Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? (1483 Views)

SE, SS And SW Leaders Must Start Talking Now! / Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by TMBghostX(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2007
would you fight them?
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by 9ja4eva: 1:05am On Jul 01, 2007
Depends on d kind of S*&$$
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by kokoA(m): 1:44am On Jul 01, 2007
I will call them PIGS and walk away.
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by denex: 2:02am On Jul 01, 2007
I will go to an internet forum and type: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend?
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by 9ja4eva: 2:06am On Jul 01, 2007
lol
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by denex: 2:12am On Jul 01, 2007
Seriously though, you need to take legal action. You have the internet, contact as many people of african origin as possible and let them denounce these people. Make a report at your local police station. Verbal assault is a crime. We're more civilized than them so don't tread their path.
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by DisGuy: 2:18am On Jul 01, 2007
denex:

Seriously though, you need to take legal action. You have the internet, contact as many people of african origin as possible and let them denounce these people. Make a report at your local police station. Verbal assault is a crime. We're more civilized than them so don't tread their path.

that might work if you are in the USA and the 'white people' are celebrity of something, but a regular guy start talking shyte to you you talk shyte back simple.
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by BigB11(m): 4:24am On Jul 01, 2007
It depends on the location.

In Nigeria, he will be messed up and he will regret ever coming to Nigeria.

Anywhere else, I will step up like a man and talk shit back.
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by GNature(m): 4:33am On Jul 01, 2007
you are right on the money BigB1.

I don't think a white person would dare talk shiiit to me in Nigeria, that white person will regret the day he was born.

But if I am in one of these really racist east european countries, my choices will definately be limited. The police might look the other way if their white counterpart talks shiiit to you, but if you retaliate, you could be arrested or harassed.

My first instinct of course is to talk shiit back, but one must proceed with caution (given the location).
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by denex: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2007
All the same, just put in a statement with the local police, then talk to leaders of African communities in your area. The police may not take any action but I tell you, someday this individual will get into more serious racist crimes and your police report may help in making him face the music.

Also it will scare him a little. Just get a little identification information about him and file a report.
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2007
@topic
you talk shit back and take no trash angry. i remember an incident that happened about two months ago. my friends and i went to restaurant, these stupid group of Malaysian students at the next table,started talking shit at us, we also abused them back in English, igbo,ibibio, pidgin language, in fact we used all the languages we could use. people around had to step in and calm the situation.
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by naijaway(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2007
everybody is saying they will do this and that, the best so far is that it depends on the location; Cuz I doubt that anybody here can say ehh to a group of white people saying shyte to him/her in places like Russia, Finland, poland, bosnia, even portugal, etc. Or arab people saying shyte to u in saudi arabia, lebanon, or even any arab place in africa.
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by feelgood(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2007
What would I do if a White man talks shit to me? Same thing I would if a black man talks shit to me - nothing. Not worth joining issues with punks; it will make me one of them
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by Hardballer(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2008
if he says some racist shit to me  grin grin grin hes gon get beat down real bad
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by Jakumo(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2008
Provided the verbal abuse is not accompanied by a physical threat, I would disregard it as I would a pen of barking dogs.

If there IS an imminent physical threat, then the police may be notified and charges filed. If there are no police around and I find myself faced with the prospect of injury or death, then the options would narrow down to robust counter-attack or a swift exit, depending on the circumstances.
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by Mustay(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2008
This ought to be in the racism board
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by landis(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2008
I would walk up to them.

Show them my cellphone switched to RECORD

and say: If you are MAN enough repeat, what you just said.

grin cheesy grin
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by idupaul: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2008
Pull out my nina barretta and put slugs repeatedly in one of them and dare the rest to repeat what they said if the man enuff.
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by ssRhino: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2008
Fighting them is bringing urself down to their level of dumbness, just educate them and if they wont listen, walk away.
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by madamkoko: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2008
@ poster

It depends on the kind of "white" person?

Although in essence, no one is white. You mean a person of European descent,

Anyhoo, if its "white trash," I won't even flitch. Words don't really matter.

If its someone of "worth"  shocked shocked shocked shocked I'll use my phone to record the information/record it in any form and SUE THE PERSON (for emotional damage or something to that extent) in  a civil lawsuit.   grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2008
If its someone of "worth" Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked I'll use my phone to record the information/record it in any form and SUE THE PERSON (for emotional damage or something to that extent) in a civil lawsuit. Grin Grin Grin
how practical sure you jus put that post for ithe sake of amusing us here
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2008
simple! laugh the guys shit till he is embarassed himself.if you appear dazed, then he'll daze you the more
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by Joseph6(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2008
wat do u want someone 2 do? play the racist card? sometimes all u have 2 do is work away otherwise spit on the person's face cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2008
ah my guy spitting is considered a most dehumanising act.no matter the provocation, hold ur phlegm tight in ur buccal.mr diouf's experience is very handy here
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by Joseph6(m): 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2008
sorry i failed to add taht i'd react the same way if it were any other race . . . . . . . . . nothing else is attached pls
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by Shaz(f): 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2008
Nothing. . cuz I aint down for no shankingz
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by Joseph6(m): 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2008
by spit, i mean saliva nor phlegm
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by darfur(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2008
in nigeria i'll talk back or even slap the 'modafoka'

in the UK i'll ignore the person and walk away

in the US i'll just walk away.

many of the people who will do that in US/UK are never-do-wells who have no ambition in life. in the US where everybody has a gun, he may just shoot you and go to jail. i no wan die for ordinary talking wey no go reduce my salary by 2 cents, in the UK if it's a young boy he may have a knife. i'll walk away but if it's a full adult i'll talk back.
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by MP007(m): 3:25am On Aug 10, 2008
white folks dont just tlak shit to africans, its africans with low self esteem that they pick on, so no further comment
Re: What Would You Do If White People Start Talking Shit To You And Your Friend? by SeanT21(f): 3:39am On Aug 10, 2008
Why will they talk shit to you in the first place?

What a stupid question!!!

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Returns To School / Bush Nightmare? / Another Tanker Explosion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.