Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) (8405 Views)

The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) by sparog(m): 7:32am On Mar 09, 2019
She might be suffering from a skin condition and y'all are here making jest of her

Nawa for una oh
smiley
Re: See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) by franklingud(m): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2019
This is not normal at all

1 Like

Re: See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2019
Onyemadonald:
What do you guys think about this kind of stretch marks?
with such naked wires we are still lacking electricity smh
Re: See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) by Nairaboi(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2019
Looks like person wey thunder and lightening don strike

2 Likes

Re: See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) by LexngtonSteele: 9:07am On Mar 09, 2019
fykes:
That's not natural stretched marks... That's the result of multiple early bleaching creams..
Woman didn't start hoeing today...na her trade she dey so

Excellent comment. It's a result of bleaching.

I warn women constantly

1 Like

Re: See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) by Twizzy30(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2019
sinaj:
Nah!

I want to believe that this pic has been doctored shocked
nope i don't think it was doctored, it's a video and i have it. it's disgusting to say the least.

1 Like

Re: See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) by sweetrace(f): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2019
Not stretch marks. Probably hives that was mismanaged by applying steroid creams instead of leaving it to clear on its own
Re: See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) by Mcdreamy15: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2019
what da fvck shocked
Re: See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) by zolajpower: 10:25am On Mar 09, 2019
I beg oo se na hyena be this ?

Onyemadonald:
What do you guys think about this kind of stretch marks?
Re: See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) by SocialJustice: 10:36am On Mar 09, 2019
sinaj:
Nah!

I want to believe that this pic has been doctored shocked
I saw the video that picture was taken from. I felt sorry for the girl.

1 Like

Re: See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) by stieyven(m): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Chisos, Onye ebe k'anyi!!!!

Who flog this girl?
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7

1 Like

Re: See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) by ManTiger(m): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
That woman you were body shaming was strikes by a thunder, that's the thunder strike mark, may you never witness the occurrence.
Re: See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) by oscarvicto(m): 3:52am On Mar 11, 2019
I can cure it under 6 months if she is serious. Pls kindly recommend her to me
Re: See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) by omablogs: 7:41am On Mar 17, 2019
Lol qhobdh epp
Re: See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) by omablogs: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2019
let's be useful for God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asantee Papaya Soap Vs Fair And White So White Soap / Thread For India Wears For Ladies.. / Skinny Girls With Curves Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.