Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria (1211 Views)

The Ubiquitous Gubernatorial Succession Plan And Ekiti 2022 / Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade / Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by Chukswaa: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2019
Igbo is a migrant tribe. Lagos is a melting pot. Igbos will always abound in Lagos, any Lagos. They can’t be stopped. And can’t stop themselves. They have taken their industriousness everywhere. They have become the mostly widely dispersed and widely entrenched race in Nigeria and perhaps Africa. Lagos is where things happen. Igbos are made for Lagos.

The Igbo made Lagos their other home before ethnicity came into Nigerian politics. But since then, and despite the civil war , Igbos have remained

Read more here
https://www.brubee.com.ng/2019/03/igbos-and-their-ubiquitous-in-nigeria.html

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by successmatters(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by successmatters(m): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2019
Igbos repatriates wealth from Lagos into the SE to grow the economy there.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2019
Op Biko stop drawing unnecessary hateful attention to us here.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by successmatters(m): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2019
allthingsgood:
Igbo's are also the most tribalistic and racist group in Nigeria. Let me tell u the truth, Igbo's don't even like each other, let alone another tribe. The first people to challenge peter obi%s mandate were chieftains from the south east! You will find Igbo's in almost every corner of Nigeria freely owning property and prosperous. But same cannot be said of other tribes living in the south east. They will never sell land to u, and often treat people with a foreign tongue (especially Fulani's) like lepers

You must be very poor.

If you're expecting to buy Igbo's lands for peanuts like all your other lands across the country, forget it. You must bid with the rest and cough out multi million to buy their lands. An Igbo man will sell to the highest bidder irrespective of where he comes from. Stop expecting Igbos to sell their lands cheap.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by allthingsgood: 9:00am On Mar 09, 2019
successmatters:

You must be very poor.

If you're expecting to buy Igbo's lands for peanuts like all your other lands across the country, forget it. You must bid with the rest and cough out multi million to buy their lands. An Igbo man will sell to the highest bidder irrespective of where he cones from. Stop expecting Igbos to sell their lands cheap.

Where did u see me talk about money now Greedy folk

1 Like

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by Nwadiuto247: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2019
allthingsgood:

Where did u see me talk about money now Greedy folk

He opened your eyes to see what you dont know about buying land in Igbo land.

You people like to deceive yourselves thats why you couldnt even understand the direction of his response to your comment.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by BOOZELEE: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2019
allthingsgood:
Igbo's are also the most tribalistic and racist group in Nigeria. Let me tell u the truth, Igbo's don't even like each other, let alone another tribe. The first people to challenge peter obi%s mandate were chieftains from the south east! You will find Igbo's in almost every corner of Nigeria freely owning property and prosperous. But same cannot be said of other tribes living in the south east. They will never sell land to u, and often treat people with a foreign tongue (especially Fulani's) like lepers

I hope you know that you and the op are mad.

You guys are obsessed with anything Igbo..why?

At times you guys pretend that you are Igbo and boast to make it look like igbos are boastful but God will punish all of you one by one.
But meanwhile promoting Controversial pipu na free promo.
keep promoting us. cool

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by VirginFinder: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

You people like to deceive yourselves thats why you couldnt even understand the direction of his response to your comment.

Lands in the yeast are overestimated/overpriced and eroded.

That's why the whole place is made up of 'villages'.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2019
Watch this video and learn who actually used to own Lagos. Lagos was formerly called Idu Kingdom ruled by Igbos with Obas as you have some part of Anambra and Igbo area in Delta. It was later relinquished to Edo, Edo being a descendant of Eri in Igboland. Keep in mind that Edo people you see today not all are genuine Edos, real Edo people are descendants of Igbo, you can tell by their Igbo physical features...flat head, hairy, bigger in size, muscular, dominate sports and lighter in complexion. The Edos you see that dominate female football teams or sports, go look at their names. Their surnames are usually like these: Ene, Gwea/Gwa, Ukagbere, Uso, Ero, Esele. These are Igbo blood Edos not Not the ones that look like Yorubas like Oshiomole that are today the majority. Back to my topic, This was a time Igbos used to rule some part of of what you called Yorubaland such Igbo Ora, Ijebu Igbo (Ije bu Igbo in Igbo language, meaning Journey or traveling is Igbo) and many other places in Yoruba. Go to yorubaland, you will see more places with Igbo names than any other region in Nigeria except Igboland. Why is that; have you asked yourself? Why is it that there no places in Igboland relating to yoruba but the reverse is the case in yorubaland? It's common sense that places you used to live will have traces of you than a place you have never lived. Yorubas migrated from Congo and settled around places like Benin Republic, Togo and present day SW. One way you can tell that Yoruba is not native to these lands they claim is you hardly ever find artifacts in SW relating to yoruba; never!

Link. Also follow this guy on youtube to learn about ancient Igbo traditions.
https://www.facebook.com/nwokedi.oliveremeka/videos/974429212756186/?t=0

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by naijaguy1234(m): 9:31am On Mar 09, 2019
Sanwo Olu is coming for a purpose, to make things difficult for the Ibo in Lagos. One of which is a deportation process of returning as much as possible of ya people to the east.
There are good ones I won't lie but there are numerous bad ones among you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by Rucheen(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2019
Igbo by Igbo
Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2019
The truth is yorubas are scared of igbos ...the igbos don't understand

Imagine enugu with 35% to 45% yorubas
Imagine the biggest stuff in enugu buildings and investment 40% is owned by yorubas and growing

I bet we would feel somehow ...for igbos our number instinct would be to do what they do and try to learn from them then over take them ...but for other tribes its fear ...then hate ...thats the truth

Its not only in lagos ...even in uyo where i reside ....the biggest super markets , business are owned by igbos its crazy

Even the pure water business im into 8 of the top 10 are owned by igbos ...so why wont they hate ...its the only thing they can do

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 09, 2019
mrvitalis:
The truth is yorubas are scared of igbos ...the igbos don't understand

Imagine enugu with 35% to 45% yorubas
Imagine the biggest stuff in enugu buildings and investment 40% is owned by yorubas and growing

I bet we would feel somehow ...for igbos our number instinct would be to do what they do and try to learn from them then over take them ...but for other tribes its fear ...then hate ...thats the truth

Its not only in lagos ...even in uyo where i reside ....the biggest super markets , business are owned by igbos its crazy

Even the pure water business im into 8 of the top 10 are owned by igbos ...so why wont they hate ...its the only thing they can do
i understand that they're scared. Lagos is the only pride of the yorubas, they're scared of losing lagos. They know the igbos are stubborn enough to drag lagos with them. Hence the insecurity.

The truth is, we're not dragging lagos with them. We don't have a preferred Igbo candidate in the governorship election. When yorubas should be worried is when we have an Igbo candidate for the governorship election with massive support from the igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by Nwadiuto247: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2019
VirginFinder:

You are one of the people that have not been to igbo land before.

You just stay in your mushroom apartment and concoct lies against igbo land.

Go and ask your fathers why they sold Lagos land to Igbos.

And will i blame them? No. because they needed the money in order to help themselves concerning the poverty that has engulfed them.

They are still selling land to Igbos even now and you are here talking trash

Tell them to stop selling land to Igbos or you continue to bear the shame.

Igbos are not your problem, your problem are your fathers who sold and are still selling the land to us so stop making noise.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by VirginFinder: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

You are one of the people that have not been to igbo land before.

You just stay in your mushroom apartment and concoct lies against igbo land.

Go and ask your fathers why they sold Lagos land to Igbos.

And will i blame them? No. because they needed the money in order to help themselves concerning the poverty that has engulfed them.

They are still selling land to Igbos even now and you are here talking trash

Tell them to stop selling land to Igbos or you continue to bear the shame.

Igbos are not your problem, your problem are your fathers who sold and are still selling the land to us so stop making noise.

The pigs from the yeast beg to buy lands in Lagos. Some are being swindled in the process. And some times they have to pay severally for the same land to different omo onile.

Upon all, they don't get C of O.

It turns out to be a lease.

Continue deceiving yourselves... grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by Bighead9: 11:19am On Mar 09, 2019
You better go and develop your Eastern region which has become a glorified slum. The Yoruba's have succeeded in developing Lagos and the Aboki's are doing same in Kano, Kaduna, Abuja and other Nothern cities. Wuna dey here dey talk trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by Nwadiuto247: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Sanwo Olu is coming for a purpose, to make things difficult for the Ibo in Lagos. One of which is a deportation process of returning as much as possible of ya people to the east.

Just wait for the result to be announced first.

Let me inform you that no governor has the powers to send Igbos out of Lagos as far as all of us are still part of Nigeria. I repeat, no governor or leader of anywhere can do it so stop making noise.

The day you get your Odudua republic thats when it can happen

But if there are Igbos who are beggars, the governor can send them back. However Igbos dont engage in begging, rather they will sell gala and drinks on the road till they make some money that they can use to rent a shop.

Begging is mainly for northerners.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by Nwadiuto247: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2019
Bighead9:
You better go and develop your Eastern region which has become a glorified slum. The Yoruba's have succeeded in developing Lagos and the Aboki's are doing same in Kano, Kaduna, Abuja and other Nothern cities. Wuna dey here dey talk trash.

Which yoruba developed Lagos?

Which hausa developed Kano.

Why do you people like to lie?

Wait until photos of your own area are posted here.

Though i agree Abia is terribly bad. They ve been so unlucky to have governors who are so useless to them over the years. Quite a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by Herdsmen: 11:39am On Mar 09, 2019
Yoruba they come online dey make noise..Dem go see you hide their loud mouth..
But wetin consign us..

We will continue to push..migrate ..Bleep doa daughters ..sent their youth to louting and oshofree ..

Systematically we take over their land economy.. resources government state..

We will make their fear turn real for dia eyes...

Next four elections..an igbo governor in Lagos will become reality..

I don't argue with them oh...

Because I know where we're going ..and where we came from..

Meanwhile..is it mandated for every igboman to buy a land in Lagos... Either by proxy or outrightly..
They don't have choice ..they must sell...and sell the must..

Next four election they will curse dia people and vote igbo for governor..

You heard it hear first...
Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by Bighead9: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Which yoruba developed Lagos?

Which hausa developed Kano.

Why do you people like to lie?

Wait until photos of your own area are posted here.

Though i agree Abia is terribly bad. They ve been so unlucky to have governors who are so useless to them over the years. Quite a pity.

Go and Develop your slum region and stop claiming what you are not online.
You are only disgracing yourselves online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Igbo are citizens of Nigeria, and therefore have an inalienable right to settle anywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by kalufelix(m): 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
Igbos have been integrating into the country since 1914..while some people are doing the "one Nigeria" thing from their mushroom apartment in ogbomosho.

Save for schemes like the NYSC many won't know what other regions in Nigeria look like.

I understand many of them wish to but can't afford igbo lands just as many can't afford igbo wives

You all should be thankful to igbos for helping your lazy ass
Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by Gentleziggy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

who in his or her right senses will go down to kidnapping, ritual killing, armed robbery, pick pocketing ravaged infested South east to buy a land?most igbos during d festive period will prefer to lodge in a hotel rather than go straight to their families house due to d level of wickedness being perpetrated there,but they become social media Biafra soldiers defending their failures n reality back at home.
Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by Gentleziggy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
VirginFinder:

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by Gentleziggy(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
kalufelix:
Igbos have been integrating into the country since 1914..while some people are doing the "one Nigeria" thing from their mushroom apartment in ogbomosho.

Save for schemes like the NYSC many won't know what other regions in Nigeria look like.

I understand many of them wish to but can't afford igbo lands just as many can't afford igbo wives

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by Gentleziggy(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
kalufelix:

see donkey n horse eaters making a noise up n down like as if there is none like them!!!!!!come up here to d north n bring up such issues n we will show u guys d exit door angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by Gentleziggy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
freedomforall30:
Watch this video and learn who actually used to own Lagos. Lagos was formerly called Idu Kingdom ruled by Igbos with Obas as you have some part of Anambra and Igbo area in Delta. It was later relinquished to Edo, Edo being a descendant of Eri in Igboland. Keep in mind that Edo people you see today not all are genuine Edos, real Edo people are descendants of Igbo, you can tell by their Igbo physical features...flat head, hairy, bigger in size, muscular, dominate sports and lighter in complexion. The Edos you see that dominate female football teams or sports, go look at their names. Their surnames are usually like these: Ene, Gwea/Gwa, Ukagbere, Uso, Ero, Esele. These are Igbo blood Edos not Not the ones that look like Yorubas like Oshiomole that are today the majority. Back to my topic, This was a time Igbos used to rule some part of of what you called Yorubaland such Igbo Ora, Ijebu Igbo (Ije bu Igbo in Igbo language, meaning Journey or traveling is Igbo) and many other places in Yoruba. Go to yorubaland, you will see more places with Igbo names than any other region in Nigeria except Igboland. Why is that; have you asked yourself? Why is it that there no places in Igboland relating to yoruba but the reverse is the case in yorubaland? It's common sense that places you used to live will have traces of you than a place you have never lived. Yorubas migrated from Congo and settled around places like Benin Republic, Togo and present day SW. One way you can tell that Yoruba is not native to these lands they claim is you hardly ever find artifacts in SW relating to yoruba; never!

Link. Also follow this guy on youtube to learn about ancient Igbo traditions.
https://www.facebook.com/nwokedi.oliveremeka/videos/974429212756186/?t=0
I remembered when d Igbo's ruled d world tongue tongue omo ale jatijati
Re: Igbo's And Their Ubiquitous In Nigeria by Gentleziggy(m): 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy1234:
d bad ones outnumbers d good ones ooo ,u people should serve them quit notice n see how they will b scampering from one oba's palace to another begging for peace

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Stripped Naked, Deputy Governor Arrested / Just In: ECOWAS To Adopt Single Currency In 2020 / Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.