Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class (6219 Views)

How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher โ€“lecturer / UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) / 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class by SolexxBarry(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2019
Las las school na scam undecided

Re: See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class by Or11: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2019
Aragbiji:

Mynd4 Lalasticlal OAM4 Dominiqu justwis
Rule 2

Lmao after causing trouble, you come dey call mods. Ok pls call Mr Seunn join sef. You wanna play rough, I play rougher. Silly coward wey never chop breakfast
Re: See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class by benthel6(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2019
Am sure that the person that post it is the same person in the post
Re: See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class by Benblaq(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
LORDofODDS:
But girls con full for the class, op must be a liar cheesy cheesy
this is a GSS course
Re: See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class by Benblaq(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ayobami7:
Fake News That is UNIZIK Not UNICAL
University of Calabar NSLT2.
Stop saying what you don't know.
Re: See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class by Benblaq(m): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Princeboca12:

People funny sha. If you get eyes, you go observe say the students sitting around him ain't showing an atom of seriousness. This implies that there is no lecturer in the class and they are either waiting for a lecturer or something else.
the class was on actually. Just that it was rowdy and the lecturer's voice was not loud enough.
Re: See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class by stanad005: 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
I mean no disrespect to this thread but I would love if you guys could check my new short film. Thank you.
If you like it please do drop a comment, like and share it with others. I just need your support. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrBKCCYfhmc
Re: See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class by kalufelix(m): 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
Same here, I hardly concentrate in class all through my primary, secondary and university days.Some teachers and lecturers can be very boring and uncreative.

I only make sure my handouts are always complete. I read few weeks to exams and study past exam questions coupled with a little malpractice and I'll be good. cool
Re: See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class by BanevsJoker(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
Benblaq:
According to him, he can't go and kill himself
I hope he is on scholarship.
Re: See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class by princeinzion: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Benblaq:
According to him, he can't go and kill himself

Typical of a public institution.
Re: See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class by Pirmakbinbol106(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
Indeed
Re: See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class by Ablemax(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Let calamity befalls anyone that would take this to the front page.

Oga live glo network na....

Nonsense and Glo's failed network angry
Re: See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class by alphaNomega: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
University is overrated.

University is not over rated. Nigeria has a failed education system that makes you think it is.

It's like saying a car's AC is overrated when poor vehicle maintenance does not allow the AC work as intended.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Personality Traits Of Highly Intelligent People (backed By Science) / Urgent Help: Kogi State primary school Leaving Certificate / Lies Told About Jamb Examination And The Very Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.