victims and not the perpetrators.

That's why many have no qualms beating up defenseless lil kids.
You need to see how they pounce on their 'house helps' at little or no provocation.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Giftednwaimo(f): 9:05am On Mar 09, 2019
I love you sweetheart
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Talib93(m): 9:55am On Mar 09, 2019
Did she just encourage violence in marriages?
So "weak women" should not marry because every marriage in her BARBARIC mind is a fight club
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Ozkar: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2019
Ishilove:
*sigh*

yeah, domestic violence is good joke material unless it's a man making the joke. Then he has 'toxic masculinity', or men are just 'scum'.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by chuksohams(m): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2019
Who is Strong!?
See her weak face like akamu
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by BlaQJeeZ: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
When a woman's boob is bigger than her head she often tends to spill out rubbish.

I laff in lion's voice

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by hmmmmmnn: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
Why the need to use her body to insult her??

Why is it the first insult that comes to mind is about her body?
Would it be the same if it were a man?

Really wrong, completely not right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] / Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) / Cynthia Morgan Dating Burna Boy (Hot Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.