Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,352 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

He Carried A Bullet In His Hand For 28 Days - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Carried A Bullet In His Hand For 28 Days (463 Views)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord / Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Carried A Bullet In His Hand For 28 Days by efogator(f): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
The incident happened on the 7th of February, I just got back from work when I heard my son Rocky scream so loud.

I rushed out and saw him crying and holding his right hand. We all thought something had cut his hand maybe while he was playing with the cup he was using to drink water.

We rushed him to a local Bone doctor close to the house. The man did his best to adjust the bone and asked us to wait till the wound heals then we can come to fix the bone properly.

All these while we thought we were treating bone. Not until few days ago we decided to do a scan and we found out a stray bullet almost hit this boy somewhere else but instead of hitting somewhere else, it hit his hand.

We just did a minor surgery yesterday and a bullet was taken out. Rocky carried this bullet for 28 days. It could only be God. God did this for us and we are forever grateful.

No matter how careful you think you are, if God does not have watch your back, forget it!

SOURCE: https://www.efogator.com/2019/03/see-how-god-saved-and-rescued-my-son.html

Re: He Carried A Bullet In His Hand For 28 Days by Rejoice006(f): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Anyone that thinks that God doesn't exist should get a re-think..

1 Like

Re: He Carried A Bullet In His Hand For 28 Days by prettysassygirl(f): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
God my hero,all thanks to Him o
Re: He Carried A Bullet In His Hand For 28 Days by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
shocked
Trying to put some piece together in other to perfectly understand this story, alas! Noting is adding up

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Irish Nigerian Children Wish Nigeria Happy Elections / s / Please With Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.