Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter (138146 Views)

Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story / Dubai Porta Potties. The Shocking Confession Of A Girl Who Once Partook In It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by meobizy(f): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

It's real dude.

A cousin had the experience late way 2012 she came back with a serious infection it took pleading from many family members before she said the truth.

This has been happening for a while it's not something that started recently.

Anyhow sha
...but she didn't come back with videos, so?
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by Nobeluscabral: 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
meobizy:

...but she didn't come back with videos, so?
So you think the Arab men will be dumb to allow anyone come into their abode with a camera? You don go dubai before? You think say na lagos or any Nigeria place you fit just carry your phone dey video anything you want at anytime?
We know you trying so hard to sound like a realist or intelligent but honestly you sounding so stupid.

Try to travel out of Nigeria even if na Ghana first before you go dey talk anyhow.

Have a good day

17 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by Sammyimpostor: 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonja ladies

She is from Ghana you fool
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by meobizy(f): 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

So you think the Arab men will be dumb to allow anyone come into their abode with a camera? You don go dubai before? You think say na lagos or any Nigeria place you fit just carry your phone dey video anything you want at anytime?
We know you trying so hard to sound like a realist or intelligent but honestly you sounding so stupid.

Try to travel out of Nigeria even if na Ghana first before you go dey talk anyhow.

Have a good day
Ok.
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by oglalasioux(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What exactly moves men into beheading another human for rituals? Bread?

The only difference is how each side dey take hustle. E no get who no dey moved by money.
Some just go the very extra mile.

There's a difference here. Men go all out to take practical risks for money. From investing in risky businesses to armed robbery and ritual killing. But women want to live in EASY STREET. Their brand of taking risk for money is nothing short of laziness and stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by djon78(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

It's real dude.

A cousin had the experience late way 2012 she came back with a serious infection it took pleading from many family members before she said the truth.

This has been happening for a while it's not something that started recently.

Anyhow sha

You don't need to tell him that.
If he truly get to know the kind of wickedness going on in those places, he will shudder.

Was it not the same people, a journalist was dismembered, cut into pieces in Saudi embassy in Turkey under a space of 1 hour.

Do they know the kind of wickedness goes on in this evil world. Why does foreign media always talk about human slavery going on in this 21st century.

Do they know the kind of child sex that goes on in many of these Nations, where minors are sold off into sex slavery.
African women are not even expensive purchase for these rich Arabs, the real goldmine are blonde white women. They even purchase some for life in 100s of thousands of dollars .if not millions of dollars. Money is nothing to them.

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by djon78(m): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

Have a good day

The average Nigerian going to Dubai on cheap economy class ticket cannot even access some basic stuffs.
Ask those big men that role in private jets and you will be shocked at what goes down in those places
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by RealityShot: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Kingv:
And I have a female cousin in Dubai cry
now you know why not everyone want to go to Dubai!!!

before one Alahaji go destroy my poo-hole becos of 5million!

or worse
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is what you get when twisted systems let the wrongest humans control a large portion of the earth resources.

what you get is depravities, debasement of humanity,

1 Like

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by mechanics(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
She should not kill herself o, it has happened, she should move on.
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by RealityShot: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
bettercreature:
It's all lies just to get traffic.Dubai isnt Saudi Arabia
People do strange things for money but never by force and i dont think there is anyone paying $18.000 per night
was it by force?

no be she enter plane fly go do Ashii work?

stupid girl, Ashii...

After they will be waiting for bride price!!

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by freethesheeple(m): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
dingbang:
Its because you ladies are easily moved by money....

99% of them

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
bettercreature:
It's all lies just to get traffic.Dubai isnt Saudi Arabia
People do strange things for money but never by force and i dont think there is anyone paying $18.000 per night

People pay that in Nigeria. One Asaba big boy will take you to Nikon, invite his friends, splurge millions on expensive drinks and lodging.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
oglalasioux:

There's a difference here. Men go all out to take practical risks for money. From investing in risky businesses to armed robbery and ritual killing. But women want to live in EASY STREET. Their brand of taking risk for money is nothing short of laziness and stupidity.

There is nothing practical about killing a fellow human for money. It is worse than laziness and stupidity. It is inhumane and a crime all over the world. Women are not in prison for eating poo, I can't say same for practical men.

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by ladygudhead(f): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
jeeeeez!
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by BOBBYAZEY(m): 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
Another one...
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
it happening in Nigeria here also. if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by pedrilo: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
I know of ladies sleeping with dogs in Victoria Island Lagos.
They get paid by white men.
Why are we not talking about the one happening under our nose?
We are talking abt Dubai n Arab men giving ladies shiit to eat.
Remove the log from your eyes first.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by Maamin(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
I have been going through comments here and some people asking for evidence. Let me tell you this things are really happening. I have a video of a girl eating feaces someone shared to a WhatsApp group I belong too.

I don't know if it will be appropriate to shear such kind of stuff here. But best believe it things are happening. sad

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by sharpwriter(m): 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
djon78:

You don't need to tell him that.
If he truly get to know the kind of wickedness going on in those places, he will shudder.

Was it not the same people, a journalist was dismembered, cut into pieces in Saudi embassy in Turkey under a space of 1 hour.

Do they know the kind of wickedness goes on in this evil world. Why does foreign media always talk about human slavery going on in this 21st century.

Do they know the kind of child sex that goes on in many of these Nations, where minors are sold off into sex slavery.
African women are not even expensive purchase for these rich Arabs, the real goldmine are blonde white women. They even purchase some for life in 100s of thousands of dollars .if not millions of dollars. Money is nothing to them.

You have spoken well jare.. Some people just dey dumb trying to look wise... Fools.. It's people like them that will fall victim of what they've clearly been warned about.... Wools don block dem ears. And they are very naive and extremely short sighted not to have an idea of the extreme hellish evil that is happening in the world. They don't know that foreigners from those world and even western world are into secret dark and evil practises that minds can't even imagine... They think na only naija stuffs dey happen. They are being deceived by tushness of foreigners....

"I chuckle in elders voice" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by Purplekush(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
meobizy:

Then show the proof I ask of instead of believing everything online.

Kindly visit www.tagthesponsor.com

E go clear your doubts
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by meobizy(f): 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
Purplekush:

Kindly visit www.tagthesponsor.com

E go clear your doubts
...with stories again?
Abeg, make una free me.
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by moonbender(m): 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What exactly moves men into beheading another human for rituals? Bread?

The only difference is how each side dey take hustle. E no get who no dey moved by money.
Some just go the very extra mile.

Kindly differentiate between "extra mile" and "very extra mile"
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by Lekan1o1: 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
Maamin:
I have been going through comments here and some people asking for evidence. Let me tell you this things are really happening. I have a video of a girl eating feaces someone shared to a WhatsApp group I belong too.

I don't know if it will be appropriate to shear such kind of stuff here. But best believe it things are happening. sad

They have posted it here and I was shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by sweetilicious(f): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2019
daddytime:
Shiit eaters be forming instagrampreneurs and big babes...

Tueeehhh
Tufiakwa!
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by aliba26: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to yesterday winners..we keep making it bigger with our legit and reliable source..no chance of loosing here..stop wasting your money on fake source..join us today and see difference..interested call or whatsapp

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by frankoben(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Small girls big God
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by OgaBuhari: 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
Men are animals
shit-eater keep quiet.
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
meobizy:
The reason why fake news is a problem today is because too many idiots believe things without evidence.

https://travellingjezebel.com/dubai-porta-potty/
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by meobizy(f): 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by dederocs(m): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
You ladies are a disgrace, must you become an animal to make money... brainless lot.
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by aamritri: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police / We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.