Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll (15643 Views)

John Okafor: My sister behind rumours of me having a stroke - Mr Ibu / Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by ikcid: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
I'll be getting mine in no distant time.
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by noisy45(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sex doll will never be as sweet as human pussy chai way my uduak I want to bleep
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by emmasege: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
The beginning of craziness.

This boy had better check in @ Aro. A bed has been reserved for him because he needs mental health assessment.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by Billyanger(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sex doll idea is advance means of masturbation, its for whimps who cant handle women physically. Sex is supposed to be for two people, for me its a total waste of money, i prefer to smash human bin wey get heart and can feel all the strokes, tru that i no waste my energy. grin
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by Badonasty(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Pretty Mike who few months ago announced he recent "sex acquisition" named Amaka, has disclosed that his mother supports him having a sex doll. Pretty Mike who stated that he would prefer if people see the doll as his companion instead of a sex doll, told Saturday Beats that his mother supports him having a sex doll and also sees it as a phase that will pass. The Lagos socialite said;

“My mother has always known that I am a peculiar kid and I am an entertainer who never plays with his entertainment business. So for her, she is very supportive. My mother is very supportive of anything I want to do, including having a sex doll because for her everything is always like phase with me. She would tell her friends that I am an adult irrespective of what I say and how I say it and she is not going to come to my house every day or be in my bedroom every night.

“So she believes that everything I do is a phase that would not last forever. It could be for a short period of time. That is her belief. She always feels that I would get tired of it and that is how she sees most of these things. I am very fond of my mother.”Funnily enough, according to the nightclub owner, he is not currently in a relationship and that some of the ladies he has been “talking” to are feeling threatened by his sex doll.“When it comes to my relationship status, I am talking to some ladies. We just met and it is one step at a time but with Amaka (sex doll) in the way, they also see that there is stiff competition.

“Some of the ladies I have been with feel that Amaka is a competition so they believe they have something to prove. They try to show me the difference between the two of them; what they can do that the sex doll cannot do.“So they are in competition with Amaka; they try to outdo her and show me what they can do that she cannot do. It has been an interesting ride so far.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/09/my-mother-supports-me-having-a-sex-doll-pretty-mike/

This guy na real ọmọ mummy...him mama don spoil am from small
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by Greatfullheart: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Wow, how would a Woman approve a Sex Doll for His Son, well i Would Love to Have One For Myself!
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by purples25(f): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
There are guys that want someone that will never oppose or complain or say anything as a living sex doll. And there are guys that want a human being who will say yes, no, I like or I don't like this.

I think the latter is better for the emotional health of the human woman. Those ones value you as a human being rather than a sex slave.
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by skukimania(f): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by AAinEqGuinea: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by AAinEqGuinea: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
its safer no STDs no asking for money no complain about how long you last no complain about size and no more population increase

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by obailala(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
dollytino4real:
let her cook n wash ur clothes
But even real girls these days with blood flowing through their veins dont cook and wash any more...

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by wink2015(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Pretty Mike who few months ago announced he recent "sex acquisition" named Amaka, has disclosed that his mother supports him having a sex doll. Pretty Mike who stated that he would prefer if people see the doll as his companion instead of a sex doll, told Saturday Beats that his mother supports him having a sex doll and also sees it as a phase that will pass. The Lagos socialite said;

“My mother has always known that I am a peculiar kid and I am an entertainer who never plays with his entertainment business. So for her, she is very supportive. My mother is very supportive of anything I want to do, including having a sex doll because for her everything is always like phase with me. She would tell her friends that I am an adult irrespective of what I say and how I say it and she is not going to come to my house every day or be in my bedroom every night.

“So she believes that everything I do is a phase that would not last forever. It could be for a short period of time. That is her belief. She always feels that I would get tired of it and that is how she sees most of these things. I am very fond of my mother.”Funnily enough, according to the nightclub owner, he is not currently in a relationship and that some of the ladies he has been “talking” to are feeling threatened by his sex doll.“When it comes to my relationship status, I am talking to some ladies. We just met and it is one step at a time but with Amaka (sex doll) in the way, they also see that there is stiff competition.

“Some of the ladies I have been with feel that Amaka is a competition so they believe they have something to prove. They try to show me the difference between the two of them; what they can do that the sex doll cannot do.“So they are in competition with Amaka; they try to outdo her and show me what they can do that she cannot do. It has been an interesting ride so far.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/09/my-mother-supports-me-having-a-sex-doll-pretty-mike/

NICE SHARE!

A GOOD PROTECTION FROM HIV & AIDS AND OTHER FORMS OF STDs

No emotional problem from heart break from a normal girlfriend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by TommyAnthem(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
To you mummy pretty Mike: Please don't fail to tell us when you become a proud grandma of plastic babies.
unclesuruoffi:

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by Khayceeofficial(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
So after my long vacation from NL
i log in to see pretty mike shit on FP?
Man,i'm out
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by daddytime(m): 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
omooba969:

What have you got about fathers?

Nothing bro....we sef dey try
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by Yaba4sure: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
tillaman:
Amaka will still disappoint you soon!! But then Your Amaka has some nice jugs Look at those tits!! Pretty mike I envy you o

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by madgoat(m): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Just looking at that sex doll and i am already having a hard on and almost cumming cry
How i wish i could get one too. cry
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by tillaman(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
[quote author=Yaba4sure post=76501149][/quote]you know what ??you should just add left in the middle of your name To make it yabaleft4sure!!
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2019
I want a sexdoll... cry
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by romunu(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
No need to worry for grandchildren, them GI buy some other small dolls,na im we de call,doll baby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Slams Miscarriage Reports / Yvonne Jegede: I Didn't Know Dabota Lawson Before And After Her Marriage / Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.